ChasUK

A New Forum Please

102 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Chas I think you are a very nice guy from what I have read from posts of yours for a long time, so I am not trying to be antagonistic. I just think people are interested in different things and OT cannot cater to only one type of interest. Since starting to participate in OT a long time ago, I have had to skip over many threads that I found no interest in.

I find the threads I want to participate in by skipping over others that don't interest me or don't catch my eye, always have done it that way. I never have liked every single thread on here, especially some topics which I don't like at all yet many other members like. Sometimes I like discussing politics and issues going on the world, or like to read what people have to say even if I think some are a bit coo-coo :P . Sometimes I just like joking around.

Edited by stina&suj

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
you couold also try posting threads that are interesting to you.

Yes. And if those threads get enough responses, they will be on page 1 and those of us looking for Iran threads will have to wade through them to find the threads we want.

At which point someone else will be asking for a separate forum.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

I think Gupt secretly wishes he was a news anchor/correspondent. :yes:

That's it, I've had it with the insults. I quit VJ and I will never ever ever come back again. Man they sure are right when they say VJ ain't what it used to be, it used to be such a supportive environment and now all ya'll just suck and I am scared to post here any more since I don't know who will insult and hurt me next!

I quit!!!!

:P

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

That's it, I've had it with the insults. I quit VJ and I will never ever ever come back again. Man they sure are right when they say VJ ain't what it used to be, it used to be such a supportive environment and now all ya'll just suck and I am scared to post here any more since I don't know who will insult and hurt me next!

I quit!!!!

bohica! :lol:

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

Timeline

I quit!!!!

I call the waaaambulance for you! You news freak!

I quit!!!!

laughing_crying_smiley.gif

Timeline

Ok, ok, this is my last comment for now...

Gupt found a new avatar for you

newsman.jpg

He looks like a dork!

just.....like.......

you!!

just kidddddin...:lol:

sorry for the little hijack..... :unsure::D

you couold also try posting threads that are interesting to you.

Yes. And if those threads get enough responses, they will be on page 1 and those of us looking for Iran threads will have to wade through them to find the threads we want.

At which point someone else will be asking for a separate forum.

Actually I have been starting topics. There's one been running concurrently with this one. It's taken some time for me to actually bother to start a topic because the last time I did they were innocuous threads about nothing in particular, just fun, but some people decided to make a war out of it. I said back then I would never bother to try to even have a bit of fun here because there are so many people who feel the need to make a big argument out everything and anything. although this thread was not 'just a bit of fun', I seemed to have proven myself right. I feel saddened by some peoples ability to put words and arguments into my mouth despite however many times I state and re-state my point. In this case it was simply that there are so many of these types of threads regarding religeous belief/status/standing/opinion and terrorism and 9/11 and London bombings and airport security etc etc etc etc etc etc......... that it could justify having it's own forum. In doing so the Off Topic forum would not be rid of healthy argument, but there are many people who have no choice but to skip PAGES of threads to find topics that they can talk in. Not all of us have broadband and that makes it a task. Just making that point I have set myself up for attack and ridicule. I offended a couple of people in the process but they were both simple misunderstanding for which we immediately apologised in both directions.

Some one else could ask for a separate forum if they feel there is just cause. My 'just cause' was the quantity of threads that fell into a catagory. I still think that it was not unreasonable or argumentative to ask that question.

prestoportaitww0.jpg

My Timeline is the same as TracyTN