Don and Grace

Information on flying here requested.

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

PAL has the CC requirements

Important Notice

To avoid fraudulent transactions and to protect credit card owners, PAL reserves the right to require that the credit card used in purchasing the ticket(s) online be presented at the ticket collection point, upon check-in or in cases of reissuance, rebooking or refund of a ticket.If the credit card owner is not part of the travelling party and is unable to present the credit card used, PAL also reserves the right to require the presentation of clear photocopies of the front of the credit card and the valid PHOTO ID of the credit card owner at the ticket collection point, upon check-in and in cases of reissuance, rebooking and/or refund. It shall be the responsibility of the credit card owner to ensure that the passenger(s) comply with the requirement.

PAL reserves the right to deny boarding to passenger(s) or refuse to reissue, revalidate, rebook or refund a ticket for failure to comply with foregoing requirements.

Wife got snagged by this one. Emphasize clear legible unaltered copies. Don't redact any information.

well i think i will just pay cash then at the airline ticket counter. Will that be suffice to bypass that requirement of needing the cc to claim the ticket?

Well cash is king but, this I do know with PAL if you use a travel agent you can use your credit card, I had no problems that way for my wife and daughters tickets.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Wife got snagged by this one. Emphasize clear legible unaltered copies. Don't redact any information.

Damn that fine print :bonk:

Give your fiancee the money and have her buy a ticket in the Philippines to U.S. The travel agencies there have first time immigrant price fares. It should be around $400+. All she needs is to show her passport with the visa and the CFO sticker. Tell her to ask around the travel agencies around Manila.

If you have facebook, you can check out trip_mart travel here tripmart travel There contact info is on he flier, you can give them a call if you have any questions.

"We survived TSC."

USCIS

07/08/2010: USCIS Priority Date: NOA1

11/02/2011: TSC Blackhole..

02/11/2011: Approved! Received Email Notification

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case # Assigned and received IIN #.

04/04/2011: Sign in failed. Final Review. Case Complete!

04/15/2011: Shipped to Embassy

Embassy/Consulate

04/18/2011: Embassy received

04/26/2011: Medical Day 1

04/27/2011: Medical Day 2 Immunization Passed!

05/11/2011: Interview Approved!

05/17/2011: Visa Received!

06/13/2011: POE SFO

06/23/2011: Received Green Card

Lifting of Conditions

03/19/2013: Mailed I-751

03/21/2013: NOA date

04/19/2013: Biometrics

well i think i will just pay cash then at the airline ticket counter. Will that be suffice to bypass that requirement of needing the cc to claim the ticket?

That's the best way to do it.

No way in hell would I show some "Trained Monkey" working at the airline counter my credit card. Sounds like a good way to get scammed and have a bunch of un authorized purchases show up on your credit card statement...

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

That's the best way to do it.

No way in hell would I show some "Trained Monkey" working at the airline counter my credit card. Sounds like a good way to get scammed and have a bunch of un authorized purchases show up on your credit card statement...

My bank send me a letter saying somebody overseas tried to make an unauthorized transaction against my account, so they cancelled my card and issued me a new one. They had to make a exception just so I could buy the ticket for the wife before. Nice to know somebody is watching out for me.

Give your fiancee the money and have her buy a ticket in the Philippines to U.S. The travel agencies there have first time immigrant price fares. It should be around $400+. All she needs is to show her passport with the visa and the CFO sticker. Tell her to ask around the travel agencies around Manila.

If you have facebook, you can check out trip_mart travel here tripmart travel There contact info is on he flier, you can give them a call if you have any questions.

A PI travel agency that also helps with visa assistance and e passport on facebook :blink: 400+ what? Smells like dried fish

Edited by sjr09

PAL has the CC requirements

Thanks for the heads-up! I won't be flying with them anymore. I'll stick with Delta, Asiana and Korean Air. :thumbs:

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400
02/19/13 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox (day 01)
02/21/13 - NOA1 issued (day 03)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (WIFE)
02/18/12 - Eligible for Removal of Conditions on Residence
03/23/12 - Mailed I-751 to CSC
03/26/12 - Received by CSC (day 01)
03/31/12 - Received NOA1 (day 06)
05/02/12 - Biometrics done (day 38)
10/23/12 - Received approval email (day 212)
11/01/12 - Received green card (day 221)

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)
06/01/10 - Mailed I-130 petition
06/03/10 - Package delivered to USCIS (day 01)
06/08/10 - NOA1 issued (day 06)
11/03/10 - Received approval email (day 154)
11/08/10 - Received approval notice in mail (day 159)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (STEPDAUGHTER)
11/08/10 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/09/10 - NVC case # & IIN generated, email addresses given, DS-3032 sent via email & USPS (day 01)
11/16/10 - Received and paid AOS bill (day 08)
11/17/10 - AOS bill marked as PAID; AOS packet express mailed (day 09)
11/19/10 - Received and paid IV bill; DS-3032 accepted (day 11)
11/22/10 - IV bill marked as PAID; IV packet express mailed (day 14)
12/03/10 - Sign-in failed (day 25)
12/09/10 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 10, 2011 @ 6:45AM
12/28/10 - Medical exam done at SLEC Manila - PASSED! (day 40)
01/10/11 - Interview at USEM Manila - APPROVED! (day 53)
01/21/11 - Stepdaughter received passport with IR-2 visa! (day 64)

Thanks for the heads-up! I won't be flying with them anymore. I'll stick with Delta, Asiana and Korean Air. :thumbs:

PAL has some hot smoking chicks working the airplane, plus I think they are very very very friendly and the food is excellent, PAL is my #1 choice when I go to PI.

Korean Air may rock, and I know very little of Asiana Air, I do know that Delta Suxs.

I like PAL since they own Air Philippines (if they are still around), and you can always catch a flight with them.

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

There's a very cheap price if someone is travelling for the first time to US with PAL. You gotta check it out. Several got around 600-700usd from PI to SFO.

A man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh. – Genesis 2:24

PAL has some hot smoking chicks working the airplane, plus I think they are very very very friendly and the food is excellent, PAL is my #1 choice when I go to PI.

Korean Air may rock, and I know very little of Asiana Air, I do know that Delta Suxs.

I like PAL since they own Air Philippines (if they are still around), and you can always catch a flight with them.

The leader in consumer complaints Delta! PAL is #1 for my travel to the PI

The leader in consumer complaints Delta! PAL is #1 for my travel to the PI

The flight staff is not very attentive on return flights. I think the flight crew all fell asleep. The entertainment system shut down after a couple hours into the flight, and then about two hours before landing at SFO, they woke up and started feeding us non-stop until we landed. They kept passing out food and more food. But, the ease of boarding and the non-stop flight home makes it all worth it. It does take forever to get your bags, though. So many Balikbayan boxes! Incredible!

Edited by Some Old Guy

There's a very cheap price if someone is travelling for the first time to US with PAL. You gotta check it out. Several got around 600-700usd from PI to SFO.

My wife went back ot PI last year around Christmas time and paid $950 for round trip from Dallas to Manila, it all depends on how full the plane is................

A PI travel agency that also helps with visa assistance and e passport on facebook :blink: 400+ what? Smells like dried fish

Sadly it's con, So many people from Philippines get ripped off by internet scams.

My wife sister paid $100 to take a on-line course/training to be a "Virtual Secertary", and the sad thing is she still thinks she will get a job....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.