markc444

still wating since March 9

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Phew...what a relief to find this page. My wife and I sent in her aos package on March 7th and have usps confirmation on there website they recieved it on March 9th. We are one of the unlucky couples still not getting any response at all. We look almost every day now to see if the check has been cashed yet. The one thing that worried us was that some users said while we were researching the package to get a barcode. We looked and looked and could find no direct link on this website to what it was and nothing on the govt website. Just saying that in case it is a problem. We also got 2 noa2's on our k1 after months of waiting and calling. Hopefully no problem there either. Till we found the forum we thought we were the only couple who was waiting so long, be a month on Wednesday. Now it is not so lonely waiting but is more than frustrating :angry::( Any idea what is taking so long for us unlucky ones, this really is just crazy.

Filed: Timeline

Phew...what a relief to find this page. My wife and I sent in her aos package on March 7th and have usps confirmation on there website they recieved it on March 9th. We are one of the unlucky couples still not getting any response at all. We look almost every day now to see if the check has been cashed yet. The one thing that worried us was that some users said while we were researching the package to get a barcode. We looked and looked and could find no direct link on this website to what it was and nothing on the govt website. Just saying that in case it is a problem. We also got 2 noa2's on our k1 after months of waiting and calling. Hopefully no problem there either. Till we found the forum we thought we were the only couple who was waiting so long, be a month on Wednesday. Now it is not so lonely waiting but is more than frustrating :angry::( Any idea what is taking so long for us unlucky ones, this really is just crazy.

sorry...somehow this post did not go where i wanted it to go....the moderator can delete it and I will just repost where i wanted it at....thankyou and sorry...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.