7 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello all,

I am looking for a little more guidance from this wonderful site. My wife and I sent our aos package to the Chicago address by certified mail and checked the USPS site to see it was received on March 9th and saw that it was. At first we were not to worried just thinking it takes a bit of time to cash the check which we have not seen taken out of our bank account yet. After looking around the forums here a bit I see for most folks the check was cashed in one to two weeks. This Wednesday will be four weeks for us and there is little concern now that maybe the package is mishandled as was done with earlier for us when it took forever for us to get out NOA2 and then ended up getting two. Maybe that is even a problem. If it is rejected I imagine we will get it back soon. But if we do not get it back soon is there anything we can really so since we are not entered into there system till they do something with the package. We did fill out the form for email notification so we should hear as soon as they do I would think. Any thoughts on the best thing to do. We cant really just redo the package at this point since we could not make a copy of the civil surgeons vaccination report. Our other concern is that her I-94 expires on April 22nd and we are not sure how that will effect us as well. Thanks so much for any help or pointers anyone can give us.

Mark and Natasha

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Never rely on any kind of email notification or website case checking. Its not always accurate and not always updated. Most often they don't even use it to notify you.

You could try calling USCIS and inquiring about if they have started work on it. I would expect to see the check cashed sometime this coming week. Some have taken 2-4 weeks before, depends how many they have to go through before they get to yours.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi there,

it's been 2.5 weeks since we've mailed in our AOS-Package and our check has not been cashed, yet, either. However, we do have the confirmation by USPS that it got there ok. Please let me know when you get your NOA1. Also, I guess calling the number after 4 (!) weeks is reasonable. I am sure everything is fine.

If you submitted your AOS during the month of march 2011 ( March 2011 Filers) you can follow other members who also submitted their AOS packet during the same month and keep track to see where everyone is at.... :thumbs:

229248abu3e9v4w9.gif

• AOS Status
  • 03-10-11 Day 00 = AOS FedEx overnight
  • 03-11-11 Day 01 = AOS at Chicago Lockbox FedEx Confirmation
  • 04-11-11 Day 32 = AOS Text/eMail Confirmation
  • 04-14-11 Day 35 = NOA (EAD & AOS)
  • 04-15-11 Day 36 = Bio-Metrics NOA
  • 05-10-11 Day 61 = Bio-Metrics Appointment
  • 05-17-11 Day 68 = Submitted Request to Correct Name on 485 & 765
  • 05-23-11 Day 74 = Status online shows I-765 (EAD) Approved
  • 06-02-11 Day 84 = EAD arrived in the mail
  • 06-02-11 Day 84 = Went to SSA office (name wrong on Master Immigration List)
  • 06-12-11 Day 95 = InfoPass to correct name
  • 06-12-11 Day 95 = SSA office again Pending name update
  • 06-??-11 Day ?? = Received Social Security Card
  • 08-03-11 Day 146 = AOS Interview

Filed: Timeline

If you submitted your AOS during the month of march 2011 ( March 2011 Filers) you can follow other members who also submitted their AOS packet during the same month and keep track to see where everyone is at.... :thumbs:

Thankyou so much CGOlivas for telling us about the subforum with other March posters. Saw there were a few others waiting out there since early March as well. At least we are not lonely in our wait now. We will check over there from now. You really are a god send in that little piece of info. Dodobird, you should try looking over there as well, you well see there are many of us waiting still. It is quite strange how they do it, some get there checks cashed and texted in days and many of us just wait. Hopefully the wait wont be much longer.

Hello there!! All my paperwork to do the AOS was mailed by my lawyer on March 23rd... and Immigration haven t cashed the checks yet and I m starting to get worried....

Where can I find that sub forum for march 2011 fillers???? maybe I ll feel better after knowing I m not the only one that it s been taking so long to get things moving....

Hope they cash the checks soon, i m getting unpatient...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Ours got cashed after 20 days, seems they are running bit slower :crying: Now we are waiting for any news after NOA1.

Uniting for Ukraine

1-134 submitted - 4/25/2022

I-134 approved - 4/29/2022

Email received by beneficiary - 5/4/2022

Beneficiary submits data to USCBP - 5/4/2022

Received information about travel authorization from USCBP - 5/6/2022 (Approval but no Travel Authorization Document)

Travel Authorization Document- 5/16/2022

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.