_Simpson_

30 years ago

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Reagan shot

30 years ago Reagan was shot.

"Why can't I be back in Los Angles where you can see the air" :lol:

I don't understand your emoticon there. Politicians getting shot is not funny, under any circumstances.

I don't understand your emoticon there. Politicians getting shot is not funny, under any circumstances.

If you had watched the video you would've known that what I quoted was what Reagan said in the limo after being shot. If he can laugh about it surely you can.

Timeline

If you had watched the video you would've known that what I quoted was what Reagan said in the limo after being shot. If he can laugh about it surely you can.

For those very reasons you state Simpson, I was unable to view the video. You know, most people who post from work aren't supposed to be viewing videos ;)

For those very reasons you state Simpson, I was unable to view the video. You know, most people who post from work aren't supposed to be viewing videos ;)

So is this a Rob sort of apology after realizing that you shouldn't of responded to something you could not see?

Timeline

So is this a Rob sort of apology after realizing that you shouldn't of responded to something you could not see?

No? Maybe you should read my post(s) again Simpson, you seem to have a disconnect here.

No? Maybe you should read my post(s) again Simpson, you seem to have a disconnect here.

Your first response was rhetorical. Quit trying to polish a ####### and apologize.

Apologise!? cuz.. ya know.. I was very offended...

:rofl:

He shouldn't of been so critical about something he knew nothing about.

I do understand your interference with the situation though, Rob is going to need all the help he can get trying to polish that #######.

Edited by _Simpson_

Timeline

He shouldn't of been so critical about something he knew nothing about.

I do understand your interference with the situation though, Rob is going to need all the help he can get trying to polish that #######.

Polish what ####### Simpson? Haven't you been around long enough to learn how to properly post an article in a thread? Sorry, but your insults are laughable. If one shouldn't be so critical of a topic that he has no knowledge of, what are you even doing in this sub-forum?

Polish what ####### Simpson? Haven't you been around long enough to learn how to properly post an article in a thread? Sorry, but your insults are laughable. If one shouldn't be so critical of a topic that he has no knowledge of, what are you even doing in this sub-forum?

Nonsense videos are posted here all the time. If you're not able to see them then don't comment on them.