Gary and Alla

RoC approved

47 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congratulations. It's a good feeling that it's harder for something to go wrong now (or so that's my take one it lol). We got 5 welcome letters lol. The money USCIS probably wastes on those extra mailings... We have to wait to file naturalization. We thought about it when he was eligible (Summer 2009) but then I got a job out of state and traveled a lot. That caused denial for some others we knew, so we didn't want to chance it. So starting this summer we'll restart the "2-years living together" clock.

Thanks

I have to admit the green card situation was always wierd. Alla and Pasha got their green cards before their EADs and APs which came after their green cards. Sergey got TWO green cards and welcome letters! I don;t complain aout such things but just strange. Given all that I have learned about USCIS in the last few years I do not know why anyone goes to that stupid site to check the progress of their case. :lol:

I will be so happy when we can have a bonfire nd throw all these boxes of papers and our green cards into it!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Thanks

I have to admit the green card situation was always wierd. Alla and Pasha got their green cards before their EADs and APs which came after their green cards. Sergey got TWO green cards and welcome letters! I don;t complain aout such things but just strange. Given all that I have learned about USCIS in the last few years I do not know why anyone goes to that stupid site to check the progress of their case. :lol:

I will be so happy when we can have a bonfire nd throw all these boxes of papers and our green cards into it!

I am looking forward to tashing all the paperwork too. I have like 2 rubbermaid totes.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Kira went by herself to the embassy in Warsaw for her interview and it was pretty much cut and dry until they said something stupid to her like "Do you have more proof"?. Kira being Kira said get me your boss now please. "I have brought everything I am required to bring and unless you changed the rules this morning my paperwork is fine. Now get me the boss". The gal just stared at Kira and said come back tomorrow at 3pm to pick up your visa.

The entire interview took like maybe 10 minutes if that according to Kira.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Kira went by herself to the embassy in Warsaw for her interview and it was pretty much cut and dry until they said something stupid to her like "Do you have more proof"?. Kira being Kira said get me your boss now please. "I have brought everything I am required to bring and unless you changed the rules this morning my paperwork is fine. Now get me the boss". The gal just stared at Kira and said come back tomorrow at 3pm to pick up your visa.

The entire interview took like maybe 10 minutes if that according to Kira.

:rofl:

I am looking forward to tashing all the paperwork too. I have like 2 rubbermaid totes.

You may want to hold onto that stuff. The government has a way of losing files and paperwork and then claiming, "oh, you never did them." KEEP YOUR PROOF!!!!

FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Don't let the man stick it to you. Stick it to the man! "Here's my proof, #######!"

Kira said get me your boss now please. "I have brought everything I am required to bring and unless you changed the rules this morning my paperwork is fine. Now get me the boss". The gal just stared at Kira and said come back tomorrow at 3pm to pick up your visa.

Submissive wives club. Welcome, brother. Welcome.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

You may want to hold onto that stuff. The government has a way of losing files and paperwork and then claiming, "oh, you never did them." KEEP YOUR PROOF!!!!

FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Don't let the man stick it to you. Stick it to the man! "Here's my proof, #######!"

That's why I have two extra copies, complete in binders, of our petitions sent in-- both the original K1/Cr1 and then the RoC. The third time we have to deal, I'll probably have a double copy of that as well. I may keep one of each binder and toss the rest.

That's why I have two extra copies, complete in binders, of our petitions sent in-- both the original K1/Cr1 and then the RoC. The third time we have to deal, I'll probably have a double copy of that as well. I may keep one of each binder and toss the rest.

I think the Guides section recommends making two copies. I haven't been there in years, don't know if it still does. But, I do know one thing, you should keep a copy of every single piece of information you have when dealing with the government.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

I think the Guides section recommends making two copies. I haven't been there in years, don't know if it still does. But, I do know one thing, you should keep a copy of every single piece of information you have when dealing with the government.

They may. TBH, I have never read the guides. I joined here after we had an interview scheduled because I wanted to find out anecdotal information about Amman and interviews at Amman.

You're right though about keeping a copy of everything. I think one copy though will be OK once we're completely through... instead of the two I have now. I may send one copy overseas though and have one here so we have one in both spots just in case. I get nervous and start over-planning a lot.

They may. TBH, I have never read the guides. I joined here after we had an interview scheduled because I wanted to find out anecdotal information about Amman and interviews at Amman.

You're right though about keeping a copy of everything. I think one copy though will be OK once we're completely through... instead of the two I have now. I may send one copy overseas though and have one here so we have one in both spots just in case. I get nervous and start over-planning a lot.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with having your passports and a wad of cash, a handgun and some snacks all packed up in a bag by the door. Everybody does that. Right?

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Hey, there's nothing wrong with having your passports and a wad of cash, a handgun and some snacks all packed up in a bag by the door. Everybody does that. Right?

Or part of it anyway... lol...

Don't do nothing for fear of doing too little.

Somewhat prepared is better than nonewhat prepared. (I think that's going to be my new sig line.)

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Don't do nothing for fear of doing too little.

Somewhat prepared is better than nonewhat prepared. (I think that's going to be my new sig line.)

That's a good sig line. I got it all in a bag, by the way, but I keep it with me and it's minus the gun. I replenish the snacks quite often though. :) But then again, I think you knew that about me lol. I started that habit overseas during the bombings in Jordan.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

:dance:

Yesterday 4 envelopes from USCIS arrived. Two had letters for Alla and Pasha announcing their Unconditional Green cards were approved and the green card would arrive in 60 days or less. The other two envelopes had the green cards. :lol:

No interview, no nothing. we sent it in in October, did the biometrics in November, headr nothing until yesterday.

The card was delayed a bit, her old card expired in January, so in about 8 months she can apply for citizenship and rescue me from the USCIS torture system.

Belated CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I-129F sent 01/27/2010
Rcv'd CSC 01/29/2010
NOA1 notice date 02/01/2010
NOA1 rcv'd 02/08/2010
" Touched " 03/04/2010
email notice APPROVED! 03/04/2010
touched 03/08/2010
hardcopy NOA2 rcv'd 03/10/2010
NVC email pkt enroute 03/29/2010
CIS touched again?! 04/01/2010
NVC RECEIVED ! 04/09/2010
NVC sent to embassy 04/15/2010
Embassy received 04/22/2010
Interview date 06/11/2010
APPROVED !!!! 06/11/2010
POE Chicago 07/22/2010
MARRIED !!!!!!! 07/27/2010
AOS,EAD,AP sent 10/01/2010
Rcv'd Chicago lockbox 10/04/2010
NOA rcv'd 10/18/2010
Bio appt. letter rcv'd 11/03/2010
Bio appt. 11/26/2010
Interview letter rcv'd 12/08/2010
Interview appt. 01/11/2011
Email EAD/AP approved 12/14/2010
EAD card arrival 12/20/2010
Re-scheduled Interview 03/01/2011
APPROVED !!!!!!!! 03/01/2011
Green Card ARRIVED !!! 03/11/2011
I-751 R.O.C. sent on 12/05/2012
I-751 packet delivered by USPS to CSC 12/06/2012
check cashed 12/10/2012
Rcv'd NOA 12/10/2012 ... dated 12/06/2012
12/17/2012 Bio letter rcv'd ... Bio appt. 01/02/2013
Biometrics completed 01/02/2013

APPROVED 05/24/2013

Letter rcv'd 06/01/2013

Card arrived 06/20/2013

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

You forgot the hand crank radio and flashlight, the ammo for the pistol and the M-14 and a few bandoliers. Now we're "Goin' Mobile"

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

That's a good sig line. I got it all in a bag, by the way, but I keep it with me and it's minus the gun. I replenish the snacks quite often though. :) But then again, I think you knew that about me lol. I started that habit overseas during the bombings in Jordan.

Did you just say overseas, bomb and Jordan all in the same post?

Oh! You are so on the list!

You forgot the hand crank radio and flashlight, the ammo for the pistol and the M-14 and a few bandoliers. Now we're "Goin' Mobile"

You have an M-14 in your bag? Must be a big bag! (I'm sure you get that a lot... )

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.