Samoray

Finally Cairo Consulate Rescheduled The Interview

51 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

So happy for you Sam....:dance: :dance: :dance: Best of luck and lots of prayers for an approval!! :D :D

OMG I FINALLY GOT THE INTERVIEW DATE :D :D :D:dance: :dance:

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Africa
Timeline

OMG I FINALLY GOT THE INTERVIEW DATE :D :D :D:dance: :dance:

Congratulations. I hope all of you who are going through this Embassy get your interviews quickly now.

Timeline:

9-18-2010 - Sent AOS to Chicago lockbox

9-20-2010 - Package arrived confirmation USPS

9-24-2010 - Received txt message and email for I-797

9-27-2010 - Received NOA1 for I-131, I-130, I-765 and I-485

9-27-2010 - Checks cashed

10-4-2010 - Received biometric appt. (10-28-10)

10-15-2010 - Touched

10-20-2010 - RFE Notice Sent via email on I-485 (Bummer)

10-25-2010 - Recevied RFE

10-26-2010 - Send evidence

10-27-2010 - Evidenced signed for in response to RFE

10-28-2010 - Appear for Biometrics

10-28-2010 - I-765 & I-485 touched

10-29-2010 - I-765 & I-485 touched again

11-1-10 - rec.email regarding continued processing of I-485

11-12-2010 - Received call from congresswoman's office stating they were contacting USCIS to expedite EAD

11-15-210 - Received call from congresswoman's office confirming request to expedite approved and EAD will be adjudicated in 7 business days and should received card 10 days after that. Also the I-485 has been moved to the next step to schedule interview too. Yeah - so happy!!!

11-19-2010 - Received email AP approved and EAD card in production.

11-19-2010 - Received interview letter - appt scheduled on 12-21-2010. :)

11-22-2010 - Received AP in mail

11-26-2010 - Received EAD in mail (Went on 11-29-10 for job interview and start on 12-6-10)

12-21-2010 - Went on Interview and was APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I think many of us will be on pins and needles waiting to hear how your interview goes! But my prayers and well wishes are with you Sam, as well as with your wife, please tell her CONGRATULATIONS! I can only imagine her happiness right now too! :luv:

Thank you Amber i will tell her you said that, i called her at work to tell her the news, she started crying waaaaaaaaaaaa, she is getting off work in a few minutes, ishallah the interview will go well i am optimistic about it :D

Great news! Congratulations and best of luck on Thursday!

Thank you OBX

Yay! Congrats!! :dance:

Thanks Moosker

This is such wonderful news! I will be praying for you and yours, Sam. Please let us know the results as soon as you can, I know we're all pulling for you and can't wait to hear the good news.

I figured (hoped!) things were going to start getting back to normal when my finace told me last night that the curfew has been changed again to 2am til 5am. Can't wait to visit again after things settle some more! I just got home last week, but I'm already looking forward to my next trip.

All my best, good luck!!

Thank you very much, Good Luck To you too, Of course i will post the interview as soon as i get home

Congratulations all the best

Thank you LADYDARE

So happy for you Sam....:dance: :dance: :dance: Best of luck and lots of prayers for an approval!! :D :D

Thank you Lisa :D :D :D, I hope you get your case completed sooooooooooon :dance: :dance:

mabroukkkkkkkkkkkkk from alexandria pls let us know the interview resulate good luck

Thank you Monalisa i will of course post the result after the interview Good Luck to you :thumbs::D

Congratulations. I hope all of you who are going through this Embassy get your interviews quickly now.

Thank you Saj

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Timeline

oh congrats

may u tell me how they told u ? they e-mailed u or called u ? when was ur previous date plz? so i can know about my situation

thanks

Thanks Egyptianman, The previous date was February 8th , and they called me on my phone, Your interview should be soon as well, because you had an interview in February too right ?

Edited by Samoray

us-eg.gif

Timeline

Congratulations....I cant wait to see how the interview goes for you. I know you are excited and nervous, but relax and just be yourself and always honest and genuine. I am so happy the embassy is moving forward again.

Best wishes

wendy and tamer

Timeline

Thanks Egyptianman, The previous date was February 8th , and they called me on my phone, Your interview should be soon as well, because you had an interview in February too right ?

yes inshaAllah, best wishes for u and keep me in ur prayer

Timeline

too happy for u wish u best of luck

Thanks Hamada, Good Luck to you too

Ooooooh I am soooo HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I wish you good luck on your interview!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thank you sunny, Good Luck with the rest of your journey

Congratulations....I cant wait to see how the interview goes for you. I know you are excited and nervous, but relax and just be yourself and always honest and genuine. I am so happy the embassy is moving forward again.

Best wishes

wendy and tamer

Thank you Wendy, I can't describe the feelings that i feel now that i am close to being with my wife again, i wish you get an interview soon, and i will be posting my interview experience inshallah, keep me in ur prayers

Congratulations all the best. Good luck with the interview

Thank you Ramy

I am excited for you. I just got a email today saying there open now. Congratulations.

Thank you Angel Eyes, i am so excited too :D :D :dance: :dance:

Congratulations!!! I'm soooo haPPy for u guys...good luck on the rest of your journey.

Thank you Now&Forever

us-eg.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.