NOA1 Recived Date: 4/11/11

Check Cashed: 4/11/11

Biometrics Appt: 6/17/11

APPROVED!!: 11/25/11

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's think back 2-3+ years ago... Didn't USCIS raise its prices so that we were part of a glut of applications, trying to get in before the new prices went into effect?

I guess that means when it comes time to get the 10 year card renewed, we'll be a part of another glut! Oh goody.

BTW, I put California vs Vermont on a chart and only recently did Vermont begin losing in the "completions" for I-751 category... around December 2010.

For Feb09 Vermont completed 1.5 applications for every 1 that California completed. In January 11 Vermont is completing nearly half of the applications that California is completing.

VT vs CA I-751.pdf

Edited by MsZ

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

My first paperwork went to VSC, luckily it ended up being sent to CSC, was sorted in a couple of weeks, now i have to send my i-751 to VSC. Sits back and waits :)

My first paperwork went to VSC, luckily it ended up being sent to CSC, was sorted in a couple of weeks, now i have to send my i-751 to VSC. Sits back and waits :)

You mean for your I-129F or I-130, right? Ours too.

For a moment my heart leapt, thinking your I-751got moved. Sigh...

When are you sending it in?

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

DS-230 sent 10/2

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

:wacko: I am sending in my I-751 to VSC this afternoon! Ahhhhh...back to the waiting game that I despised so much...all for love though. Whatever it takes to keep my habibi here with me I will do.(L)

I-751 ROC

Mailed Packet: 4/1/11

Packet Delivered @ VSC: 4/4/11 signed for by D. Renaud

NOA1 Dated: 4/5/11

:wacko: I am sending in my I-751 to VSC this afternoon! Ahhhhh...back to the waiting game that I despised so much...all for love though. Whatever it takes to keep my habibi here with me I will do.(L)

I know what you mean. Best of luck!

I know that some people abuse the system and just go for the GC and that's what is so frightening... we're all presumed guilty until we prove ourselves innocent.

All they need to do is put a voice recorder in our house. We certainly argue like married people!!!!! :rofl:

If Mike got booted back to Canada, he'd probably lose his job. His support system is no longer there (mother died, father moved to the other side of the country). His money would be here, tied up in our house. Not to mention the fun of being separated and having to try to get me into Canada (my daughters' father being totally upset with me wanting to take the girls to Canada, me giving up my job, selling our house, and still having a stupid house under water in NY that I can't get rid of.) It'd be a total disaster.

Not that I expect any of that to happen of course. Because it can't. And that's all I have to say about that!!!!

Yeah. I love immigration.

Advice to my children : Marry a USC.

DS-230 sent 10/2

I know what you mean. Best of luck!

I know that some people abuse the system and just go for the GC and that's what is so frightening... we're all presumed guilty until we prove ourselves innocent.

All they need to do is put a voice recorder in our house. We certainly argue like married people!!!!! :rofl:

If Mike got booted back to Canada, he'd probably lose his job. His support system is no longer there (mother died, father moved to the other side of the country). His money would be here, tied up in our house. Not to mention the fun of being separated and having to try to get me into Canada (my daughters' father being totally upset with me wanting to take the girls to Canada, me giving up my job, selling our house, and still having a stupid house under water in NY that I can't get rid of.) It'd be a total disaster.

Not that I expect any of that to happen of course. Because it can't. And that's all I have to say about that!!!!

Yeah. I love immigration.

Advice to my children : Marry a USC.

Thank you! :lol: You are totally right! My husband is from Jordan and it would be really rough on us if we had to move there. My daughter is 5 and speaks NO Arabic...she is from my previous marriage and I would have a time too with my ex trying to move her out of the country!

I agree immigration is awesome!! haha

I think I will go with the same advice to my daughter too! Or at least if you marry someone from outside the US, make sure it is a country you love and just move there instead!!

I-751 ROC

Mailed Packet: 4/1/11

Packet Delivered @ VSC: 4/4/11 signed for by D. Renaud

NOA1 Dated: 4/5/11

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hahaha!!! Same here!! We've not been married 3 years yet, but we sure bicker like an old married couple! :lol:

"Я тебя люблю. Эти слова имеют мою жизнь в них."

Eligible for N-400 early based on Section 329 of the INA, Service During Hostilities

lLNXm5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.