tru_loves_journey

DHL Tracking From NVC to US Embassy

1,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

is there someone higher there who i can talk to?

The only way is to speak to the operator who you get when you call, Maybe you can ask to speak to someone else at that point. How long has it been at NVC?

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

they got mine on the 10th.... so 5 days

but when i talk to 2 different ppl from the call center at NVC they said they sent my petition somewhere but then they said it on a processing time...so i did talked to 2 different ppl. and both of them dont know sh............................ t :)

me and my Fiance has been waiting and dealing with USCIS bull$#$!#$ for 7 months ..now the NVC... serious;y? when this will be over..its like a nightmare... i wanna be with him finally :(

Timeline

they got mine on the 10th.... so 5 days

but when i talk to 2 different ppl from the call center at NVC they said they sent my petition somewhere but then they said it on a processing time...so i did talked to 2 different ppl. and both of them dont know sh............................ t :)

me and my Fiance has been waiting and dealing with USCIS bull$#$!#$ for 7 months ..now the NVC... serious;y? when this will be over..its like a nightmare... i wanna be with him finally :(

Wow! Sorry about all that. I know how stressed you are. Give them a few more days and call again to see what they say. Our case was there for about 2 weeks before transfer. You should receive a letter by mail stating your case was transferred to the embassy. I hope things move faster and smoother for you. Hang in there :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

so what are they doing at the NVC than? USCIS is not enough???? checking something for 7 months is not enpough time for them???

NVC goes over all the file AGAIN before sending it to the embassy and do more background checks if needed. Yes it's unbelievable but so true :(

event.png

event.png

Timeline

background checks for petitioner?? but souldnt the uscis do that???

They go back over what USCIS has done. They put info into the computer and Yes, if needed more security checks. It may take 2 weeks for your case. I have seen people wait as long as 6 weeks before leaving NVC. It's a wait and see. Waiting is the hardest part of this whole process :(

event.png

event.png

Timeline

how long did you have to wait till you finally got together with your fiance/e??

After our case left NVC it was another 5 months before my fiancé arrived in America. I will tell you this, when your fiancé arrives in America you will never feel the time as you do now. It felt like it went by fast once he was here, even though we filed our K1 petition on 9/3/2010 and he arrived in the USA on 8/9/2011. Now it's just a memory but I think of how I felt while waiting :( It's such a sad and lonely feeling and I wish everyone didn't have to go through that. It's a great joy once it's finished and such a blessing to have my husband by my side :)

We wish you the best. Hang in there it gets better (F)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

can i ask you why 5 more months??????? its was the Embassy fault???

ill try to speed it up..as much as i can/.... actually ill be flying to the states... im Polish :) so ill be flying to my fiance :)

i already got all of the necessary docs for the embassy im ready to go...

:)

well the NVC got our petition on the 10th so its almost a week behind us...1 more..or maybe not even... did you call the NVC every day ?

Timeline

can i ask you why 5 more months??????? its was the Embassy fault???

ill try to speed it up..as much as i can/.... actually ill be flying to the states... im Polish :) so ill be flying to my fiance :)

i already got all of the necessary docs for the embassy im ready to go...

:)

well the NVC got our petition on the 10th so its almost a week behind us...1 more..or maybe not even... did you call the NVC every day ?

Once the embassy gets your case file it will be awhile to receive package 3 fill it out return it, wait for package 4.To receive an interview date takes a month or so. Really there's no speedy things up, It's all up to the embassy on how they send out the Package3 &4. If you have the documents ready when the package 3 arrives then it will go a little faster.

Check out your embassy info here http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Poland&cty=Warsaw

As for calling NVC, I did call about every other day until I started tracking packages on DHL. I was able to see if any packages were enroute to Egypt so I didn't have to wait on hold with an operator at NVC, saving time and my nerves getting crazy. When I saw one on DHL I called and spoke with an operator to ask for a update on our case. With luck the operator said our case had been forwarded. When looking at DHL shipments it could be anyone's package but it doesn't hurt to ask for an update on your case through the NVC operator :)

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Some shipments picked up on: Tuesday - April 16,2013:

Waybill:7539574674 - RIO DE JANEIRO - RIO DE JANEIRO - BRAZIL

Waybill:7539263690 - BOGOTA - BOGOTA - COLOMBIA

Waybill:7539263734 - SANTO DOMINGO – DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Waybill:7539574383 - GUAYAQUIL GATEWAY - GUAYAQUIL - ECUADOR

Waybill:7539574604 - CAIRO - CAIRO - EGYPT

Waybill:7539574324 - ADDIS ABABA - ADDIS ABABA – ETHIOPIA

Waybill:7539574335 - ACCRA - ACCRA - GHANA

Waybill:7539574582 - GUATEMALA - GUATEMALA - GUATEMALA

Waybill:7539574405 - GEORGETOWN - GEORGETOWN - GUYANA (BRITISH)

Waybill:7539574545 - TEGUCIGALPA - TEGUCIGALPA - HONDURAS

Waybill: 7539574346- LOD - JERUSALEM - ISRAEL

Waybill:7539574302 - TOKYO - TOKYO - JAPAN

Waybill:7539263712 - CIUDAD JUAREZ - JUAREZ - MEXICO

Waybill:7539574416 - LAGOS - LAGOS - NIGERIA

Waybill:7539574361 - ISLAMABAD - ISLAMABAD – PAKISTAN

Waybill:7539574475 - MANILA - MANILA - PHILIPPINES, THE

Waybill:7539574313 - WARSAW - WARSAW - POLAND

Waybill:7539574350 - KIEV - KYIV - UKRAINE

Waybill:7539574372 - HO CHI MINH - HO CHI MINH - VIETNAM

ShipmentReference: EXP 15 APR 2013A

ShipmentReference: EXP 15 APR 2013B

Waybill:7539263701 - ADDIS ABABA - ADDIS ABABA - ETHIOPIA

Waybill:7539574571 - PORT AU PRINCE - PORT AU PRINCE - HAITI

event.png

event.png

Timeline

when did you get your NVC case number? after 2 weeks or the firest day they got the petition?

just called the NVC again the lady said it still at that processing time... so the petition that left NVC on Tuesday is not mine :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.