kenshaq

easyfiancevisa..is it reliable???

53 posts in this topic

is there anyone know about this easyfiancevisa? do they really makes your petition process easy and short?..if yes how long did it take?

There is no short cut other than to file and follow the guidelines. Lots of help here in this forum. It may seem over whelming but it is not. I used a Lawyer and the onl thing that did was empty my bank account. All he did was look over my paper work. Never spoke to him after NOA2.

my husband wasnt deployed yet that time when we got expedite but he got orders tho our process took 5 months only

My process took a hair under 5 months from K-1 to touchdown. Of course I really stayed on top of it .Other prefer to approach it a bit more relaxed. It can be done it 5 months if you get a quick NOA2 and everything is in order. I have never heard of a 3 month deal.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know how they process it, and what type of folder they use. I studied and read up on it,

But he knows what folder they use...... :dance:

27 January 2012: Mailed I-129F

03 February 2012: NOA1( e-mail & Text)

03 February 2012: Check Cashed

NO RFE'S

22 June 2012 : NOA2 (e-mail & Text)

16 July 2012: Manila Case Number(by phone)

17 July 2012: Interview paid at BPI

19 July 2012: Set interview for Mid-Aug

23-24 July 2012: Medical St. Lukes(passed)

24 July 2012: CFO Seminar(had to go next morning for landline #)- PASSED

02 Aug 2012: Received e-mail from USEM our case is there.

15 Aug 2012: Interview at USEM - APPROVED

13 SEP 2012: POE Minneapolis, MN

27 OCT 2012: Married

19 NOV 2012: AOS package sent

05 DEC 2012: NOA's I-765, I-131, I-485

14 DEC 2012: Biometrics appointment finished(Walk-in..Was scheduled Jan 04 2013)

02 FEB 2013: I-131 and I-765 Approved

07 FEB 2013: USPS Picked up the combo-card

11 FEB 2013: Received Combo-card

21 FEB 2013: Transit Visa picked up in Chicago for Japan

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I'm using it right now and Maria didn't know (it's normal why) about the PACS, (French official relationship that replaces marriage), so I had to call UCSIS and the guy didn't know either. So to not take the risk, I included the papers. Since I didn't have the translation, I had to send it to her. A week of delay that she should have told me about since I talked to her about the PACS.

Once she had everything in hand, it was sent right away to UCSIS. So we're waiting for our case number in a few months... :)

We got in contact with a lawyer, but she was not into our case so I felt she was going to make us wait, she had other cases more interesting to take care of.

Then we were put in contact with someone who's got a business and she told us we were not elligible so the best for me was to come and get married. :o I know I would have been accused of visa fraud so I told her and she said she does that very often! :o I never contacted her again. I didn't want to take any risk. It's crazy! What a way to start in a country : already in fraud! :o

We have to be very careful who we work with for our case.

We can't judge why people go through those services.

Sometimes we have very good reasons to do so, so we are not added more pressure when we already have a lot of stress. For instance, selling a house, dealing with a teenager, a dad who's sick, a stressing job etc... And sometimes, it's not the rush to have the K1 when a house is not sold yet. :( We don't know and for my part, I wasn't enough confident with all the things I have to take care of, to be overwhelmed with more. :no:

I'll tell you more about the process with them.

NOA1 August 6 2012
NOA2 April 16 2013

NVC April 22 2013

Packet 3 received May 25th 2013

Interview July 11th 2013

I'm not a reference between packet 3 and 4. Some papers were missing so things were delayed.

Approved
See Timeline for update

RFE another child to add delays the case

Green Card received 18 July 2014 Almost a year! :(

Timeline

I am using

filipinafianceevisa.com

So far they are very good. They found many errors in my I-129F petition and assisted me in correcting them. They have everything online so that you and your fiance can both log in to answer questions then they generate your paperwork. They also will review your physical packet and mail it in for you (costs about $20 extra I think - but seems worth it as they found some errors in that final packet also). They also respond very quickly to all of my questions via their support email interface on the web site. I'd recommend them. Of course you're paying $500 for the service but to make your process go quick and painless and avoid RFI's it's worth it to me. Everyone has to decide for themselves because obviously it's possible to complete the process without any help other than what's available on this forum and from your own research.

Since the OP's wife is already in the US, I propose this thread be CLOSED.

I see TCO/TFO never backed up his promise of a 3-month visa process (no surprise there!!).

And while visa attorneys or firms might be "the way to go" for some, all they do is take extra money from you that you need not pay, and CANNOT speed up the process at all. Any errors made on an I-129F can be caught if shared between both parties, or perhaps a trusted friend here on VJ. Not saying they don't provide a decent service, just saying it's not necessary to waste money on them. Kind of like 21" rims on a truck. Needed? No. Nice to look at for the extra cash? Maybe, if you're into that sort of thing...

Timeline

DavenRoxy you don't know why some people take an attorney/immigration consultant. For my case, it's very helpful and I'm sure some people are the same.

And perso, I had so many questions that it's only after I discovered VJ I could ask all the things that bothered me. Only French could help with some important details.

It's true they can't know everything about every country, but to put them all in the same basket and say they're not worth it there's a gap.

NOA1 August 6 2012
NOA2 April 16 2013

NVC April 22 2013

Interview July 11th 2013

I'm not a reference between packet 3 and 4. Some papers were missing so things were delayed.

Approved
See Timeline for update

Timeline

And I don't know what's a TCO/TFO, (it'd be nice to think not everyone here is American...), but the ones who promise a visa in 3 months are liars!

Easyfiancé never told me that but rather said 7 months! And she repeated it twice!!!

Everything people do or say to please our ears, we should be suspicious, rather than gullible. ;)

NOA1 August 6 2012
NOA2 April 16 2013

NVC April 22 2013

Interview July 11th 2013

Approved
See Timeline for update

DavenRoxy you don't know why some people take an attorney/immigration consultant. For my case, it's very helpful and I'm sure some people are the same.

And perso, I had so many questions that it's only after I discovered VJ I could ask all the things that bothered me. Only French could help with some important details.

It's true they can't know everything about every country, but to put them all in the same basket and say they're not worth it there's a gap.

You are quite correct, but I am posting in a thread about the Philippines in particular, so that was my target audience.

TCO/TFO is Tall Cool One (or Tall Foolish One, some call him), who said it can be done in 3 months, but then he never backed up his statement with proof. Because he was wrong.

Timeline

They are all wrong if they say that anyway! :wacko:

NOA1 August 6 2012
NOA2 April 16 2013

NVC April 22 2013

Interview July 11th 2013

Approved
See Timeline for update

Timeline

When i started the process i didn't have any idea about this forum and i was thinking of hiring an attorney. I eventually went with a site called easyfiancevisa and i would say that in my opinion it was worth he money -300 dollars as they guided me through the process and reviewed all my documents, you just fill out all the documents online at their website and they review and check for errors. They provided me with a checklist and i called with any questions i had. Its risky doing everything by yourself and i don't think people should discourage others form getting some help from an experienced place of their choice on this journey.

Timeline

I am using

filipinafianceevisa.com

So far they are very good. They found many errors in my I-129F petition and assisted me in correcting them. They have everything online so that you and your fiance can both log in to answer questions then they generate your paperwork. They also will review your physical packet and mail it in for you (costs about $20 extra I think - but seems worth it as they found some errors in that final packet also). They also respond very quickly to all of my questions via their support email interface on the web site. I'd recommend them. Of course you're paying $500 for the service but to make your process go quick and painless and avoid RFI's it's worth it to me. Everyone has to decide for themselves because obviously it's possible to complete the process without any help other than what's available on this forum and from your own research.

I wanted to provide an update about this service. I ran into some complications with my Visa and they were not very helpful or knowledgeable (their basic service is very efficient though as I stated in my earlier post). I was able to get advice and assistance gratis from another visa service so I thought that I would let people know about these guys also. They are very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and respond very quickly. Based on my interactions with them I would recommend them if you think you might hit any complications with your visa due to their local expertise. pinayvisa.com

The original service that I commented on costs about $500 through the embassy interview. They then offer an additional service to file papers once you hit the U.S. which is also quite expensive.

This 2nd service that I'm mentioning charges $500 all the way to green card which is much cheaper overall since they take you aaaallllll the way through the process including all paperwork in the U.S. so I think it's much cheaper in the long run if you are going to use a service.

Good luck to all of you guys going through this whatever you decide about using or not using a service. This forum is a huge help. :)

Edited by newbster

I wanted to provide an update about this service. I ran into some complications with my Visa and they were not very helpful or knowledgeable (their basic service is very efficient though as I stated in my earlier post). I was able to get advice and assistance gratis from another visa service so I thought that I would let people know about these guys also. They are very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and respond very quickly. Based on my interactions with them I would recommend them if you think you might hit any complications with your visa due to their local expertise. pinayvisa.com

The original service that I commented on costs about $500 through the embassy interview. They then offer an additional service to file papers once you hit the U.S. which is also quite expensive.

This 2nd service that I'm mentioning charges $500 all the way to green card which is much cheaper overall since they take you aaaallllll the way through the process including all paperwork in the U.S. so I think it's much cheaper in the long run if you are going to use a service.

Good luck to all of you guys going through this whatever you decide about using or not using a service. This forum is a huge help. :)

So you're telling me their charges of $500 and $500 got you from nothing to a GC? Typically, those fees are in addition to the normal fees. So you pay $1000 more than anyone who does not use a service. I don't see how you can get a GC for $500 when the AOS process is over a grand by itself.

Timeline

Davenroxy you get this fee because it's half price for the ones who went through an immigrant counselor.

NOA1 August 6 2012
NOA2 April 16 2013

NVC April 22 2013

Interview July 11th 2013

Approved
See Timeline for update

• 10 months later...
Timeline

I am new to this forum but I have been in a relationship with a Russian woman for nearly two years. We are married and she is living with me in the US. We used Easyfiancevisa and I have mixed feelings about thier service. I do think they make the process easier but is still not easy or fast. I purchased the top of the line plan but I was unimpressed with thier professionalism and comunications. In one instance the case worker, Maria, incorectly entered the oblast for my fiance, if we had not caught this mistake and a background check revealed this inconsistency then her application could have been denied. In addition I was assigned the case worker for Asian brides initialy, he sent me the wrong package of papers, again it was up to me to corect thier mistake and inform them to send me the correct paperwork. While in communications with him he became rude and told me that if I wanted a high leval of service that I should have purchased the top of the line plan, I informed him that I had. As Maria and the sales person told me today these are minor problems and the most importnat thing is that they helped me get my fiance into the country, obviusly they do not understand how stressfull this process was for me and that I hired them because I wanted zero mistakes. Long story short is Easyfiancevisa is a ok company who promises more than they deliver, maybe the other companies are better?

I used their services and I won't continue through the AOS.

Same woman we had and she didn't tell me in advance what papers to get. So it delayed our case! First it was a translation that was needed, a week delay, then it was a death certificate, another week delay, then he needed a letter of employment, another two weeks delay. She says stuffs sometimes at the last moment Then not enough communication to my Man and finally he didn't send enough papers to me so another week delay. So add to this my timeline : NOA 1 1st August, NOA2 April 16!!!! 8 MONTHS!!! We could have gone though the awful process if she had told me things ahead in advance.

But I'm not going to complain since I had so many things to deal with and even now that she did all the papers and typed everything.

But we won't continue with AOS. No way!

NOA1 August 6 2012
NOA2 April 16 2013

NVC April 22 2013

Interview July 11th 2013

Approved
See Timeline for update

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.