kenshaq

easyfiancevisa..is it reliable???

53 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

this is the reason why i like this site:) thank you for your replies guys:) it is really nice to read your ideas:) it is really informative:) here in my country usually it takes 5 to 7 months upon approval from the nvc but it's a case to case basis:) my fiance is not in the military so we don't have an idea or reason how to expedite our case :whistle: but what we keep on saying to each other.."we can do this'' :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
#######

It's a fairly short process. If I filed today I could have someone in the USA on K1 in about 3 months.......

Just a case in point: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/301063-anyone-else-getting-realllyyy-ticked-off/page__view__findpost__p__4552317 OP is at 7 months currently (and several others replying) waiting for their NOA2... so as you can see... MUCH longer than it used to be.

Just a case in point: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/301063-anyone-else-getting-realllyyy-ticked-off/page__view__findpost__p__4552317 OP is at 7 months currently (and several others replying) waiting for their NOA2... so as you can see... MUCH longer than it used to be.

Fairly easy and quick to get a K1 visa thru in Philippines. From what I have seen and read in the Philippine sections it seems like this is still the case. I even had to deal with Document Verification.

So I stand behind the 3 months timeline.......

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes most likely it's 5 to 7 months :crying: but i read some are lucky. i can really feel those people who are patiently waiting and that's the only thing that we can do :thumbs: we don't know how they process our cases but again more patient and stay positive :thumbs:

yes most likely it's 5 to 7 months :crying: but i read some are lucky. i can really feel those people who are patiently waiting and that's the only thing that we can do :thumbs: we don't know how they process our cases but again more patient and stay positive :thumbs:

I know how they process it, and what type of folder they use. I studied and read up on it, that's why my Visa went so fast back then, It was faster than most.

I am about to help a couple guys file a K1 next month, I will see how long it is taking now, I know summertime they get more application.......

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

I know how they process it, and what type of folder they use. I studied and read up on it, that's why my Visa went so fast back then, It was faster than most.

I am about to help a couple guys file a K1 next month, I will see how long it is taking now, I know summertime they get more application.......

I'd like to know how you can get a visa approved in 3 months, when it's currently taking 5 months just to get a NOA2 according to the USCIS (as well as several members' timelines). Can you please share the secret with us so that all may enjoy a speedy processing?

that's nice to hear that you know how they process the petition..i'll be glad if you can share it to me:)

I'd like to know how you can get a visa approved in 3 months, when it's currently taking 5 months just to get a NOA2 according to the USCIS (as well as several members' timelines). Can you please share the secret with us so that all may enjoy a speedy processing?

Hey...you should know by now...it's TFO...don't hold your your breath waiting for a rational answer! :lol:

is there anyone know about this easyfiancevisa? do they really makes your petition process easy and short?..if yes how long did it take?

We used Easy Fiance Visa. They were pretty thorough and have a checklist of all documents you could possibly need which I liked, but I think it delayed our case by 1 month. At least we had no problems until NVC delayed another month for additional processing.

Hey...you should know by now...it's TFO...don't hold your your breath waiting for a rational answer! :lol:

:thumbs:

It's like....Pssssst!....:reading: ...hey...I know you are asking in all sincerity but...c'mon....you're asking TCO?....:blink: A serious question?...:wacko:

What kind of response are you expecting to get? :bonk:

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

Immigration Timeline Summary

10.21.2008 – CR-1 Visa Application Filed (By Hubby's Sec)
09.04.2009 – Visa Interview | Passed
09.10.2009 – Visa Packet Received
09.17.2009 – US Entry | Home
07.05.2011 – ROC Petition Filed
05.01.2012 – ROC Approved (No Interview)
05.18.2012 – 10-year GC Received
06.19.2012 – Eligible to apply for Naturalization
(procrastinated)
06.24.2013 – N-400 Application Filed
09.30.2013 – Civics Test / Interview | Passed
10.03.2013 – Oath Taking Ceremony | Became a USCitizen!
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)
04.16.2014 – Passport Issued & Shipped
04.17.2014 – US Passport Received

Our timeline vanished into thin air.

I've contacted the admin several times but I got zero response.

https://meiscookery.wordpress.com

:thumbs:

It's like....Pssssst!....:reading: ...hey...I know you are asking in all sincerity but...c'mon....you're asking TCO?....:blink: A serious question?...:wacko:

What kind of response are you expecting to get? :bonk:

Yeah, but the OP has only been on the site for a few days. You can't expect people to know that TFO gives useless answers. Why mislead the person into thinking the wait can be shortened to 3 months? That's just wrong.

Yeah, but the OP has only been on the site for a few days. You can't expect people to know that TFO gives useless answers. Why mislead the person into thinking the wait can be shortened to 3 months? That's just wrong.

Hi B_J.......You're right, kenshaq and other posters have only been on this site for a short time and haven't had a chance to sort out who's who. I wasn't really expecting them to know about TFO and I doubt if Michael was either. I was hoping they would understand it through the emoticons that were used in the posting.

As for TFO's useless answers, let everyone be warned! :yes:

While googling visa processing times, we found VJ. Just like now, VJ had historical trend charts for review. With review of the charts, we noticed that the historical chart demonstrated VSC was processing petitions faster than CSC. After reviewing the trend charts, we were pretty excited because we thought our petition would probably be out before X-mas. (but) We were wrong! :crying:

In 2008, VSC was processing at a speed of less than 90 days until about mid - summer. (check TCO's timeline to get an idea why his petition went so fast). By the time we filed....VSC slowed way down and we (and almost every VJ that filed mid-summer 2008 thru the end of the year) had to wait the typical 4-6 months processing timeframe. Most VJ- VSC's got the noa2 in 5-6 months (from date of submission) while VJ- CSC's were cruising thru in 3-4 months (sometimes less).

I don't think the processing timeframe's have changed much since.

We did all the paperwork ourselves. We got alot of help here at VJ. We did pay for 2 "consultations" with an immigration attorney (if my memory is right, it was @ $100 an hour). (The attorney looked over our completed petition and also gave some advice regarding our interview evidence packet.)

The attorney told us several times..."it's really just luck of the draw...some petitions fly right thru while others sit and wait...no rhyme or reason...the system sucks and that's just the way it is!"

The paperwork may seem intimidating but...we did it ourselves as well as many others here at VJ.

Edited by ~happyndinlove~

(procrastinated)
04.14.2014 – Applied for "Expedite Service" Passport (as PI travel date was fast approaching)

My post was directed to Tahoma...kinda like a, nudge-nudge ...Some1 needs to warn the newbies...so...:thumbs: Tahoma!

(procrastinated)

• 1 year later...
Filed: Timeline

I am new to this forum but I have been in a relationship with a Russian woman for nearly two years. We are married and she is living with me in the US. We used Easyfiancevisa and I have mixed feelings about thier service. I do think they make the process easier but is still not easy or fast. I purchased the top of the line plan but I was unimpressed with thier professionalism and comunications. In one instance the case worker, Maria, incorectly entered the oblast for my fiance, if we had not caught this mistake and a background check revealed this inconsistency then her application could have been denied. In addition I was assigned the case worker for Asian brides initialy, he sent me the wrong package of papers, again it was up to me to corect thier mistake and inform them to send me the correct paperwork. While in communications with him he became rude and told me that if I wanted a high leval of service that I should have purchased the top of the line plan, I informed him that I had. As Maria and the sales person told me today these are minor problems and the most importnat thing is that they helped me get my fiance into the country, obviusly they do not understand how stressfull this process was for me and that I hired them because I wanted zero mistakes. Long story short is Easyfiancevisa is a ok company who promises more than they deliver, maybe the other companies are better?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.