kenshaq

march 2011 filers...here we go!!

21 posts in this topic

Using the word last, as in last March 12 in USA mean you filed it March 12th of last year.

Technically, no. Saying "last March" would refer to March of last year.

If saying "last March 12", it would refer to the most recent date/year group, which would be earlier this month.

march 12 this year...lol. :bonk: ..yes we'll get the hard copy after 7-10 days. my fiance used the money order for the payment. i really hope this will be a short process :whistle:

You better hope it's a long process. You live in a country where weather is tropical year round, Temp range from 70 to 90. A society of polite people who treat each other with respect. The food is awesome in Philippines and usually dirt cheap for fresh homestyle food.

You can go out in the street and buy a Coke in bottle made with real sugar for about 12 peso, or a 25 cents, try that in America you will pay 8 times that amount

Go a 1 hour massage in Philippines it will cost you 200 pesos, in USA you will pay 3,000 pesos.

You are actually leaving paradise and you just don't know it, In America we work all the time, make good money but it goes out the doors to bills just as fast as it comes in, that why we have so much stress in USA and the men die from Heart Attacks

I could go on forever, I would enjoy your time in PI cuz it's Paradise and you just don't know it....

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

You can hire a live in helper/maid for about $40 per month, have her do your cooking, cleaning, beer fetching, laundry, grocery shopping, etc and live like a king.

You can walk outside and buy a cold bottle of beer anytime you want for about 50 cents, and get a pack of Marlborro lights for 35 cents for a 10 pack.

You can buy a fairly middle class house for $20,000 with about 1,400 sq ft in a nice area.

You can drink and drive, no such thing as Drunk Driving laws. If you don't have a job or money in Philippines it's all good, at least you can buy yourself a gallon of Tuba for about 25 cents and enjoy the day. Water and electricity is dirt cheap in Philippines, always something to do, the streets are alive with people most of the time, it's truly is a country that doesn't sleep.

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You better hope it's a long process. You live in a country where weather is tropical year round, Temp range from 70 to 90. A society of polite people who treat each other with respect. The food is awesome in Philippines and usually dirt cheap for fresh homestyle food.

You can go out in the street and buy a Coke in bottle made with real sugar for about 12 peso, or a 25 cents, try that in America you will pay 8 times that amount

Go a 1 hour massage in Philippines it will cost you 200 pesos, in USA you will pay 3,000 pesos.

You are actually leaving paradise and you just don't know it, In America we work all the time, make good money but it goes out the doors to bills just as fast as it comes in, that why we have so much stress in USA and the men die from Heart Attacks

I could go on forever, I would enjoy your time in PI cuz it's Paradise and you just don't know it....

i totally agree on how simple life we had here:) but the reason why i wanted to be there is to be with my fiance and finally i could take care of him everyday. being like thousand miles away from him is really a challenge but good thing there's skype and it wasn't a challenge anymore. all we need now is more patience of waiting for the process :whistle: so while waiting i'll enjoy my time here in PHILIPPINE PARADISE :thumbs:

Technically, no. Saying "last March" would refer to March of last year.

If saying "last March 12", it would refer to the most recent date/year group, which would be earlier this month.

Sorry, you are incorrect

English is not spoken nor understood that way in the USA.......

i totally agree on how simple life we had here:) but the reason why i wanted to be there is to be with my fiance and finally i could take care of him everyday. being like thousand miles away from him is really a challenge but good thing there's skype and it wasn't a challenge anymore. all we need now is more patience of waiting for the process :whistle: so while waiting i'll enjoy my time here in PHILIPPINE PARADISE :thumbs:

You gonna find alot of people on Anti Depression Medication in USA, Not much in PI.

In USA parents don't let their children walk the streets, there is way too much kidnapping and sexual assaults/murder of young children. (Amber Hagerman)

In PI if you get your electricity shut off, it's no big deal you can live in the house comfortable, In USA you may either freeze to death or have a heat stroke cuz it's so much hotter here than in PI.

Here we live alone, when our parents get old we ship them off to Old Folk Homes so they can live and die there alone.

Lots of good or great things about PI, and USA does have alot to offer. But USA is not what it was back in the 1950's to the 1980's, it a country in decline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.