Samoray

Middle East Conflicts, Where are we heading ?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

You are total right to have your opion. But on this subject I agree with Samoray. Our eyes for the most part has only been open to what is really going on with the world. But I do not believe there will be another Iran. That was years ago, and Iran believe's in a whole different way. Many countries are not stable, but that does not mean they will not obtain there objective. How would you remove leaders that have ruled for decades?

I believe these countries who are fighting for their freedom and escape from oppression are dooming themselves.

What they want and what they will get are not the same. They want freedom and democracy (they say) but I believe they

will get the same thing the Iranians got after their revolution.

Worse oppression than they've ever endured before, less freedom than they had before.

Christians in those countries will now be persecuted and killed as is already happening in Egypt.

I don't believe this is the end of the world, but I believe it is the begining of Revelation in the Bible.

Read Revelation and its like listening to the headlines on the news.

There is only One who can save us and his name is Jesus.

We won't escape the tribulation but we can end up in Heaven.

Deb

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

bearing in mind that these revolts will affect not only the middle east but the whole world, is that a sign for something bigger ? where are we going ? what future is awaiting us ?

What do you think ?

The anti-christ?!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.