PalestineMyHeart

*Poof*

69 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well there are typos but I can't fix it now....

I really don't mind hearing the reality at all. What I can't handle is the rudeness and sarcasm. Why is that necessary? I belong to other forums and there isn't anything like that....just people talking respectfully to each other. I really don't get it. And it's not just with me me, I have read it over and over, and over again.

You all thought I was boasting when I said "We have talked about that and how we will deal with it", or "I think Hassan will deal with that well, because of his personality or character".....I was just being honest and you didn't like to hear the reality of that......such is life. I'm not the type that boasts and he's not even here yet so what am I going to boast about... Yes I do think my husband is strong and has a great character, and patient, and respectul and that's what made me first fall in love with him in the first place. And I'm not going to apologize for that. When people did give suggestions that we "hadn't" talked about, I thanked them and said it was a great idea. The problem with some of you is that if people don't see things your way then you feel the need to get rude....and I have heard more than one other person comment on it also on different threads. One person keeps asking "Why do people think that if they hear reality that it's rudeness or attacking them?" If you were to take an "objective" (your words) look at all the comments in different threads you would understand. But you won't, and that's fine.

Not saying that some of you aren't really knowledgeable because you are, but I can get the same answers to the same questions somewhere else without having to deal with the sarcasm.

That's all.

And I'm sure this will start a whole slew of comments, and that's fine. I don't care.

Have a good day.

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Hey WoM! Long time, no "see". Nice seeing your online presence. And as always, ever clever w/ the pics! :):rofl:

It didn't click until I saw Jenn's post. Good to see you too - how's life treating you ?

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I really don't mind hearing the reality at all. What I can't handle is the rudeness and sarcasm. Why is that necessary? I belong to other forums and there isn't anything like that....just people talking respectfully to each other. I really don't get it. And it's not just with me me, I have read it over and over, and over again.

You all thought I was boasting when I said "We have talked about that and how we will deal with it", or "I think Hassan will deal with that well, because of his personality or character".....I was just being honest and you didn't like to hear the reality of that......such is life. I'm not the type that boasts and he's not even here yet so what am I going to boast about... Yes I do think my husband is strong and has a great character, and patient, and respectul and that's what made me first fall in love with him in the first place. And I'm not going to apologize for that. When people did give suggestions that we "hadn't" talked about, I thanked them and said it was a great idea. The problem with some of you is that if people don't see things your way then you feel the need to get rude....and I have heard more than one other person comment on it also on different threads. One person keeps asking "Why do people think that if they hear reality that it's rudeness or attacking them?" If you were to take an "objective" (your words) look at all the comments in different threads you would understand. But you won't, and that's fine.

Not saying that some of you aren't really knowledgeable because you are, but I can get the same answers to the same questions somewhere else without having to deal with the sarcasm.

That's all.

And I'm sure this will start a whole slew of comments, and that's fine. I don't care.

Have a good day.

Lisa,

I'd like to apologize for my sarcastic comment to you in the other thread. I'm a smart as$ and it wasn't meant as harshly as it seems to have been taken. I swear, I'm actually one of the nice ones, though I'm sure you're doubting that. :lol: There are lots of personalities on the internet, and trust me, this forum, currently, is nothing when it comes to rudeness. Please don't venture into the Politics and Religion forum here!

Timeline

Thanks Jenn, I really appreciate that. And I already knew that. There is a big difference in being a smart #### ;) and being just plain rude. No I haven't been in the Politics and Religion forum, and I guess I'll keep it that way lol :lol: Thank you again:)

Lisa,

I'd like to apologize for my sarcastic comment to you in the other thread. I'm a smart as$ and it wasn't meant as harshly as it seems to have been taken. I swear, I'm actually one of the nice ones, though I'm sure you're doubting that. :lol: There are lots of personalities on the internet, and trust me, this forum, currently, is nothing when it comes to rudeness. Please don't venture into the Politics and Religion forum here!

Met in December 2008

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's all.

Have a good day.

Well said Lisa! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It didn't click until I saw Jenn's post. Good to see you too - how's life treating you ?

Excuse me, Lisa, for hijacking your thread, but I guess it's not really... it's WOM's thread :)

I am/we are good. Hubby just got citizenship approved and will be sworn in as a USC on Thursday. Just busy working, playing a little and trying to save up to go visit the fam in Morocco.

How about you & yours?

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Timeline

Yes, it's her thread, I just said my peace lol ;)

Excuse me, Lisa, for hijacking your thread, but I guess it's not really... it's WOM's thread :)

I am/we are good. Hubby just got citizenship approved and will be sworn in as a USC on Thursday. Just busy working, playing a little and trying to save up to go visit the fam in Morocco.

How about you & yours?

Met in December 2008

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Timeline

poof.jpg

Lulz :rofl:

Cheesy poofs!

21bsqop.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

How about you & yours?

Congrats to your husband ! :dance: A trip to Morocco sounds pretty awesome, too !

Mahmoud and I are doing fine, thanks - working hard, but also enjoying ourselves a lot. Life is sweet, al7amdulillah :luv:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Gosh these "Greenies" would have never made it in the MENA forum a couple of years back. Probably won't see much of them on here when all the "rude" advice given from experienced members comes to pass. Some people just have to learn the hard way.

Betsy El Sum

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.