Danno

Why no LOOTING in Japan?

228 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

You're a rubbish troll Alan.

That's another name you are calling

I didnt troll but you did by asking if I was drunk

If you can't discuss the points without calling names, you should give your keyboard a rest

moresheep400100.jpg

You're a rubbish troll Alan.

wth is your problem ? And your the last person on here that should be calling anyone a troll.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

You probably loot office supplies. Come one, admit it. At least post-it notes.

Actually I take post-it notes from church and donate them to the school. Sort of a reverse tithing. Those budget cuts are rough.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Actually I take post-it notes from church and donate them to the school. Sort of a reverse tithing. Those budget cuts are rough.

See why you need a teachers' union? :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Which reveals thet decent christians spend too much time trying to increase their income both inside their flock (baaa) as well as outside the christian community, and not enough time educating their own

The religiousness of the mexican drug gangs is pure superstition showing neglect by their christian leaders

They should get their own house in order before knocking on the door of decent atheists or Shintos who by and large live by Jesus's creed whether they describe it as such or not

I reckon J would be more impressed by Japan than Georgia or Utah

Wow you have it all figured out, how much do you suppose the average church leader in Mexico is knocking down these days a month?

:whistle:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Wow you have it all figured out, how much do you suppose the average church leader in Mexico is knocking down these days a month?

:whistle:

I hear the Monsigneurs take their rewards 'in kind'

Tax free you know...

As far as cold cash is concerned, nobody beats the USA when it comes to fleecing the flock

baaaaaa

These TV pastors live like kings - immense wealth fleeced from the flock.. the vulnerable ...and they are proud of it and say it's what god wants

I have been to Rome and boy it's gold plated

Don't know if that goes on in the Shinto religion

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:thumbs:

In a single post - you go from looting to "Japanese girls are pretty" to "my dad and his pals probably killed more Japanese people than were killed in the tsunami, but he still bought Nissan cars"

Drunk people tend to motormouth.

He isn't drunk. He is eclectic.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

But I don't have an eclectic lawn mower - it's gasoline !

My doghouse can hold 16 pancakes because a car has 4 doors.

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I hear the Monsigneurs take their rewards 'in kind'

Tax free you know...

As far as cold cash is concerned, nobody beats the USA when it comes to fleecing the flock

baaaaaa

These TV pastors live like kings - immense wealth fleeced from the flock.. the vulnerable ...and they are proud of it and say it's what god wants

I have been to Rome and boy it's gold plated

Don't know if that goes on in the Shinto religion

So in other words,..... No, you don't want to post the average pay for a minister in Mexico?

Ok, Since it bothers you so much, how does the average minister in the USA make (DVD sales N all)?

:lol:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

My doghouse can hold 16 pancakes because a car has 4 doors.

That is entirely logical because everyone knows a 2 door car holds 8 pancakes

You are of course referring to the inhabitants of pancakia (a Libyan province) who weigh an average of 162 lbs at 5am on the spring equinox before the daily sweating begins

It is essential to be an eclectic if you are going to survive in any situation in this uncertain world

The human league even had a song about eclectic dreams

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/h/human+league/together+in+electric+dreams_20066442.html

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

That is entirely logical because everyone knows a 2 door car holds 8 pancakes

You are of course referring to the inhabitants of pancakia (a Libyan province) who weigh an average of 162 lbs at 5am on the spring equinox before the daily sweating begins

It is essential to be an eclectic if you are going to survive in any situation in this uncertain world

The human league even had a song about eclectic dreams

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/h/human+league/together+in+electric+dreams_20066442.html

The new "Russian" DirecTV commerical is awesome. Check out the chick on the treadmill. Native FSU no doubt.

Gary And Alla