Danno

Why no LOOTING in Japan?

228 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

...There have been instances of looting at supermarkets and liquor stores. Sato had also heard reports about a stabbing and a rape in the town. "In some cases there were houses that were half-destroyed, and people would go in and look for anything they could find to use or to eat," he said.

"I feel sorry for them but a crime is a crime."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/20/japan-disaster-survivors-lose-trust

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

...did make me laff...:yes::lol:

...I haz a Christian but haz not a looterz...feel free to scrathez teh Bishop :thumbs:

We all bang on about Mexico and the gangs around the country but they seem to flourish in 100% christian communities. Is any one in Mexico not christian ?

Teachers and Professors and scientists are unreligious in comparison and yet don't have a reputation for looting

The people who run around in Liberia etc cutting off people's hands are 100% christian too

What is it with christians ?

Perhaps religion takes root the strongest in the uneducated and most brutish communities.

I reckon the christians should pack it in and take up Shinto ! It might cure inner city crime in the US, 99% of which is committed by christians !

Edited by Alan the Red

moresheep400100.jpg

Teachers and Professors and scientists are unreligious in comparison and yet don't have a reputation for looting

I'm a teacher and a Christian. To make your theory work I've decided to not loot at school and instead only loot at church. :thumbs:

Timeline

I'm a teacher and a Christian. To make your theory work I've decided to not loot at school and instead only loot at church. :thumbs:

American teachers have no choice as they are all christians before they could read and write

(brainwashed from birth)

I bet you were

You just need to get all your fellow christians on board

Christians should start with the drug gangs in Mexico (100% christian) before knocking on my door asking for my credit card to tithe

They should be evangelizing other christians before taking their message to the adherents of Shinto etc

Its quite ironic that Jesus' followers are all so impressed with non christians acting in such a christian way. Most amusing.

It tells me that J would not be impressed with the motives of his followers in 2011 - much of which is centered around tithing the flock and selling DVD's etc as hard as possible in order to get private jets and shiny suits and big houses (god wanted me to have all this - it was his plan)

Most of the real followers of Jesus's message, whether in Japan or elsewhere, do not call themselves christian at all ! They are Shinto or atheist etc.

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We all bang on about Mexico and the gangs around the country but they seem to flourish in 100% christian communities. Is any one in Mexico not christian ?

The people who run around in Liberia etc cutting off people's hands are 100% christian too

What is it with christians ?

Perhaps religion takes root the strongest in the uneducated and most brutish communities.

I reckon the christians should pack it in and take up Shinto ! It might cure inner city crime in the US, 99% of which is committed by christians !

Perhaps the looting has to do with the uneducated bit as opposed to the fact that they are Christian.

Timeline

Perhaps the looting has to do with the uneducated bit as opposed to the fact that they are Christian.

Which reveals thet decent christians spend too much time trying to increase their income both inside their flock (baaa) as well as outside the christian community, and not enough time educating their own

The religiousness of the mexican drug gangs is pure superstition showing neglect by their christian leaders

They should get their own house in order before knocking on the door of decent atheists or Shintos who by and large live by Jesus's creed whether they describe it as such or not

I reckon J would be more impressed by Japan than Georgia or Utah

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

...There have been instances of looting at supermarkets and liquor stores. Sato had also heard reports about a stabbing and a rape in the town. "In some cases there were houses that were half-destroyed, and people would go in and look for anything they could find to use or to eat," he said.

"I feel sorry for them but a crime is a crime."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/mar/20/japan-disaster-survivors-lose-trust

It's not surprising considering the scale of the disaster. Though I doubt that will put an end to the inane line of argument from the OP.

Timeline

It's not surprising considering the scale of the disaster. Though I doubt that will put an end to the inane line of argument from the OP.

I saw the photos and there was food scattered in the street from destroyed shops

A starving person using that is not the same as a bunch of criminals ripping down security grills on an undamaged jewelry shop in the middle of a riot

Anyway I was in hawaii 2 weeks ago and those Japanese girls sure are pretty - I like demure - so I am on their side at the moment

My dad and his pals probably killed more Japanese people than were killed in the tsunami, but he still bought Nissan cars after the war and rated the Japanese highly

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

In a single post - you go from looting to "Japanese girls are pretty" to "my dad and his pals probably killed more Japanese people than were killed in the tsunami, but he still bought Nissan cars"

Drunk people tend to motormouth.

Edited by fishdude

Timeline

In a single post - you go from looting to "Japanese girls are pretty" to "my dad and his pals probably killed more Japanese people than were killed in the tsunami, but he still bought Nissan cars"

Drunk people tend to motormouth.

One persons motor mouth is another person's free ranging with soaring thoughts

Think of it as personal culture which is almost on topic

Actually both remarks were on topic because they referred to the generally demure nature of Japanese women and my father's respect for their culture despite his being ordered to kill as many as he could

You sound like a christian the way you are so quick to call people who are different from you: 'drunk'

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

You probably loot office supplies. Come one, admit it. At least post-it notes.

Timeline

One persons motor mouth is another person's free ranging with soaring thoughts

Think of it as personal culture which is almost on topic

Actually both remarks were on topic because they referred to the generally demure nature of Japanese women and my father's respect for their culture despite his being ordered to kill as many as he could

You sound like a christian the way you are so quick to call people who are different from you: 'drunk'

You're a rubbish troll Alan.