Captain Ewok

General K1 Guides and Info

236 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

My fiance is a citizen of the Philippines. She obtained a residency "de facto" in New Zealand with an old friend of her ex husband and now lives in New Zealand under this "de facto" residency status. If I file a K1 Petition for her will that have any effect on the "de facto" residency status since I am not the man listed on her that entitled her to have her "de facto" residency in New Zealand???

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

FOR ALL THE BEGINNERS ON THE K-1 AND K-3 VISA PROCESS:

I JUST WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING TO GET MY FIANCE'S VISA AND WE GOT IT ALREADY!!!!!!

IT TOOK JUST 2 MONTHS FROM THE DAY I SENT THE APPLICATION TO USCIS UNTIL THE DAY WE GOT THE VISA AT THE US CONSULATE AT CARACAS, VENEZUELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EVERYTHING THANKS TO WWW.K1K3VISAS.COM !!!!!!!!!

THIS PEOPLE ARE GREAT!!!! FOR $525.00 I GOT THEM TO PREPARE ALL MY PAPERWORK (IMPECABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) AND THEY WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY IF THE VISA IS NOT APPROVED!!

WE GOT IN 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE FEE ALSO INCLUDES THE FILING FOR THE ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS ONCE YOUR LOVED ONE IS HERE IN USA!

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT WITH ALL YOU GUYS. CONTACT WWW.K1K3VISAS.COM TODAY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!! I WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FIANCE IS ARRIVING IN US IN A FEW DAYS AND WE ARE SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!! :lol:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FROM SUNRISE, FL!!

VIVIAN

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

:help::help:

Por favor soy nueva con eso de la visa k1 me podrian contar sus experiencias mi email es carysa_61@hotmail.com o me escriben por aqui soy dominicana y mi novio es americano el me dijo que preparara todos mis documenos para la peticion yo les cuento como va yendo el proceso :dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Congratulations to you and your Fiancee'! What great news. We also have hired K1K3VISAS.COM, so far they have done an adequate job. They just forwarded a copy of the NOA-1 from they received (on our behalf) dated Feb 8. I hope our petition gets approved as fast as yours!

Mark

FOR ALL THE BEGINNERS ON THE K-1 AND K-3 VISA PROCESS:

I JUST WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING TO GET MY FIANCE'S VISA AND WE GOT IT ALREADY!!!!!!

IT TOOK JUST 2 MONTHS FROM THE DAY I SENT THE APPLICATION TO USCIS UNTIL THE DAY WE GOT THE VISA AT THE US CONSULATE AT CARACAS, VENEZUELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND EVERYTHING THANKS TO WWW.K1K3VISAS.COM !!!!!!!!!

THIS PEOPLE ARE GREAT!!!! FOR $525.00 I GOT THEM TO PREPARE ALL MY PAPERWORK (IMPECABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) AND THEY WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY IF THE VISA IS NOT APPROVED!!

WE GOT IN 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE FEE ALSO INCLUDES THE FILING FOR THE ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS ONCE YOUR LOVED ONE IS HERE IN USA!

I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT WITH ALL YOU GUYS. CONTACT WWW.K1K3VISAS.COM TODAY AND YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT!! I WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FIANCE IS ARRIVING IN US IN A FEW DAYS AND WE ARE SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!! :lol:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FROM SUNRISE, FL!!

VIVIAN

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi,

I am confused by the meaning of RFE.

Any exact definition?

IT MEANS REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE

Acually the complete term is Request for Further Evidence. But means the same. RFE.

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi, my name is Cloe and I am from the Philippines. My fiance is from Michigan and he has started filing the petition for K1 visa and we want to make sure if we did a right move in hiring a lawyer online that charge us $500 and the website of the lawyer is www.4thelegalgroup.com... Could someone reply on me on this matter, I am new on this forum...I am not sure if I posted my question in the right way hehe ^_^ Thanks. :energy:

For we walk by faith, not by sight.

II Corinthians 5:7

Timeline
Hi, my name is Cloe and I am from the Philippines. My fiance is from Michigan and he has started filing the petition for K1 visa and we want to make sure if we did a right move in hiring a lawyer online that charge us $500 and the website of the lawyer is www.4thelegalgroup.com... Could someone reply on me on this matter, I am new on this forum...I am not sure if I posted my question in the right way hehe ^_^ Thanks. :energy:

Hi Cloe, this is Marizza, from philippines too, we do hire an attorney too, and i think having an atty is a good thing to do if our fiance is busy and is working, since they dont have much time dealing with paper works. And besides, immigration atty will help get all the paper works in order. We pay our atty the same amount as you and your fiance paid. I would like to make friends with you if its ok, so we could keep track on each other, since me and my fiance just filed the petition also. The USCIS got our K-1 papers last April 10, and we already recieve our Receipt #. I am tracking our case from time to time but still case pending. I would like to hear from you also.

BTW, I just signed up in this website so i just dont know how to use this yet, even on how to send message, i hope i could send this message to you correctly.

weds.jpgIMG_0945.jpgDSC_6818.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My fiance and I have an approved I129F and were ready to go to our visa interview this month.

During the process, he told me he had married in Mexico a like 6 years ago and the divorce just went through. I updated all the papers with his former spouse and the divorce certificate but was wondering if this will be an automatic denial at the embassy since the I129F was approved witht the assumption he was never married.

If this is the case, how should we proceed. Withdraw and refile? Or Explain at the emabassy?

Please help!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

My wife is an illegal immigrant in the US from Mexico. We met about 6 Years ago at a job that we both worked at in the US.She has lived here since she was nine years old. We got married november 10th of 2006 by the court and june the 9th 2007 by the church. We applied for adjustment of status in november and recieved a ead card in the mail and an interview date, which was Saturday. We Were denied. I have been told that if we go live in mexico and I file a 129f to get a K-3 visa that she can come back with in 6-8 months. We have already been ripped off for 2000 dollars by lawyers and have since filed everything myself. I just want advice on what to do. She has never worked with fraudulant documents or commited any crimes other than being here illegally (I mean come on she was brought here by here parents). If anyone has any advice for me please let me know. I am a teacher and she just got a job with my school district we were so happy and now this. Its hard to be positive. Please Help. Thanks.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

HI, i'm sorry about your situation. It certainly doesn't seem fair but the law is what it is and, unfortunately, 'illegal' is 'illegal'.

You can file the 601 waiver that has great success. Just takes more time. There is an entire forum dedicated to filing this waiver in Mexico... here.

Much luck to you!

My wife is an illegal immigrant in the US from Mexico. We met about 6 Years ago at a job that we both worked at in the US.She has lived here since she was nine years old. We got married november 10th of 2006 by the court and june the 9th 2007 by the church. We applied for adjustment of status in november and recieved a ead card in the mail and an interview date, which was Saturday. We Were denied. I have been told that if we go live in mexico and I file a 129f to get a K-3 visa that she can come back with in 6-8 months. We have already been ripped off for 2000 dollars by lawyers and have since filed everything myself. I just want advice on what to do. She has never worked with fraudulant documents or commited any crimes other than being here illegally (I mean come on she was brought here by here parents). If anyone has any advice for me please let me know. I am a teacher and she just got a job with my school district we were so happy and now this. Its hard to be positive. Please Help. Thanks.
timeline.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Timeline

hi everyone... im new here and really lost... i hope someone could help... i and my fiance are both clueless as to how to file for a fiancee visa - we would like to do it on our own (without the additional lawyers fee as i have read it's just expensive and the process is really just the same)...

it would really help if any of you are familiar of the requirements (where to download forms, where to file what forms, step by styep guide) on how to go about the fiancee visa application.

any information will be greatly appreciated :star:

please help -- :unsure::crying:

sincerely

so lost but so in love

Timeline

Hi everyone,

I'm fileing for a K1 visa, so I'm gathering all the info and filling all the forms. But I have a question. Can I use staples to put several pages together? and does it matter if the photos do not show the date on them? Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely

Chillie7

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

USCIS California Center received my I-129 F on March 20, 2008. There has been no updates or touches. My friend got his NOA2 slightly less than 3 months later. I am wondering if this is normal and what the NOA2 current timelines are like. Please help. Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.