ThomKimQC

Men Your Thoughts On Filipina

140 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think the thread is about why our Filipina is "the one".

One point that is germane I think might have been made by the Antichrist's (joke!) wife. The broken english made me think that, but maybe not.

Men do not treat the women very well in the Philippines by comparison to how their Americanos fawn all over them.

Drinking, gambling, fooling around, abandoning them, not supporting the kids... There are good men in the Philippines, but from living there I can sure see why they adore a man that treats them like a princess.

It's nice to be appreciated.

Yes please!:ot2:

The reactions to the hijacker is like a noise pollution in my ears already.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: Timeline

The small package is a plus, and they practice personal hygiene like no women I have ever met, but I think tampo is the clincher. What man could ask for more, than when you do something wrong, she says nothing at all.

Edited by Some Old Guy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one personal attack removed. while you can disagree with what someone says, making it personal is a good way to not be able to view this topic.

due to the numerous personal attacks and baiting that has occurred after i posted the above, this thread is now closed for tos violations. do not restart it.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i asked a global to review this thread - a number of posts were removed by that global.

while some of you may not like certain individuals within this regional forum and that individual may not be high on the social totem pole that does not give anyone free license to violate tos by baiting and insulting that member. future instances of this sort of behavior will result in a thread ban without warning on any who continue this behavior.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.