5 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

AOS interview with my hubby was last 11/09/2010. It was our 1st AOS interview but it was my hubby was being interview first for about 30 min. then i was interviewed next for 15 min. Then, the IO interviewed us together for 10 min. He took my I-94 and my Travel Permit. He did not tell us if i am APPROVED or NOT! Until now i am still waiting for the approval of my AOS. We check the USCIS..and my case status is still pending :(

Does anyone there have the same experience of what i've experienced from our interview? Do you have any idea how long should i wait???

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

from what i read on this site, if they took your i-94 then it should be good sign, as you won't need that once you have your GC

just a thought :thumbs:

09/01/2002 - Came to USA on an F-1

-
03/11/2011 - (Day 01) - AOs Package Delivered

08/08/2011 - (Day 150) - Green Card arrived

-

04/30/2013 - (Day 00) - I-751 Package Sent

05/01/2013 - (Day 01) - I-751 Package Delivered

01/16/2014 - (Day 261) - I-751 Interview, verbal approval on the spot

04/08/2014 - (Day 343) - I-751 Approved

-

04/28/2014 - (Day 00) - N-400 Package Sent

04/30/2014 - (Day 01) - N-400 Package Delivered

05/03/2014 - (Day 04) - NOA Receipt Date

05/27/2014 - (Day 29) - Walk-In Biometrics (original date was 06/04/2014)

06/27/2014 - (Day 60) - In Line for Interviewing

10/06/2014 - (Day 102) - Interview in Long Island City Field Office, Result: RFE given

10/06/2014 - (Day 102) - Responded RFE

01/23/2015 - (Day 211) - Naturalization Oath Ceremony

01/23/2015 - (Day 211) - US Citizen

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I would be scheduling an info-pass and asking directly about status.

Taking the I-94 is one thing, however, taking the AP doc is another, what if you needed to travel, and still have not got green-card, now that's ridiculous.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

AOS interview with my hubby was last 11/09/2010. It was our 1st AOS interview but it was my hubby was being interview first for about 30 min. then i was interviewed next for 15 min. Then, the IO interviewed us together for 10 min. He took my I-94 and my Travel Permit. He did not tell us if i am APPROVED or NOT! Until now i am still waiting for the approval of my AOS. We check the USCIS..and my case status is still pending :(

Does anyone there have the same experience of what i've experienced from our interview? Do you have any idea how long should i wait???

We had our interview today with much the same. . we were grilled endlessly about unrelated details that were not relevant to any information needed for the paperwork and even told that it does not look well for you,

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Over 5 months now and still nothing... Did a infopass and was told it is on supervisors desk..

Time to get Congressman involved I think..

Any ideas what is taking so long , and is this normal?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.