47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

SammyD, I know one of those was a military expedite. The other I do not know if it was an expedite or not. I am a September filer and it took almost 5 months for my NOA2.

Thanks. Feedback from my fiancee suggested that one was a retired consulate officer (where unknown) so thought that some strings might have been pulled on that one. I was not overly worried as I am just over 3 months now but when she heard of the second one going for interview and they had applied after us, she was worried that there was something wrong with our application. So I rechecked USCIS status and then came on here to check....and then saw this thread.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

SammyD, we never see you in the Dec 2010 K1 Thread? How come? Here's the link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/287508-december-filers/page__st__615

Mari

Hi Mari,

To be honest, although I did register and used this site as an aid for putting together our application, I do not come here that often. After my fiancee got worried when two of her visa group friends got interview notices and they had submitted after us, she got worried so I came on here yesterday to check out if any news on timelines.

Thanks, I will check out that thread.

Sam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.