Rick1223

VSC Closed Today Tuesday

28 posts in this topic

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

For the latest information on office closings, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Offices Closed Today:

Please note: If an office is closed, or our customers are evacuated from their homes, due to weather-related events, USCIS will reschedule all appointments until a time when it is safe to resume operations.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=93bafe46e6c3d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=e39c0b89284a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

For the latest information on office closings, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Offices Closed Today:

Please note: If an office is closed, or our customers are evacuated from their homes, due to weather-related events, USCIS will reschedule all appointments until a time when it is safe to resume operations.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=93bafe46e6c3d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=e39c0b89284a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

Nothing is closed...that is the main USCIS website. It would list the names of the centers closed if anything was

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Nothing is closed...that is the main USCIS website. It would list the names of the centers closed if anything was

Truly you K1's need to relax a little, stop panniking about these things and reading stuff that is not applicable.

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

Timeline

Did I post this thread? NO.

Sorry I put that in the wrong box OOOps

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Offices Closed Today:

http://www.uscis.gov...000b92ca60aRCRD

Truly you K1's need to relax a little, stop panniking about these things and reading stuff that is not applicable.

Timeline

Good to know haha :P.

But you are right about relaxing even though it is very tough at this point.

Timeline

I know it is really tough truly I do I went through it all too. But some of them do so much reading it will send them mad with anxiousness. It's a hard enough time the waiting but the only reading they should be doing is about their petition and what they need and AOS. I spent ages reading on 129f and k1 visa when I was in OZ and printed out all I needed to know so that I was well versed and knew what was coming next. I was the one who told my now husband lol what to do as he just filled in the forms and I relayed messages lol I read up on AOS and printed it all out and brought it all with me so when it was time I had it all and we just had to fill it in. I used tog get so upset at times and he would always reassure me it will all happen there was nothing that could keep us apart and he was right. It did all happen adn now when I look back I worried for nothing, see thats why I have so many grey hairs now LOL

I know it is really tough truly I do I went through it all too. But some of them do so much reading it will send them mad with anxiousness. It's a hard enough time the waiting but the only reading they should be doing is about their petition and what they need and AOS. I spent ages reading on 129f and k1 visa when I was in OZ and printed out all I needed to know so that I was well versed and knew what was coming next. I was the one who told my now husband lol what to do as he just filled in the forms and I relayed messages lol I read up on AOS and printed it all out and brought it all with me so when it was time I had it all and we just had to fill it in. I used tog get so upset at times and he would always reassure me it will all happen there was nothing that could keep us apart and he was right. It did all happen adn now when I look back I worried for nothing, see thats why I have so many grey hairs now LOL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Relax? Tell you what! I'll relax once Elena steps through the doors at Kennedy Airport in New York City and into my open arms.

The Vermont Disservice Center has declared total war on me, and I have no intention of standing down, not even for one second, until I have defeated this enemy.

Yesterday, March 7, was another supersonic day for California and another day of total failure for the total failures who run the Vermont Disservice Center. In other words, there was business as usual.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

I agree with you this is too much I will relax once all this is over, this is really affecting our reationship and our health. And the worse is that they dont give any information. We have change our wedding plannes so many times that is not even funny anymore

event.png

Edited by Jota & Craig

Timeline

I am Laughing my A** of on you star trek thing.....thanks for the bit-o-humor...It really gave me a chuckle...but i do hope there is life there at VSC or VDC.....by the way... How do you Know that Gracie is pregnant?...SPOCK ...Gracie Knows.... have a good day hope your NOA2 comes soon

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree with you too Al. :protest:

K-1

8/5/2010 - NOA1

10/3/2010 - Touch

3/2/2011 - Touch, RFE :-(

3/11/2011 - Touch, RFE response Ack

4/13/2011 - Your I-129f was approved in 251 days from your NOA1 date

5/16-17/2011 - Medical

6/1/2011 - Visa Interview at USEM

6/18/2011 - POE (Las Vegas)

9/1/2011 - Marriage!

- - - - - - - - - - -

AOS

9/22/2011 - NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Relax? Tell you what! I'll relax once Elena steps through the doors at Kennedy Airport in New York City and into my open arms.

The Vermont Disservice Center has declared total war on me, and I have no intention of standing down, not even for one second, until I have defeated this enemy.

Yesterday, March 7, was another supersonic day for California and another day of total failure for the total failures who run the Vermont Disservice Center. In other words, there was business as usual.

OMG I HATE THAT CSC COMES UP FIRST ON IGORS LIST! I hate having to see all of those approvals! Also, I think it's a bit unfair that just because I live on the East coast, my petition isnt approved yet, when it would have been approved weeks ago if I was under CSC's jurisdiction. I know that there are times when vsc is faster and times when csc is faster, but its so much more frustrating when our wait time is already so long... sorry just a vent

POE: 5/17/2011

Wedding: 5/21/2011

AOS Mailed: 6/17/2011

NOA1 6/27/2011

RFE 7/13/2011

EAD approved 8/22/2011 :)

AOS Approved 9/14/2011 :) :) :)

USCIS Free till 2013!!!!!!!!! :)

It just doesn't have the same bang on the second posting.:rofl:

John

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Correction. Everyone EXCEPT Al, please relax! ;):lol:

I agree with you this is too much I will relax once all this is over, this is really affecting our reationship and our health. And the worse is that they dont give any information. We have change our wedding plannes so many times that is not even funny anymore

Perhaps if it is effecting your relationship that badly it was not meant to be. For better or worse or immigration lines.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.