TJ01212011

March 2011 Filers..

1,983 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Thanks for your kind words, I guess is the way it should be, no more no less. I'm in pain physically and emotionally. But we're trying to talk a lot these days, to try to work out things. 'cause love is just there, but we've lost some things in the way (I guess it was because of the distance and all that - it's 4 years now since he left us to go back to the States)

But we don't know what will happen now, at least I have a valid visa 'til May 1st. So that will give us some time...

10-24-2012: AOS, EAD, AP Sent

11-04-2012: NOA1 AOS, EAD, AP

11-06-2012: Biometrics App Letter

11-16-2012: My baby boy was born

11-19-2012: Biometrics Appointment

12-29-2012: AP Approved

01-04-2013: EAD Approved

01-10-2013: Combo Card Arrived

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Thanks for your kind words, I guess is the way it should be, no more no less. I'm in pain physically and emotionally. But we're trying to talk a lot these days, to try to work out things. 'cause love is just there, but we've lost some things in the way (I guess it was because of the distance and all that - it's 4 years now since he left us to go back to the States)

But we don't know what will happen now, at least I have a valid visa 'til May 1st. So that will give us some time...

Long distance is a killer Geor and many a relationship have been its victim. While you're apart all you both have is your memory of how it was when you were together. You've waited so long to get this Visa, it seems like the least you two can do is meet each other in America before May, for the 3 months before you lose the chance. If you don't try to spark the fire burning within you when you have this chance you risk the chance of extinguishing the flame. If it still doesn't work at least you'll know you gave it your best.

There's no such thing as an effortless relationship that runs smooth forever. You both have to work hard and compromise to make it work. Good luck Geor, if both of you love each other, as you say, then you too can work it out cause true love will find a way!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Timeline

Long distance is a killer Geor and many a relationship have been its victim. While you're apart all you both have is your memory of how it was when you were together. You've waited so long to get this Visa, it seems like the least you two can do is meet each other in America before May, for the 3 months before you lose the chance. If you don't try to spark the fire burning within you when you have this chance you risk the chance of extinguishing the flame. If it still doesn't work at least you'll know you gave it your best.

There's no such thing as an effortless relationship that runs smooth forever. You both have to work hard and compromise to make it work. Good luck Geor, if both of you love each other, as you say, then you too can work it out cause true love will find a way!

You're right Looky, I was thinking to show him how eager I'm to make him fall for me again, but idk if just going and standing in front of him would be the right thing to do right now. I was planning on do that, but he told me he would cancel the papers, so idk how this is now... I just don't know what to do... beside calling him like dozen times a day,

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

You're right Looky, I was thinking to show him how eager I'm to make him fall for me again, but idk if just going and standing in front of him would be the right thing to do right now. I was planning on do that, but he told me he would cancel the papers, so idk how this is now... I just don't know what to do... beside calling him like dozen times a day,

I guess he is the one that wants drop the whole thing? Is it that he's not intersted anymore or maybe there is something you did or some attitude he doesn't like. Maybe there's something he's not telling you. If he doesn't love you enough to give it one more chance in America then he's not worth it. But its his son thats with you right?

If he's not calling you then I don't really know what to tell you. It takes two to fix the problems. I hope something works ou for you Geor! (F)

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

I guess he is the one that wants drop the whole thing? Is it that he's not intersted anymore or maybe there is something you did or some attitude he doesn't like. Maybe there's something he's not telling you. If he doesn't love you enough to give it one more chance in America then he's not worth it. But its his son thats with you right?

If he's not calling you then I don't really know what to tell you. It takes two to fix the problems. I hope something works ou for you Geor! (F)

Well, to be honest he's mad at me. Because last Saturday we went to party, and allegedly I was flirting with his friend right in front of him (go figure) I guess is just the consequences of too much whisky. So he was mad until Tuesday he left. He says he loves me but he can't think of me flirting with some other guy and blah blah... I got mad at him too because I wasn't flirting, and if I wish to flirt with some guy obviously I wouldn't in front of him, and less, to his best friend...

But, now his mom called me and told me to get my a$$ over there ASAP to solve this (his mom loves me, lol) so idk what to do, tickets are way expensive this days also.

And yes, Sebastian, our son is here with me

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Well, to be honest he's mad at me. Because last Saturday we went to party, and allegedly I was flirting with his friend right in front of him (go figure) I guess is just the consequences of too much whisky. So he was mad until Tuesday he left. He says he loves me but he can't think of me flirting with some other guy and blah blah... I got mad at him too because I wasn't flirting, and if I wish to flirt with some guy obviously I wouldn't in front of him, and less, to his best friend...

But, now his mom called me and told me to get my a$$ over there ASAP to solve this (his mom loves me, lol) so idk what to do, tickets are way expensive this days also.

And yes, Sebastian, our son is here with me

Sounds like he's a bit oversensitive and a bit over jealous, which is actually a good sign that he loves you, I don't know how old he is but maybe still young. My suggestion is to just recognize that, and find ways to let him know that he has no reason to be jealous. I know you didn't do anything wrong but sometimes you just have to let a guy like him win a little and just tell him, or email him something just saying that you didn't think that you were flirting with his friend and you're sorry if it made him think that and it certainly wasn't your intention.

It sounds like something that he can get over, just give him some time and you'll hear from him again.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Hi! I wonder if we are the first March filer?

It would be nice to hear from other March filers like me...

Good luck to all of us!

Speedy process to everyone..

TJ

Guess I am included in the March filers now...just sent mine off!

The wait begins!

:dancing:

5 MAR 2012 - I-129F packet sent via FedEx

7 MAR 2012 - Packet received Dallas, Texas

9 MAR 2012 - NOA1 (NOTICE DATE)

12 MAR 2012 - NOA1 (notice by Text/Email: routed to the Vermont Service Center)

15 MAR 2012 - NOA1 (received Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797))

X XXX XXXX - NOA2 (Notice by text message and Email)

Guess I am included in the March filers now...just sent mine off!

The wait begins!

:dancing:

You should start a thread for the 2012 filers, this is from last year, but good luck to you, and may your wait be quick!

Jan 21 2011 sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox - they lost it
Mar 22 2011 - Sent I-129F package to Dallas lockbox second time
May 2 2011 - NOA1 at CSC
July 15 2011 - NOA2!!!
July 21 2011 - Hardcopy of NOA2 received in mail
Aug 9 2011 - Case forwarded to Montreal
Sep 7 2011 - Packet 4 sent from embassy
Oct 27 2011 - Interview
Nov 12 2011 - Intended POE VISA delayed due to typo on son's name at the consulate
Nov 22 2011 - Picked up Visa
Nov 26 2011 - New intended POE date
Dec 10 2011 - Wedding

Jan 12 2012 - Sent AOS package
Feb 1 2012 - They send rejection notice, they lost a signature page
Feb 4 2012 - Resent package
Feb 14 2012 - NOA2
Feb 22 2012 - NOA3
March 21 2012 - Biometrics
March 30 2012 - NOA4
May 16 2012 - Interview date

April 2014 - application for I751 Removal of Conditions
May 7 2014 - NOA for notice of receipt and extension letter received
May 8 2014- Verification of inclusion of a dependent letter received
Not dated but in May - letter requesting interview received
July 10 2014 - ASC appointment notice for biometrics received

July 24 2014 Biometrics appointment

Jan 22 2015 - USCIS call

March 18 2015 - USCIS call

April 2 2015 - USCIS call

May 14 2015 - Infopass appt

July 21 2015 - infopass appt

Sept 18 2015 - infopass appt
Feb 25 2016 - USCIS call
Feb 25 2016 - Ombudsman request form sent

You should start a thread for the 2012 filers, this is from last year, but good luck to you, and may your wait be quick!

oops! lol

:oops:

Thank you!

5 MAR 2012 - I-129F packet sent via FedEx

7 MAR 2012 - Packet received Dallas, Texas

9 MAR 2012 - NOA1 (NOTICE DATE)

12 MAR 2012 - NOA1 (notice by Text/Email: routed to the Vermont Service Center)

15 MAR 2012 - NOA1 (received Official Receipt Notice (Form I-797))

X XXX XXXX - NOA2 (Notice by text message and Email)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

How's everyone doing??? Well, I'm right on the same spot :S but at least talking a lot with Dante, trying to solve our issues, love is still there, so we just have to work it out! Looky, how did everything go?? did Loretta have her interview yet?????

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

How's everyone doing??? Well, I'm right on the same spot :S but at least talking a lot with Dante, trying to solve our issues, love is still there, so we just have to work it out! Looky, how did everything go?? did Loretta have her interview yet?????

Geor, good to hear you too are talking, thats always a good sign! No Loreta's interview is in a couple weeks, I'm being vague on purpose cause I don't want to advertise the date. I'll let you know soon enough.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

@All-- Just "checking" in to let you know you all are in our thoughts. Our status? Difficult finding time to do AOS related tasks due to: recent death of extremely close friend, Dept. of Transp. (DOT) slated our (very nice) apartment complex for demolition to make way for new highway so dealing with packing/moving/unpacking to new apartment, my heavy work schedule, more & etcetera. Seems Inday arrived from Philippines to a bit of chaos, however, she is doing much better than I think most would due in such a situation. -RK

@Looky--Thanks for the wedding congrats. Planning a bigger wedding than the J.P./"jumping the broom" route proved worthwile although incredibly time-consuming. Still thinking of you, agreeing good to be vauge about Loretta's interview date but excited to hear that it should be within the next few weeks! Continuing thoughts, prayers, hopes, good luck [sending as many these your way as can!!).

@Thea--Glad to hear those tornados of a few weeks missed you. Hope all else is going incredibly well for you & your spouse.

@Georgina--So sorry to hear about the difficulties but very glad to see the recent post that Dante is at least talking over with you. Communication is a good place to start. Looky and Dante's mom's early advice to try to work things out in person is a potentially wise suggestion, worth considering.

--RK

Edited by RK_and_Inday

K-1
May 4, 2006 - We first meet in Singapore
[March 2008 to October 2011] - RK visits Inday in Philippines; multiple visits
April 11, 2010 - RK proposes on Palawan Island; Inday says "Yes! Yes!"
Apr 4, 2011 - I-129F mailed
Apr 11, 2011 - petition received, NOA1, application routed to VSC
Aug 3, 2011 - NOA2! I-129F petition approved!! Yahoo!!!
Aug 10, 2011 - NVC forwards petition to Manila
Aug 17, 2011 - Petition arrives Manila
October 4, 2011 - Medical passed; thank you for answered prayer!
October 12, 2011 - K-1 Visa approved!! Thank you for more prayers anwswered!!
November 24, 2011 - POE! (Thanksgiving Day) Prayers answered!!!! Many Thanks!!!!
Feb 5, 2012 - Wedding Ceremony!

AOS
June 14, 2012 - AOS filed (EAD & AP concurrently filed also); sent via FedEx courier
June 19, 2012 - text notification indicating receipt AOS package
June 25, 2012 - hardcopy AOS, EAD, AP "NOA1"s (I-797C) received
June 29, 2012 - appointment letter for biometrics received (appointment: mid-July)
July 14, 2012 - Biometrics appointment: complete
July 18, 2012 - Case transferred to California Service Center notice received
August 27, 2012 - Combo EAD & AP card received

April 25, 2012 - Permanent Resident card (conditional) received; Yahoo!!! (no interview)

REMOVAL OF CONDITONS
March 28, 2015 - I-751 filed; sent via USPS priority mail, signature upon delivery requested

Timeline

@All-- Just "checking" in to let you know you all are in our thoughts. Our status? Difficult finding time to do AOS related tasks due to: recent death of extremely close friend, Dept. of Transp. (DOT) slated our (very nice) apartment complex for demolition to make way for new highway so dealing with packing/moving/unpacking to new apartment, my heavy work schedule, more & etcetera. Seems Inday arrived from Philippines to a bit of chaos, however, she is doing much better than I think most would due in such a situation. -RK

@Looky--Thanks for the wedding congrats. Planning a bigger wedding than the J.P./"jumping the broom" route proved worthwile although incredibly time-consuming. Still thinking of you, agreeing good to be vauge about Loretta's interview date but excited to hear that it should be within the next few weeks! Continuing thoughts, prayers, hopes, good luck [sending as many these your way as can!!).

@Thea--Glad to hear those tornados of a few weeks missed you. Hope all else is going incredibly well for you & your spouse.

@Georgina--So sorry to hear about the difficulties but very glad to see the recent post that Dante is at least talking over with you. Communication is a good place to start. Looky and Dante's mom's early advice to try to work things out in person is a potentially wise suggestion, worth considering.

--RK

Indeed RK, I need to go there soon to solve things out. And if it doesn't work out at least I will be able to say "I tried everything". But now things are getting waaaaay more complicated. Before fighting we planned to have another baby... and today results came out positive... (talk about destiny huh? :blink: ) he's happy obviously but still mad! lol I'm planning to travel without him knowing for his birthday on April, but the sad part is Sebastian can't leave Peru without Dante's consent because of his double nationality and being born over here, he must leave with his Peruvian Passport, and MUST have father's consent if travelling with mom grrr! I'm planning on going by myself though, but I would miss my baby sooo much :(

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Timeline

Geor, good to hear you too are talking, thats always a good sign! No Loreta's interview is in a couple weeks, I'm being vague on purpose cause I don't want to advertise the date. I'll let you know soon enough.

Oh, don't worry on being vague right now Looky, if you think that's the best way, then it should probably be! Best of luck and wishes to Loretta's interview! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ceE0m5.png iZBZm5.png

O8N4m5.png Zn0gm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Thats great to hear, that you're finally close to getting your petition started again! :yes: You two have known each other since your childhood, or high school days right? Its about time to get it done so you two can finally be together!

Hi Looky, Haven't looked at this thread for a little while.

Yes, we met when I was 9yrs old and at the same schools for several years (... and I'm not telling how long ago that was, lol) but we've had many years when we didn't see each other. This time round we've been back together since 2009. So yes it has turned into a long road, through other issues that you tend to collect as you move through life - if we were 20 it would be easy, but anyway we don't plan to give up. (now 15+ months apart... not easy)

I hope everything is more straight forward for you and Loreta this time and things fall into place as they should. (F)

Edited by Andie

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.