WARREN-IRINA

Just a warning

65 posts in this topic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so buying some of those flower pot thingies.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I was planning on buying some things for Mar 8th; which is why I finally popped back into these forums. :P But then our dog went and got sick and now I'm broke. If only he'd waited a week; or better yet waited until next payday. Katya is going to have a shitty IWD, which is the one thing i did not want.

06/05/08 - First meeting on dating Website

05/04/09 - First Face to Face meeting in Vladivostok

07/06/09 - I-129F delivered to CSC via UPS

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/02/09 - NOA2 Notification

10/05/09 - NOA2 Hard Copy

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/07/09 - Interview Successful!!

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

I was planning on buying some things for Mar 8th; which is why I finally popped back into these forums. :P But then our dog went and got sick and now I'm broke. If only he'd waited a week; or better yet waited until next payday. Katya is going to have a shitty IWD, which is the one thing i did not want.

Sounds like we are both in the same boat. Try Victoria Secret. Cheap yet sexy, and no matter what you get on there you can't go wrong. Of course don't tell her how much you paid out or where you got it. Dresses, boot's, etc... for as cheap as $20 + shipping. If she ask, tell her you got it from Macy's.

Amazon is another good one...free shipping, no tax and you can find decent deals there on clothes, shoes, etc... and one more .. newegg mall" has some good deals but not as good imo as the first two.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

One more... Walmart carry's some of the better purfumes now. Or anything gift wrapped, even if it's a box of candy and a card. Chicks dig unwrapping stuff. It's cheap and easy, yet effective.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Yeah I'll be going for something toned down for her now; but I was really planning on doing something nicer for her this time around. There's always next year. :P

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

Timeline

My wife has the same mentality. She doesn't like cut flowers because they will die. She doesn't like diamonds or other expensive jewelry because she says it's a waste. Score!!! :thumbs:

My fiancee will not let me buy her much at all. She won't hear of my buying her jewelry! She is constantly telling me 'I very economical woman, I not need' :lol:

But she has hinted that maybe IWD is an exception to those rules. Hint taken!

(She does allow me to spoil her kids though. The 13y/o is doing quite well as a result!)

Timeline

I'm lucky my local King Soopers has some good quality Roses. A dozen for $12.99. Probably a ripoff, but cheap enough I don't grumble when I buy them. That and they last for a few weeks every time. Gorgeous flowers, they bloom spectacularly. For better or worse, flowers are about the only thing I have bought for Katya recently. I just wanted to do more than just flowers for IWD.

My boy gets spoiled to death. He got a used Xbox360 and a PS3 for Birthday/Christmas (Dec 11 birthday, so the 2 occasions almost combine). Now the pigfucker won't stop playing games without a fight; but it's a nice battle to face. Can't forget the mountain of Legos, which I am also glad to have. I still love Legos. :)

07/09/09 - NOA1 Received

07/12/09 - Touched

10/15/09 - NVC Receipt

10/26/09 - MOW Receipt

12/12/09 - Entry to USA

When my wife asks why she didn't get a Christmas present or something like that I say, "do you feel the rain on your head? No? That's because I paid the rent for Christmas. Are you cold? No? That's because I paid the heat for Christmas."

When she talks about her horrible IWD, remind her she got a new dog.

Sounds like we are both in the same boat. Try Victoria Secret. Cheap yet sexy, and no matter what you get on there you can't go wrong. Of course don't tell her how much you paid out or where you got it. Dresses, boot's, etc... for as cheap as $20 + shipping. If she ask, tell her you got it from Macy's.

Amazon is another good one...free shipping, no tax and you can find decent deals there on clothes, shoes, etc... and one more .. newegg mall" has some good deals but not as good imo as the first two.

If I order my wife something off VS.com she knows how much it is. She could probably tell me the item number, page number, etc. There are some great deals on there. With as much time as she spends on that site I'm surprised they still send us 7 catalogs a month. I don't mind (gotta have something to "read" on the throne) but you'd think they'd get the hint.

One more... Walmart carry's some of the better purfumes now. Or anything gift wrapped, even if it's a box of candy and a card. Chicks dig unwrapping stuff. It's cheap and easy, yet effective.

There are some really good deals out there on perfume too. She has several thousand dollars worth of perfume that she bought for 10% or something like that. Maybe someday I'll have her get on here and post all her shopping sites.

Can't forget the mountain of Legos, which I am also glad to have. I still love Legos. :)

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

When my wife asks why she didn't get a Christmas present or something like that I say, "do you feel the rain on your head? No? That's because I paid the rent for Christmas. Are you cold? No? That's because I paid the heat for Christmas."

When she talks about her horrible IWD, remind her she got a new dog.

If I order my wife something off VS.com she knows how much it is. She could probably tell me the item number, page number, etc. There are some great deals on there. With as much time as she spends on that site I'm surprised they still send us 7 catalogs a month. I don't mind (gotta have something to "read" on the throne) but you'd think they'd get the hint.

There are some really good deals out there on perfume too. She has several thousand dollars worth of perfume that she bought for 10% or something like that. Maybe someday I'll have her get on here and post all her shopping sites.

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who reads VS while sitting on the crapper. :)

sigbet.jpg

IWD means nothing to me, but my husband has been hinting about the approaching 'holiday.' are you gentlemen aware of 'men's day' on Feb. 23rd? you could be getting special treatment as well :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

IWD means nothing to me, but my husband has been hinting about the approaching 'holiday.' are you gentlemen aware of 'men's day' on Feb. 23rd? you could be getting special treatment as well :)

Recently the whole idea of feb 23 has become messed up a little :) It's actually "Defender of the Fatherland Day" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defender_of_the_Fatherland_Day

I don't like the idea of making it "men's day".

I don't like IWD either. I'm weird, i know.

Вiрити нiкому не можна. Hавiть собi. Менi - можна ©

Recently the whole idea of feb 23 has become messed up a little :) It's actually "Defender of the Fatherland Day" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defender_of_the_Fatherland_Day

#######...they have a "Mens Day" ? Nobody filled me in on that one. :angry:

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My fiancee will not let me buy her much at all. She won't hear of my buying her jewelry! She is constantly telling me 'I very economical woman, I not need' :lol:

But she has hinted that maybe IWD is an exception to those rules. Hint taken!

(She does allow me to spoil her kids though. The 13y/o is doing quite well as a result!)

In my experience, YES, she will actually prefer you do things for the kids. However, she will also appreciate it if you buy things for her. Itr is especially important to THEM that they make it clear you do not "have to" do anything for them. That makes it all the better that you DID.

In a practical sense, and especially after being married, if there is not enough money for the NEEDS, then yes, she would be upset if you bought something un-needed, like jewelry. But if the needs are met, I assure you, she will NOT be upset if you buy her gifts, as many as possible.

I was making a lot of trips to Ukraine and most of the gifts I brought were very practical things, things for the boys and things for her mother. Sure there may have been a lace thong in there, but there were also 12 pairs of regular underwear, long underwear, gloves, coats for the boys, warm socks, flash drives for her computer for work, etc.

#######...they have a "Mens Day" ? Nobody filled me in on that one. :angry:

Yep. Alla bought me a gift too! A box of chocolates! I am diabetic and can't eat it so she will do that for me. :P She also bought me some new boot socks, my job keeos me outside a lot, so I appreciate warm, dry feet

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

true that- but, every man over there is a 'defender of the fatherland' whether they like it or not. maybe some VJ men have military history as well; therefore, they can be reciprocated. i know my husband, before becoming so, was showered with parades, vodka, flowers, head, who knows. just trying to throw you guys a bone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.