Val and Gary

California to Texas & Texas to California - Part 2

3,224 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I just received the RFE in the mail today and they want me to submit evidence to establish the marriage is bona fide. I am furious!!!!! I sent 2 dozen pictures from several different cities with me and my wife. I send cell phone bills showing all the phone calls between us. I sent my marriage certificate. What else do they need??? I am not living with my wife helloooo!! How am I suppose to have the following?

*Documentation showing joint ownership or property

*A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence

*Birth certificate of children born

*Affidavit sworn to by 3rd parties

*Any other relevant documentation to establish that there is an ongoing marital relationship

I am not living with my wife! Helllooooooo How am I suppose to have a lease or property??? We don't have children yet! So I am now freaked out!!! I will get 2 affidavits from 2 people (relative or friends) does it matter who I get it from? What else can I include??? I thought the telephone statements and the pictures from several different trips would have been enough. I can't even prove that my marriage is bona fide! Please help people I don't know what to send.

I HATE OFFICER # XM 1117 !!!!!

Timeline

You know in this miserably situation we all are, at least we provide him some fun, we should feel sorry for him, he's situation is worse than ours :blink:

Yeah.... I'm inclined to believe you.... he keeps poking his head in here.... he must not have anything else to do but "troll" the forums. Poor guy... he must be so lonely (or should I say.... Rooonreee ....

Edited by NASCARFAN186

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Saleem,

Is your status still showing as "Post Decision Activity"???? If so, then that gives you an "open door" to request and EXPEDITE due to USCIS error. That's what I did. Please Saleem.... you need to email the ####### out of them until they do something. Look at the message I sent you and use it to your advantage... if you email them with the concern that your application is "on hold" because of their mistake.... then they have no choice but to rectify it..... that's what I did bro..... will you please try it? I hate it that your petition is not moving. :( Email ALL of the contacts that I sent you.

Hi Erick, thanks so much for your insight. Just like your case, my case status had been "demoted" from "post decision activity" to "initial review" on February 11th. After that I waited until day before yesterday, February 17th, to email Mr. Badgers who, in about 45 minutes after me having sent my email, wrote back telling me my app was at CSC (confirming what Ms. Barrows had said in her email reply.)

If that's the case, who am I to email at this point? :(

Thanks to the status change, I don't see how I may qualify for an expedite.

I had contacted my congressman's assistant a couple of weeks ago prior to the official "we screwed up" USCIS bulletin, who had told me to give them 30 days to contact the USCIS, thus far nothing has come out that.

I really feel like I've exhausted all feasible options at this point. I'm thinking all I can really do is wait until, God-willing, I receive my NOA2, or alternatively an RFE.

In about 2 weeks I can phone the congressman's aid again and in all likelihood be told the same thing, which is to wait. Also, around the same time it'll be March 1st, by which date we're all supposedly to have received some type of update.

This whole process has been quite an experience.

Edited by celldoc

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Timeline

Yeah.... I'm inclined to believe you.... he keeps poking his head in here.... he must not have anything else to do but "troll" the forums. Poor guy... he must be so lonely (or should I say.... Rooonreee ....

:rofl:rooonreeeee

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Timeline

Hi Erick, thanks so much for your insight. Just like your case, my case status had been "demoted" from "post decision activity" to "initial review" on February 11th. After that I waited until day before yesterday, February 17th, to email Mr. Badgers who, in about 45 minutes after me having sent my email, wrote back telling me my app was at CSC (confirming what Ms. Barrows had said in her email reply.)

If that's the case, who am I to email at this point? :(

Thanks to the status change, I don't see how I may qualify for an expedite.

I had contacted my congressman's assistant a couple of weeks ago prior to the official "we screwed up" USCIS bulletin, who had told me to give them 30 days to contact the USCIS, thus far nothing has come out that.

I really feel like I've exhausted all feasible options at this point. I'm thinking all I can really do is wait until, God-willing, I receive my NOA2, or alternatively an RFE.

In about 2 weeks I can phone the congressman's aid again and in all likelihood be told the same thing, which is to wait. Also, around the same time it'll be March 1st, by which date we're all supposedly to have received some type of update.

This whole process has been quite an experience.

Yes.... I see your point. I was unaware of the emails you had received. At this point, I don't know what you could do... I don't have any contact information for CSC personnel. Hopefully it will be rectified by the 1st of March.... if not...... I would send an email to I-130Inquiries.Tsc@dhs.gov I'm sorry I can't do anything for you bro..... All I can do at this point is to pray for you (everyone). Don't get me wrong.... you could always SPAM the ####### out of the contacts I sent you.... what are they gonna do..... transfer you back to TSC???? :rofl: Sorry..... we have to find "some" humor in this craziness. But..... if it's any consolation.... I received my hardcopy NOA2 yesterday (approved on Monday) and I don't have an NVC number yet. I know that didn't help.... but.... hey, I'm tryin' LOL

Timeline

Yes.... I see your point. I was unaware of the emails you had received. At this point, I don't know what you could do... I don't have any contact information for CSC personnel. Hopefully it will be rectified by the 1st of March.... if not...... I would send an email to I-130Inquiries.Tsc@dhs.gov I'm sorry I can't do anything for you bro..... All I can do at this point is to pray for you (everyone). Don't get me wrong.... you could always SPAM the ####### out of the contacts I sent you.... what are they gonna do..... transfer you back to TSC???? :rofl: Sorry..... we have to find "some" humor in this craziness. But..... if it's any consolation.... I received my hardcopy NOA2 yesterday (approved on Monday) and I don't have an NVC number yet. I know that didn't help.... but.... hey, I'm tryin' LOL

Thanks bro, I'll keep you guys posted :)

Sounds just like Ron doesn't it???? "Someday I'll take over the world... but until I do...... I'm rooonnrrrreeeee" :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl:yeah, exactly what I was thinking

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Timeline

Ironic ( I-RON-ic) that the first three (different) letters of "Roooonnrrrrreeee" are R-O-N ????? I think not..... I'm sure this was all part of his master plan..... starting all the way back to the day the movie was released. :wacko:

Timeline

Ironic ( I-RON-ic) that the first three (different) letters of "Roooonnrrrrreeee" are R-O-N ????? I think not..... I'm sure this was all part of his master plan..... starting all the way back to the day the movie was released. :wacko:

lol yeah... to him world domination perhaps begins with VJ domination. I suppose ya gotta start SOMEwhere.

dr-evil.jpg

Edited by celldoc

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Timeline

Okay.... I'll stop now..... I wouldn't want to make him mad.... he might have my petition "pulled" :help: Which brings me to a different song..... "I've Got The Power"...

Timeline

Okay.... I'll stop now..... I wouldn't want to make him mad.... he might have my petition "pulled" :help: Which brings me to a different song..... "I've Got The Power"...

:rofl: aaaaw SNAP

The 90s were superfly.

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Timeline

:rofl: aaaaw SNAP

The 90s were superfly.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I especially like the line... " I will attack... and you don't want that!!!""" :rofl: :rofl: Okay, okay.... enough already.... my sides are splitting here.... :ot2:

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got my hard copy of NOA2 yesterday, but no NVC case number yet. How long can we all escape from this den???

You still seem so cool, Doc. I hope your case moves fast and we can all celebrate. Is there really no way for you to "badger"....???

You guys are so freakin' funny, all your posts are amusing! Makes us entertained while waiting.

Maybe that's why this thread is a magnet for posters who need attention..they also want to entertain us- in a different way, though. :rofl:

It's your fault Saylin.... you came back too soon LOL

laughing.gif I'm sorry guys! It's all my fault there were no approvals last night! headbonk.gifrofl.gif I'll just leave for a week. Think that will be long enough? :P

Timeline

Got my hard copy of NOA2 yesterday, but no NVC case number yet. How long can we all escape from this den???

You still seem so cool, Doc. I hope your case moves fast and we can all celebrate. Is there really no way for you to "badger"....???

You guys are so freakin' funny, all your posts are amusing! Makes us entertained while waiting.

Maybe that's why this thread is a magnet for posters who need attention..they also want to entertain us- in a different way, though. :rofl:

Cellll....e...brate good times.... c'mon!!!!

okay.... this is just freaky.... while I was watching this video..... an ad for USCIS popped up at the bottom..... I need to get off of here.... I think I'm losing my mind..... does anyone else get the ad? It's right before the dancing baby at 56 seconds?????

laughing.gif I'm sorry guys! It's all my fault there were no approvals last night! headbonk.gifrofl.gif I'll just leave for a week. Think that will be long enough? :P

NOOOOOOOO don't leave us Saylin..... unless you're with your hubby, of course.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.