3,224 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Question here ...

on 01/27/11 we call the Texas ppl due Outside normal processing time

so today we got a letter in the mail that it says

Monday 02/07/11

Dear: Woman

Thank you for contacting us about your I-130 petition. We understand the effects

our processing times can have on applicants and are working diligently to shorten

the processing time.You should receive a notice on your I-130 petition by February 18,2011

We apologize for any inconvenience this has cause.

Does anyone got a letter like this as well and got any respond after that or even better got approved

just wanted to know since i check my email the website and nada yet

That's what a lot of us here got from Ms Angela, and then after a few days the USCIS website changed showing approval.

Hope you get your approval anytime from now.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

congrats to everyone who is getting approved.

I got my approved notice and it says now it has sent to NVC.

NVC will contact the petitioning(beneficiary) concerning further processing.

it also says...the approval of this visa application does not itself grant any immigration status

and does not guarantee that the alien beneficiary will subsequently be found to be eligible for a visa, for admission to the US or an extension change or adjustment of status. ( should I be worried about this last paragraph)

it also says...the approval of this visa application does not itself grant any immigration status

and does not guarantee that the alien beneficiary will subsequently be found to be eligible for a visa, for admission to the US or an extension change or adjustment of status. ( should I be worried about this last paragraph)

:no:

event.png

event.png

Don't be worried, it's standard in all NOAs. They just want you to understand that this approval doesn't guarantee anything in the future.

Timeline

celldoc, you got approval yet??????

No approval, still waiting :unsure:

USCIS - 203 days

08/09/2010: NOA1 (I-130) Received text & email with case number

02/28/2011: Received NOA2 hard copies of approval for I130 and I129F

NVC

03/02/2011: NVC Case Number Assigned, received IIN #

06/06/2011: AOS and IV received at NVC

06/21/2011: NVC Case Complete

08/24/2011: Embassy Interview

09/14/2011: Visa granted

09/18/2011: POE Houston!!!

Total time from beginning to end: 406 days (1 year, 1 month, 10 days)

Timeline

Did you email anyone at TSC?

I sure did- Ms. Barrows and Mr. Badger. Both told me my app is at the CSC, even though I have yet to receive any notice to that effect.

Edited by celldoc

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I can breathe some relief now, I got the NOA2 hardcopy in the mail today :) Alright, lets goooo NVC! Case number next week Im hoping!

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just received the RFE in the mail today and they want me to submit evidence to establish the marriage is bona fide. I am furious!!!!! I sent 2 dozen pictures from several different cities with me and my wife. I send cell phone bills showing all the phone calls between us. I sent my marriage certificate. What else do they need??? I am not living with my wife helloooo!! How am I suppose to have the following?

*Documentation showing joint ownership or property

*A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence

*Birth certificate of children born

*Affidavit sworn to by 3rd parties

*Any other relevant documentation to establish that there is an ongoing marital relationship

I am not living with my wife! Helllooooooo How am I suppose to have a lease or property??? We don't have children yet! So I am now freaked out!!! I will get 2 affidavits from 2 people (relative or friends) does it matter who I get it from? What else can I include??? I thought the telephone statements and the pictures from several different trips would have been enough. I can't even prove that my marriage is bona fide! Please help people I don't know what to send.

I HATE OFFICER # XM 1117 !!!!!

USCIS (204 days)

08-05-10: I-130 package sent USPS Express

08-06-10: Package delivered in Chicago (Received Date) (Priority Date)

08-18-2010: NOA1 (Notice Date) Received text & email with case number, Check Cashed

08-21-10: Hardcopy NOA1

11-02-10 Case Transferred from CSC to TSC

11-03-10 Hardcopy Transfer to TSC Notice

11-24-10 Transferred TSC to USCIS Office

02-14-11 Received e-mail & text for RFE

02-18-11 Hard Copy RFE

02-28-11 Mailed RFE overnight

03-03-11 RFE received by TSC

03-10-2011 NOA2 Approved

03-16-11 TSC mailed package to NVC

03-17-11 Hard Copy NOA2

03-18-01 NVC Received package

NVC (Electronic Processing) (87 days)

03-18-2011 Case number assigned, OPTIN e-mailed

03-21-11 Gave e-mails; received IID# BID#; Submitted DS-261

03-22-11 AOS Invoiced, Sent AOS Payment

03-23-11 AOS shows PAID, e-mailed AOS Package

03-25-11 IV Invoiced, Sent IV Payment

03-28-11 IV Shows PAID

03-30-11 Completed DS-260

04-07-11 OPTIN Accepted; AOS Package resent

04-18-11 Submitted Supporting Documents for IV

04-19-11 Received RFE for AOS

04-23-11 Received False RFE for Missing IV

05-02-11 E-mailed AOS RFE

05-06-11 Resent IV

05-23-11 False RFE for Missing AOS RFE; Resent AOS RFE

06-10-11 SIF

06-13-11 Case Complete

Consulate/Medical

06-14-11 Interview Scheduled for 07-18-11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Lets hope so. Then mine should follow.

I can breathe some relief now, I got the NOA2 hardcopy in the mail today :) Alright, lets goooo NVC! Case number next week Im hoping!

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Timeline

I just received the RFE in the mail today and they want me to submit evidence to establish the marriage is bona fide. I am furious!!!!! I sent 2 dozen pictures from several different cities with me and my wife. I send cell phone bills showing all the phone calls between us. I sent my marriage certificate. What else do they need??? I am not living with my wife helloooo!! How am I suppose to have the following?

*Any other relevant documentation to establish that there is an ongoing marital relationship

I am not living with my wife! Helllooooooo How am I suppose to have a lease or property??? We don't have children yet! So I am now freaked out!!! I will get 2 affidavits from 2 people (relative or friends) does it matter who I get it from? What else can I include??? I thought the telephone statements and the pictures from several different trips would have been enough. I can't even prove that my marriage is bona fide! Please help people I don't know what to send.

I am so sorry to hear about your RFE bro. I cannot fathom HOW the stuff you had sent could not suffice. Honestly, it simply makes NO SENSE. I had come across a thread on VJ once called something like "the stupid RFE thread"... it seems to me this would be yet another case of an extremely pathetic RFE. Really, utterly, pathetic.

This is EXACTLY the kind of ####### I'm afraid I'll be receiving... I was told I was transferred to the CSC a week ago, haven't heard anything yet...

Edited by celldoc

USCIS - 203 days

NVC

Um, wow. blink.gif It's really ridiculous that they want proof when you're not even living together. All my husband and I sent were a few pictures, plane tickets, and of course the marriage certificate. Absolutely ridiculous RFE.

I don't know what to suggest for you besides the affidavits. I'd send more phone bills if you have any, and other records if you have of your communication (IM, Skype, texts, etc). This might help to show your marriage is still on-going. If you have any more recent pictures since you sent in the I-130... I really don't know what else you can send...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.