Val and Gary

California to Texas & Texas to California - Part 2

3,224 posts in this topic

I received the email on 02/08, and case number generated on 02/11. Things move quickly at NVC. I just received an email (on my wife's account) stating that NVC had received and accepted the DS-3032. I used the email template found here on VJ, and it worked!! I have access to my wife's email, and I sent the DS-3032 on 02/12 right after I received the case number from the phone robot.

Hi Dantes,

based on on your experience the safest date for us to call at NVC and get the NVC number will be on Monday? ( wait! is it holiday on Monday? pls not huhu )

I have a question regarding the DS 3032, if you use the format from VJ do you still need to sign it? if am going to sign it i'll be needing to scan it? And who is the petitioner? you or your wife? In my case I'm the beneficiary so will i use my email or my husband's email in sending the DS3032 ( I also have an access to my husband's email )

Thanks for the information Dantes :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

There is nothing to stop you from calling NVC every day and using the automated system to check for your number.

Hi Dantes,

based on on your experience the safest date for us to call at NVC and get the NVC number will be on Monday? ( wait! is it holiday on Monday? pls not huhu )

I have a question regarding the DS 3032, if you use the format from VJ do you still need to sign it? if am going to sign it i'll be needing to scan it? And who is the petitioner? you or your wife? In my case I'm the beneficiary so will i use my email or my husband's email in sending the DS3032 ( I also have an access to my husband's email )

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

There is nothing to stop you from calling NVC every day and using the automated system to check for your number.

Yeah, I remember i can still call them on Sat for the number:)

By the way I'm distracted with your picture 'coz I'm a nurse hehehe it's kinda cute :):):)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Post containing personal information removed at the OP's request

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Hi Dantes,

I am the petitioner. As soon as I got the NVC case number, I used my wife's email account to send in the DS-3032. I didn't want to confuse NVC by sending it from my account. Go to the shortcut link here on VJ. Just plug in the data, and send it to nvcinquiry@state.gov. You don't have to sign anything; no scanning; nothing. I wasn't 100% sure it would work; but it did. My wife got the email response from NVC today telling her that her agent of choice (me) had been accepted. In fact, I don't think my wife has even read the email yet.

NATURALIZATION

02/25/2014 - Eligibility date.

03/03/2014 - N-400 package mailed.

03/11/2014 - Check cashed.

03/14/2014 - NOA received.

04/09/2014 - Biometrics.

04/28/2014 - In-Line for Interview - 6 hours later Interview Scheduled!!

05/02/2014 - Interview Letter received. (Mailed on 29 April)

05/26/2014 - 3 year anniversary.

06/02/2014 - Interview. PASSED!

09/11/2014 - Oath Ceremony.

09/16/2014 - Updated driver licence and registered to vote.

10/08/2014 - Updated Social Security

10/14/2014 - Applied for U.S. Passport

10/27/2014 - U.S. Passport arrived in mail (13 days - DID NOT expedite)

10/30/2014 - Naturalization Certificate arrived in mail (was not folded)

MY IMMIGRATION JOURNEY IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED!!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC**********

Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On February 16, 2011, we shipped this approved or re-affirmed case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (800) 375-5283      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (800) 375-5283      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (800) 375-5283      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (800) 375-5283      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Thank the Lord.... :dance: :dance:

Xelance I am late to the party... but heyyyyy!! Yes you are shipped... So happy for you!

I am the petitioner. As soon as I got the NVC case number, I used my wife's email account to send in the DS-3032. I didn't want to confuse NVC by sending it from my account. Go to the shortcut link here on VJ. Just plug in the data, and send it to nvcinquiry@state.gov. You don't have to sign anything; no scanning; nothing. I wasn't 100% sure it would work; but it did. My wife got the email response from NVC today telling her that her agent of choice (me) had been accepted. In fact, I don't think my wife has even read the email yet.

Oh that's a big help.

Have you tried writing already the cover letter for the AOS and DS-230?

i want to complete everything so I could mail it to my husband by next week together with the other documents.

I have a question re: the cover letter

What service letter would i write? CSC or TSC? here it is:

Dear Sir/Madam:

I, <Petitioner’s full name>, a citizen of the United States, would like to file the Affidavit of Support I-864 for my spouse <Beneficiary’s full name>, who is the beneficiary of the immediate relative petition I-130 filed by me at <Service Center>. He/She is the intending immigrant to the United States.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I was not approved on feb 10th...I was approved on feb 9th. I was shipped to NVC a week after I was approved.

Just got my NVC case number. 7 days after mailing!

congrats!

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Approved at TSC or CSC?

I was not approved on feb 10th...I was approved on feb 9th. I was shipped to NVC a week after I was approved.

07-20-2010 NOA1

02-11-2011 NOA2

03-09-2011 Sent both packages to NVC

03-28-2011 Case complete

03-31-2011 Expedite Request Sent

s-event.png

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

congrats!

I was approved on the 10th. I have not received an email.. do you think is too early to call and inquire? I received my Hardcopy NOA 2 on Tuesday..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

approved from TSC, and still havent received my NOA2 hardcopy for some reason.

I was approved on the 10th. I have not received an email.. do you think is too early to call and inquire? I received my Hardcopy NOA 2 on Tuesday..

you have nothing to lose, I recommend inquiring on it.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was approved on 9th Feb, but still waiting for hard copy, i really want to get rid from TSC But!! it's going to be 7 months and still hanging.

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2:02-09-2011

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02-24-2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24-2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

03-22-2011 SIF

03-23-2011 Case Completed at NVC

06-04-2011 NVC Left

Consulate Received

05-26-2011 Interview Date

Visa issued on 28th feb.

Visa In hand 1st march 2012

POE: 16.03.12 Seattle.

Green Card Arrived : 5/9/2012

Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity… And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.” [Tirmidhi]

Dantes :)

sorry if i have so many questions....

Does it mean that when you send the DS-3032 you just used the VJ's link and directly copy it in the email (literally on the box where we write for our emails) and no need to use Microsoft word and attach the the DS-3032?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.