JohnSmith2007

Jackson Lee blasts 'demeaning' Pepsi Super Bowl ad

627 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Gary, being the all around charming gentleman insulted RJ

He is a cancer to this board. The crazy thing is, he's living vicariously through Alla's beauty. He's not the one who's beautiful, yet he feels empowered enough because he's married to her to sit in judgment of every other woman.

I mean, who has just a pic of his/her spouse as his/her av? 4 pages of pics of his wife in his gallery. There's a point to being proud, and another to be having a lack of personal identity by living through someone else. I realize it must feel great to finally have a 'beautiful' woman be with him, but to use it to breed hostility and negativity through this board is ridiculous.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I don't know what seasonings you'd use to make that taste good :blink:

try tabasco. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

He is a cancer to this board. The crazy thing is, he's living vicariously through Alla's beauty. He's not the one who's beautiful, yet he feels empowered enough because he's married to her to sit in judgment of every other woman.

I mean, who has just a pic of his/her spouse as his/her av? 4 pages of pics of his wife in his gallery. There's a point to being proud, and another to be having a lack of personal identity by living through someone else. I realize it must feel great to finally have a 'beautiful' woman be with him, but to use it to breed hostility and negativity through this board is ridiculous.

It's kind of bizarre to be honest. His behavior with regards to insulting others and accusing them of being "jealous" reminds me of when I am around my 15 year old niece and her mean girl chums.

90day.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It's kind of bizarre to be honest. His behavior with regards to insulting others and accusing them of being "jealous" reminds me of when I am around my 15 year old niece and her mean girl chums.

Gary is a mean girl? :unsure:

Filed: Timeline

I realize we're all in violent disagreement over whether Kim Kardashian is fat. In my opinion she is not. She is pretty much perfect. But that aside, I am sure we are all united in our belief that Michelle Obama is a butterface. A butterface with nice arms, perhaps. But a butterface nevertheless. Can I get an Amen?

AMEN! on all points made.

7yqZWFL.jpg