JohnSmith2007

Jackson Lee blasts 'demeaning' Pepsi Super Bowl ad

627 posts in this topic

So what you are saying is that if you were a man from a developing country, say like Ireland, and you married a fat, ugly American woman and moved to, for example, West Virginia that you may not live forever but it would seem that way?

Your font is kind of messed up so I think that is what you are saying, right?

Wow - that's low, even by your standards

90day.jpg

Filed: Timeline

:wow:

You complain about generalizations, then you attack using a generalization! I think you are poorly informed on this issue!

I am sure there may be some who fit your generalization, but the people I know don't fit into it at all!! There are many reasons for seeking a partner from another country and personal inadequacy does not need to be invoked! Yes, it exists in some relationships, both domestic and foreign. Why be so critical?

I realize we're all in violent disagreement over whether Kim Kardashian is fat. In my opinion she is not. She is pretty much perfect. But that aside, I am sure we are all united in our belief that Michelle Obama is a butterface. A butterface with nice arms, perhaps. But a butterface nevertheless. Can I get an Amen?

I realize we're all in violent disagreement over whether Kim Kardashian is fat. In my opinion she is not. She is pretty much perfect. But that aside, I am sure we are all united in our belief that Michelle Obama is a butterface. A butterface with nice arms, perhaps. But a butterface nevertheless. Can I get an Amen?

No, she's not a butterface. A butterface is pretty much perfect - except (but) her face. She's certainly not fat, but she's not hot.

Wow - that's low, even by your standards

ITA. There's no love lost between her and meI, but I had to msg her to let her know she was randomly thrown under a bus for no reason.

Btw, she's nowhere near fat & ugly. Shame on you Gary.

Edited by Lisa C

No, she's not a butterface. A butterface is pretty much perfect - except (but) her face.

So you're saying she's hideous.

ITA. There's no love lost between her and meI, but I had to msg her to let her know she was randomly thrown under a bus for no reason.

Btw, she's nowhere near fat & ugly. Shame on you Gary.

OK this bit is confusing me. We're not talking about Kim or Michelle are we.

eta: Oh!! I get it now. Wow, that was out of nowhere.

Edited by \

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

:wow:

You complain about generalizations, then you attack using a generalization! I think you are poorly informed on this issue!

I am sure there may be some who fit your generalization, but the people I know don't fit into it at all!! There are many reasons for seeking a partner from another country and personal inadequacy does not need to be invoked! Yes, it exists in some relationships, both domestic and foreign. Why be so critical?

If it's ok to generalise then you have to accept being a target of similar generalisations. If it's not ok to generalise, then why do it?

That said, i think it's easier (and likely more accurate) to generalise about a handful of men who share a certain cynical, bitter view of women in their own country than it is to accept generalisations from those men about the entire female population.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

So you're saying she's hideous.

OK this bit is confusing me. We're not talking about Kim or Michelle are we.

I edited. MO is not fat, but it's not like she's banging. So I wouldn't classify her as a butterface.

______

No, we're not. Gary just randomly attacked a poster who's not even in this thread.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Whether you agree with her politics or not MO is a classy lady. She is physically fit which by itself makes her more attractive to many people than some of the bimbos from Hollywood. She is not my 'cup-of-tea' but I cringe when I hear people openly call her ugly! She has been well received on the international stage. That should tell you something.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

holy sh*t gary! I didn't realize you were so damn old! :o :o

he's not old, he's "well seasoned"

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I would be the first to say that there are many great american women! But I would also observe that there are cultural differences between american women and women from other parts of the world that may make foreign women more attractive in ways other than 'hotness'. For me a big turn-off of the stereotypical american woman is their highly developed sense of entitlement. It is so refreshing to be in a relationship where it feels we are both working to make the other happy and see the relationship work! Maybe this is more of a problem for those of us men cursed with higher incomes! :lol: But accusing us of being superficial is ridiculous! I see much more superficiality in the average american I have been involved with than in my russian fiancee!

If you're "cursed" with a higher income, why is their sense of entitlement a problem for you?

Don't you want to buy them pretty things?

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

So if you had a ####### you wouldn't do her with it. That's pretty insulting, seeing how she's the First Lady.

that's because she's the first lady.....

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!