JohnSmith2007

Jackson Lee blasts 'demeaning' Pepsi Super Bowl ad

627 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I wonder why MC hasn't defended her from my perjoratives as she did for Michelle Obama. Any guesses?

:whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes Gary, that's what you have done, beaten me in an intellectual argument. You're the man Gary.

I hope you won't be too offended that I do not tell anyone I beat you in an intellectual argument.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

I specifically said that her being fat AND ugly was not relevent to anything in particular. She is still just as fat, and ugly.

Do they teach the "role" of the unemployed first lady in naturalization classes?

You think Michelle Obama is fat?

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Ugh, I can't believe I'm in a situation where I feel compelled to defend Michelle Obama, lol.

Gary - I get what you're saying as far as personal taste and all that jazz, but I betcha a tenner that you're a bit on the chunky side.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

By continuing to address it, you give it importance :lol:

BTW - People Magazine says she's one of the 100 most attractive people in the world.

Clearly, People Magazine has lost its damn mind. But if they can say that, there's no reason Gary (or anyone else) can't say she's ugly as hell.

29212836.jpg

and then there are the untouched photos.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

No, because people like you find it easy to dismiss anything outside of what you want in your little world. You don't have enough peripheral vision to look beyond what you want to see right in front of you.

It's easy for you to mock things you don't like and dimiss them, rather than to take them head on.

As I said, I know people like you and you fit a classic profile. It's not hard at all. Nor do I expect you to accept any of this because after all, that would require you to step outside of your 'safe' zone.

Twaddle

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ugh, I can't believe I'm in a situation where I feel compelled to defend Michelle Obama, lol.

Gary - I get what you're saying as far as personal taste and all that jazz, but I betcha a tenner that you're a bit on the chunky side.

It doesn't matter. It's not a man's job to be pleasant to ogle.

Precisely. It's the man's job to behold, and our job to be subject to their gaze. Durrrrr..... :rolleyes:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

Not that it matters or makes Michelle any less fat, but you would lose your $10 in a serious way. I am bald but not fat. Not even close

Precisely. It's the man's job to behold, and our job to be subject to their gaze. Durrrrr..... :rolleyes:

Exactly. I also said that the brunette that AJ posted has a fat azz. No one has defened her. Why?

I am waiting for you to defend the woman that AJ posted the photo of, the one in the thong (I think it is a thong, it may be a regular panty swallowed by her fat azz)

Gary And Alla

Timeline

:thumbs:

One could argue if I am pleasant or not, but I am not fat. I would guess Michelle outweighs me by several kilos and she is a smidgen shorter than me.

Besides, I do the man's job.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

:lol:

You "defend" Michelle by making a half-hearted attempt at insulting me? Poor Michelle.

Have you ever wondered how they get cars to crash into walls at high speed for those crash tests? You tie a cable to the front end, thread it through a wall and TOW them at high speed right smack into the wall! It works every time. Every time. :lol:

Gary And Alla

:lol:

You "defend" Michelle by making a half-hearted attempt at insulting me? Poor Michelle.

Have you ever wondered how they get cars to crash into walls at high speed for those crash tests? You tie a cable to the front end, thread it through a wall and TOW them at high speed right smack into the wall! It works every time. Every time. :lol:

I think it's funny, that's all. Perhaps you're not fat, but I would certainly say your inter-continental wife buying power has made you mad with the idea that you can be so harsh about other people's looks :lol:

eta - I've checked your photos. You look fatter than MO.

Also, why did you take me supposing you were fat to being an insult? You yourself said it's not meant as a pejorative, only a description. You call others fat as a matter of fact, yet you perceive it to be an insult when someone says it to you? Interesting.

Edited by Lisa C

Timeline

I think it's funny, that's all. Perhaps you're not fat, but I would certainly say your inter-continental wife buying power has made you mad with the idea that you can be so harsh about other people's looks :lol:

Possibly. Hey, you gotta drive something, may as well be the foreign sports model. They are really no more expensive than the overstuffed land yachts and provide a better ride and look a lot better with the top down.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

eta - I've checked your photos. You look fatter than MO.

Also, why did you take me supposing you were fat to being an insult? You yourself said it's not meant as a pejorative, only a description. You call others fat as a matter of fact, yet you perceive it to be an insult when someone says it to you? Interesting.

Why didn't you just say "Your mother wears Army boots" to defend Michelle? You still haven't the defended the chick in the thong and if you think I am fat, that says even more about my wife buying power. Thanks.

If the cars had any brains they would refuse to be dragged into walls at high speed. But, as it is, you can just hook them up and drag them. :lol:

Gary And Alla