JohnSmith2007

Jackson Lee blasts 'demeaning' Pepsi Super Bowl ad

627 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The BMI?

Michelle Obama is 5' 10 3/4" tall, her weight is unknown, but if she weighs more than 180 pounds, she's technically overweight.

And if her BAC is over .08 she is technically "drunk". "Fat" is not the same as "medically overweight". That stuff is good information for people who would be treating her for her weight problem. Not for making opinions.

Now if a fat black chick was the jogger in the commercial, trying to run some flab off her @ss and a white chick clocked her with a half full can of Pepsi from 5 ft away, I bet the even more fat and ugly Sheila Jackson-Lee's head would swell up and pop! (just trying to stay on topic here)

I highly doubt she weighs over 180 pounds..

:lol: just :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

I haven't given my opinion about her looks one way or another, I have merely stated a fact; she is not fat. Why do you think it's important to record a negative opinion about the current president's spouse? Your determination to keep saying she's fat and ugly is really quite peculiar and rather belies your understanding of the statement that your opinion is redundant. Seems to me as though you believe your opinion is both relevant and important.

By continuing to address it, you give it importance :lol:

BTW - People Magazine says she's one of the 100 most attractive people in the world.

Clearly, People Magazine has lost its damn mind. But if they can say that, there's no reason Gary (or anyone else) can't say she's ugly as hell.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I prefer this:

izZRs.jpg

aj and i are in violent agreement. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

I haven't given my opinion about her looks one way or another, I have merely stated a fact; she is not fat. Why do you think it's important to record a negative opinion about the current president's spouse? Your determination to keep saying she's fat and ugly is really quite peculiar and rather belies your understanding of the statement that your opinion is redundant. Seems to me as though you believe your opinion is both relevant and important.

No, I will say it again. My opinion that she is fat and ugly is neither relevent nor important and were I you I wouldn't even bother to continue chatising someone over something so clearly unimportant.

And why is being "not fat" so important? Why is it "negative" to say she is fat? Do you hate fat people? I don;t. She is just fat, I don't hate her for it. Why would I care if she is fat?

aj and i are in violent agreement. :dance:

fat azz

BTW - People Magazine says she's one of the 100 most attractive people in the world.

Clearly, People Magazine has lost its damn mind. But if they can say that, there's no reason Gary (or anyone else) can't say she's ugly as hell.

You had to go and tell her that, thanks AJ :lol:

MC is pro choice as long as you choose not to call Michelle Obama fat or ugly. :P

Really. It is a thing of beauty.

But some men are into this:

Two_Pretty_Asian_Girls.jpg

I prefer this:

izZRs.jpg

Neither. Do you have any other choices?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

I really should stop I suppose. It isn't even a challenge. At any time one can just snatch a hook in her nose and lead her to walk right into a block wall.

Just astounding how meaningless a life must be to charge off on a crusade even the "opponent" admits is worthless.

I once saw a turkey crashing into a wire fence over and over. Forgetting that he could fly over the fence, he just repeatedly ran into it trying to squeeze through the 6 x 6 wire. Just too fat. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Only on VJ could describing someone as fat and ugly be devoid of any negative context. Brilliant.:thumbs:

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Just for you:

Perfect-Pork-Chops_featured_article_628x371.jpg

Don't let Michelle see this, she would eat the computer! :P

Gary And Alla

I really should stop I suppose. It isn't even a challenge. At any time one can just snatch a hook in her nose and lead her to walk right into a block wall.

Just astounding how meaningless a life must be to charge off on a crusade even the "opponent" admits is worthless.

I once saw a turkey crashing into a wire fence over and over. Forgetting that he could fly over the fence, he just repeatedly ran into it trying to squeeze through the 6 x 6 wire. Just too fat. :lol:

Yes Gary, that's what you have done, beaten me in an intellectual argument. You're the man Gary.

Get a clue, you really don't understand the argument, let alone have the ability to lead me on some merry dance.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

No, I will say it again. My opinion that she is fat and ugly is neither relevent nor important and were I you I wouldn't even bother to continue chatising someone over something so clearly unimportant.

And why is being "not fat" so important? Why is it "negative" to say she is fat? Do you hate fat people? I don;t. She is just fat, I don't hate her for it. Why would I care if she is fat?

fat azz

You had to go and tell her that, thanks AJ :lol:

MC is pro choice as long as you choose not to call Michelle Obama fat or ugly. :P

Neither. Do you have any other choices?

Asian chicks legs are too short. Basically the brunette is OK if she had an azz more like the asians. You do not have to settle, you know.

Yes Gary, that's what you have done, beaten me in an intellectual argument. You're the man Gary.

Get a clue, you really don't understand the argument, let alone have the ability to lead me on some merry dance.

who said anything about you?

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

fat azz

surely you've heard of more cushion for the pushin.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You have no point Paul.

No, because people like you find it easy to dismiss anything outside of what you want in your little world. You don't have enough peripheral vision to look beyond what you want to see right in front of you.

It's easy for you to mock things you don't like and dimiss them, rather than to take them head on.

As I said, I know people like you and you fit a classic profile. It's not hard at all. Nor do I expect you to accept any of this because after all, that would require you to step outside of your 'safe' zone.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

surely you've heard of more cushion for the pushin.

Surely I have indeed! And I am guessing that girl is nowhere close to being 180 lbs. :lol:

I wonder why MC hasn't defended her from my perjoratives as she did for Michelle Obama. Any guesses?

Gary And Alla