JohnSmith2007

Jackson Lee blasts 'demeaning' Pepsi Super Bowl ad

627 posts in this topic

It is my opinion, I do not need anything other than my personal preference to form an opinion. My opinion is irrelevent to anything, but no less so than yours.

And while my opinion may be the same as some pre-pubescent children, I am older and have better insurance.

Whether or not someone is fat is not a matter of opinion, it's an objective measure. That you prefer women to look like pre-pubescent children is a preference, it's a matter of opinion whether that is a healthy preference or not.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I specifically said that her being fat AND ugly was not relevent to anything in particular. She is still just as fat, and ugly.

Do they teach the "role" of the unemployed first lady in naturalization classes?

Your opinion on her physical appearance is totally redundant, yet you seem to want to re-enforce it ad nauseum.

The unemployed first lady? Is that another adjective that's entirely necessary to describe the position and function of the spouse of the president?

Edited by Madame Cleo

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Whether or not someone is fat is not a matter of opinion, it's an objective measure. That you prefer women to look like pre-pubescent children is a preference, it's a matter of opinion whether that is a healthy preference or not.

She is still fat. And ugly.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

She is still fat. And ugly.

By what measure is she fat? I am quite sure that by any medical definition she most definitely is not, so presumably the only point you are trying to make is pejorative. Why are you so determined to make perjoriative statements about Michelle Obama? What's at stake here for you?

Timeline

Your opinion on her physical appearance is totally redundant, yet you seem to want to re-enforce it ad nauseum.

The unemployed first lady? Is that another adjective that's entirely necessary to describe the position and function of the spouse of the president?

I said my opinion was redundant and that it was an opinion, no more relevent than yours. Why do you keep reinforcing what I already said? It is my opinion that Michelle Obama is fat and ugly.

The wife of the President has no official capacity in government. She has no official function other than to do what her husband tells her. How does that make her special? He should tell her to lose weight and set an good example for healthcare.

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

in what reality is this considered fat? :blink:

michelle_obama_best.jpg

finding her unattractive is one thing but to think she is fat is just bizarre.. :blink:

Edited by Marilyn.
mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

By what measure is she fat? I am quite sure that by any medical definition she most definitely is not, so presumably the only point you are trying to make is pejorative. Why are you so determined to make perjoriative statements about Michelle Obama? What's at stake here for you?

In my opinion. By my measure of what I consider fat. I do not consult medical references before making a personal opinion of a subjective issue. I think she is fat, you do not. We each have an opinion. Neither of our opinions are relevent to anything and both are equally...opinions.

"Fat" is not perjorative. Neither is "tall", "short", etc. They are merely subjective descriptions.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

in what reality is this considered fat? :blink:

michelle_obama_best.jpg

finding her unattractive is one thing but to think she is fat is just bizarre.. :blink:

fat. HUGE @ss. You could sell billboard ads on that @ss.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

She isn't fat but that face is puke-inducing.

Yeah, you have to deal with that once ou get past her being fat.

She could diet and not be fat, but she would still be ugly.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

By what measure is she fat?

The BMI?

Michelle Obama is 5' 10 3/4" tall, her weight is unknown, but if she weighs more than 180 pounds, she's technically overweight.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The BMI?

Michelle Obama is 5' 10 3/4" tall, her weight is unknown, but if she weighs more than 180 pounds, she's technically overweight.

I highly doubt she weighs over 180 pounds..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Good thing because she is not hot and I have no fantasies that she is. Kim Kardashian has a horses face...and @ss.

kim's azz :wub:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I said my opinion was redundant and that it was an opinion, no more relevent than yours. Why do you keep reinforcing what I already said? It is my opinion that Michelle Obama is fat and ugly.

The wife of the President has no official capacity in government. She has no official function other than to do what her husband tells her. How does that make her special? He should tell her to lose weight and set an good example for healthcare.

I haven't given my opinion about her looks one way or another, I have merely stated a fact; she is not fat. Why do you think it's important to record a negative opinion about the current president's spouse? Your determination to keep saying she's fat and ugly is really quite peculiar and rather belies your understanding of the statement that your opinion is redundant. Seems to me as though you believe your opinion is both relevant and important.