elmcitymaven

Ridiculous objectification of our SOs thread

199 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Your right. If this was the RUB forum that swim suit would have been torn off by a few hot looking hooker chicks that decided to join the party in the hotel room. After than it would have been sex city for everyone on the king size bed, and hot tubbing afterwards while having even more sex. I'l leave out the details seeing how I'm just a visitor in this forum.

That many hookers in Vegas? The character in your story must be seriously loaded.

That many hookers in Vegas? The character in your story must be seriously loaded.

Since when is a "few hookers" ..."that many hookers" ? Vegas is loaded with hookers. Your going to pay high dollar if you go through the phone book, but that's for n00bs anyways. Anyone with half a brain knows that you cab over to the sleazy side of town and it's... crack h0's ftw !

If crack did anything good, it brought down the price of ...p&..y.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Since when is a "few hookers" ..."that many hookers" ? Vegas is loaded with hookers. Your going to pay high dollar if you go through the phone book, but that's for n00bs anyways. Anyone with half a brain knows that you cab over to the sleazy side of town and it's... crack h0's ftw !

If crack did anything good, it brought down the price of ...p&..y.

Crack hoes? That's nasty dude. I take it if you were to post on craigs you would not be calling yourself d&d free?

Edited by \

Crack hoes? That's nasty dude. I take it if you were to post on craigs you would not be calling yourself d&d free?

AJ if your ever lucky enough you will have the chance to travel to a RUB country with me...or the Far East for that matter, and I'm not talking about Jersey. Learning the "ins and outs" of it is half the fun. :)

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

This is why the UK forum is what it is. Seriously you people have zero sense of adventure. It even shows in your post.

:lol:

I have to hand it to you, Kip. You're an odd duck. :star:

Edited by Empress of Groovy

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

:lol:

I have to hand it to you, Kip. You're an odd duck. :star:

tbh Iv'e always admired Brit wit and humor. The UK forum definitely has the wit. :)

I prefer to live out my adventures in the real world and not online. I'm old fashioned that way.

Yet here we all are... posting away....

We were talking about Vegas. I have seen the women who walk the streets in Vegas. Nasty. Absolutely nasty. There is plenty of takeout available at the upscale strip clubs but I am not into that nor could I afford it.

AJ your full of surprises :) I would have never taken you for a "hooker pickem up type of guy". Nice...very nice. B-)

sigbet.jpg

This is why the UK forum is what it is. Seriously you people have zero sense of adventure. It even shows in your post.

See, the thing is, we don't need to go overboard with getting the outside validation because someone is actually, finally shagging us. You have no idea about our sense of adventure, ;)

Edited by Lisa C

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:wacko: Seriously...since when do people brag about having sex with crack whores. I thought that was something to be ashamed of. Then again, I am a snooty proody.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:wacko: ............ Then again, I am a snooty proody.

Snooty, proody, ugly, selfish, lazy, uggs w/sweatpants.Well, we already know this to be true as it is for ' any woman whom has English as her first language' :star:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

How about Brit-style tabloid headline?

EMPRESS, POSH & BECKS IN RUB VEGAS SEX ROMP

Empress overheard saying in Russian, "I shouldn't have had that shrimp."

K-1

AOS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

the 99 cent shrimp cocktail in Vegas will get you every time, especially if consumed with those yards of margarita you can buy on the strip

Now you tell me! I should have stuck with the giant pretzel from New York New York.

K-1

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.