Perseverance

Tattoos

77 posts in this topic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't do it, I personally think it's tacky but that's me :P

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Names... possibly, but probably not. I've seen some amazing coverups for old names being worked over, but it'd still be fairly annoying to have to get new ink to cover an old name.

Symbols, however, is an actual plan we've had for awhile. A Pacman for him, a Mrs Pacman for me.

UNST0001.gifbritkit.jpgUNKG0001.gif

Heather & Justice - I have tattoos but made a conscience decision before I even started not to put words on my body. Maybe a tad odd, but that's my thing. On the other hand, my fiancée, who does NOT have any tattoos, wants to tattoo my name on her, which is totally awesome (that’s my opinion and I am no way suggestion it for anyone else). And I did not even ask or suggest that she do it. The whole why or why not thing I feel eats at the heart of the pessimistic (or realistic) age old question… “What if you break up?” Well... DON'T! LOL! I guess that is evidently easier said than done. As far as the tattoo jinx, SHOOT IT, and love the one you're with. LOL!

What I have wondered is… does anyone have any idea what the divorce rate is for USCs that marry foreigners? (I'm just curious to know if it's as awful as the US divorce rate as a whole!)

Edited by Uling

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Timeline
Would you get a tattoo of your SO name? :yes::no::blush:

Why? or Why not? :devil:

Do you belive in the name tattoo jinx? :unsure:

Opinions everyone...

I think its cool if that is what you want. I would say this one thing is

put it in a location where you dont have to see it everyday..example : thigh.

if you ever split with your SO - you could always get the great cover up.

have fun..oh I dont think its a jinx. coz, if nothing else you love that person. :thumbs:

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

The color is so vibrant - looks great! Whose the devil though - you or her? :P

The tattoo was my engagement gift to her. Luz is my "little devil" It's one of my nicknames for her. She is my little devil with a heart of gold. Hence the halo on the horn. She can be so naughty sometimes but her heart is always in the right place.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The color is so vibrant - looks great! Whose the devil though - you or her? :P

The tattoo was my engagement gift to her. Luz is my "little devil" It's one of my nicknames for her. She is my little devil with a heart of gold. Hence the halo on the horn. She can be so naughty sometimes but her heart is always in the right place.

Awww...Gary, there's a bleeding heart inside that hard Republican exterior. :P j/k That's awesome.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have two tattoos. I love tattoos but not too excessive. My husband will not get any cuz he is muslim. I wanted to get his name on me but he does not want me to. :crying: oh well. I dont think of it as a jinx at all.

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

I have one tat of a scorpion. Now I want to get another one commemorating my love for my clown. I don't believe in jinx's and all that. I truly know where my heart is and that is with Ian. He's the only one that can tame me lol...

LJ

Love is not an EMOTION or FEELING....

That if made from the heart...will outlast ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!!!

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=117 (shortcuts)

TIMELINE

04/29/2006......MARRIED MY VERY OWN CLOWN WOOOHOOOO

Now we are through with immigration until the end of 2008. Please read my timeline to see our process. Remember, patience is a beatuiful thing if you can remember to keep it...I will be damned if we did lol. We are all here on this site for the same reason...lets all help one another...