Tero

Valentine Message for USCIS

47 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Here's a bouquet from me

flower11.jpg

Someone get the chocolate :lol: don't be cheap now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You're killing me lol here are the chocolates

post-90894-0-04020000-1296851530_thumb.gif

Divorced !st November 2012.

Married only 2 years 1 month

ahhh....unfortunately with the way they screwed me up, my only desire to send them is a lawsuit complain. headbonk.gifranting33va.gifprotest6wz.gif

You and me both , USCIS has totally changed my views of my country that I used to call home. The usa has no honor for people anymore that are struggling to be together and have a normal life. We all paid our money and waited our time, sent proof upon proof, I don't know what more do they need?

I dont think any other country in the world would treat its own citizens so poorly , its becoming a sad fact that I hate to admit

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I feel quite bad for anyone who works in immigration. When we speak with people at the USCIS, NVC, embassy, etc. we have to realize that we are dealing with human beings whose work is wrapped up in an extremely complex bureaucratic system. I'm sure a lot of them go home everyday wishing they could do more to help people, but their hands are bound with all that red tape.

I'm frustrated with this system just like anybody else (especially since our interview was cancelled...arg!). But I agree with Tero--let's send some pleasantness their way. It couldn't hurt.

2010-05-24 - I-130 packet sent

2010-06-01 - I-130 NOA1 online

2010-06-03 - Touched

2010-06-04 - NOA1 received in mail

2010-07-07 - Change of Address Online

2010-07-09 - Touched

2010-07-10 - Touched

2010-10-25 - NOA2 (approval date)

2010-10-30 - NOA2 letter received in mail

2010-11-01 - NVC Received

2010-11-10 - AOS fee paid online

2010-11-12 - DS-3032 emailed and received by NVC

2010-11-19 - IV fee paid online

2010-12-20 - IV packet sent

2010-12-23 - IV packet received by NVC

2011-01-11 - SIF--review completed by NVC

2011-02-01 - Medical in Dublin

2011-02-15 - Dublin -- INTERVIEW CANCELLED, rescheduled in London ??

2011-02-22 - 8:00 am Interview in London--Result: Still not quite sure!

2011-02-22 - 12:00 pm? Medical in London (second medical--Dublin medical not accepted in London)

2011-02-25 - Medical arrived at the London Embassy

2011-03-04 - VISA APPROVED (date is approximate) :):)

2011-03-08 - Visa delivered to beneficiary in Northern Ireland

2011-03-17 - POE

2012-12-31 - mailed I-751 packet

2013-01-07 - check for I-751 cashed by "CSC Field Office Payment"

2013-01-03 - NOA (received in the mail on 2013-01-11)

2013-01-30 - Biometrics Appointment

2013-03-17 - 2-year Conditional Green Card expires

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I feel quite bad for anyone who works in immigration. When we speak with people at the USCIS, NVC, embassy, etc. we have to realize that we are dealing with human beings whose work is wrapped up in an extremely complex bureaucratic system. I'm sure a lot of them go home everyday wishing they could do more to help people, but their hands are bound with all that red tape.

I'm frustrated with this system just like anybody else (especially since our interview was cancelled...arg!). But I agree with Tero--let's send some pleasantness their way. It couldn't hurt.

easy to say, i doubt if you can still say that if after 2 weeks of calling them everyday telling them that they assigned you a wrong consulate and begs them not to send there yet they still sent it and then later email you back finally saying its no longer in their hands becoz its been sent out. they need somelove??? yeah right! all i can figure is that, after they got off the phone with me begging them to correct my case, they go grab a coffee and played farm games if not mafia. i stand my ground all i can say to them is ####### and i wish they can be sued to then they will learn some lesson or i can atleast report that @sshole supervisor i have talked who assured me that its on hold and they can fix it only to find out its not and still being sent nowhere in the desertheadbonk.gif so for me heres what they deserveheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gifheadbonk.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You and me both , USCIS has totally changed my views of my country that I used to call home. The usa has no honor for people anymore that are struggling to be together and have a normal life. We all paid our money and waited our time, sent proof upon proof, I don't know what more do they need?

I dont think any other country in the world would treat its own citizens so poorly , its becoming a sad fact that I hate to admit

as of now theres no word that i can say that would satisfy my hatred to them. its not the system, its the irresponsible people that works there. why? becoz theyre confident that they are untouchable. if only the state allows people they screw to sue them to court, im sure they will do their job more carefully and precisely. or if they atleast have some respect to us petitioners and not look at us like just another daily paperwork where they can get their paycheck at the end of the day then maybe, just maybe that will make them do better. i have been serving this country for a decade and i feel so insulted that i get this kind of treatment. protest6wz.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

USCIS Personel are just Human and have procedures like any job. I know down the road they will upset me as well. There is Due Process in your petitions and the outcome can be devastating or in your behalf. It seems like a game with your feelings, it really does. Good luck to all of you. My Valentine is 6000 miles away too. It seems so long does'nt it ?

When I heard from some other forums that they carry some cases home to work on during the weekends ...I was touched.

Timeline

Ok Lets think about it a little more. Think about the possible effect it might have when you put in your name and your beneficiary's, including your case number with your sweet valentine email/letter. Don't you think you have a better chance of being sorted out from the pile than if you had called/emailed/mailed to complain and curse them out?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

would be alot easier to do this..if all of us were happily married and not feel like we are being blown off..last night I was told by them they were working on Aug. 16th..funny the site says Sept 9th and why are they in the middle of Sept..why are so many of us missed..??? Hard to be nice when you are lied to over and over..I even received a site to look at that said they do 15 cases a day hmm don't even see 15 cases approved everyday..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

send them some love? F&@*(#$_)@(#$CK no !

Instead, all first-line USCIS operators should exchange places with the counter postal employees, just for the week of valentines day.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ok Lets think about it a little more. Think about the possible effect it might have when you put in your name and your beneficiary's, including your case number with your sweet valentine email/letter. Don't you think you have a better chance of being sorted out from the pile than if you had called/emailed/mailed to complain and curse them out?

You wish to queue jump? Really?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

would be alot easier to do this..if all of us were happily married and not feel like we are being blown off :yes: ..last night I was told by them they were working on Aug. 16th..funny the site says Sept 9th and why are they in the middle of Sept..why are so many of us missed..??? Hard to be nice when you are lied to over and over..I even received a site to look at that said they do 15 cases a day hmm don't even see 15 cases approved everyday..

Maybe the date they quote is just an average across the different staff that process cases. Maybe there are a lot more about the process we don't know (I am by no means justifying them). Maybe each staff has a number of cases assigned to them and processing speed varies from staff to staff. Maybe, some staff member assigned to some cases had family emergencies at some point. Maybe ...(I'm out of speculations :wacko: ) I am not on their side, just thinking what if there are things we don't know that explain the time differences. The "rudeness" of the representatives may be due to stress or just their own fault! I'm lost for excuses!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.