manuelavi

Never Recived the NOA2 and my petition expired

20 posts in this topic

HI there,

I never recived the NOA2 and my i129F expired on june 2010. I did recived a letter that said it was approved but there arent any expiration dates on it. What can i do?

Yah... You'll need to clarify some of these questions before we can give you a valid suggestion. You said your application expried in June. However, your timeline says that you received your Packet 3 in May. Are you saying thats incorrect? Did you not turn in any information from Packet 3?

A little confused here.

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So you received NOA-2 (petition approved)...Did you or your fianceé get the open appointment letter from Consulate?This letter specifies which documents are required for interview. If so, maybe you meant that you thought you had plenty of time because there wasn't any expiration date on NOA-2?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Taked to the National Visa Center and they told me that the embassy has my case and that i have until may 2011 to come to Juarez. We never recived NOA2 thats were the confusion started but they gave me all the information i need including the download of the instructions. I appreciate the fast responses i got from you guys. Will be traveling next month. Yeah!!!!!

You did get your NoA2. It's the email/paper that says "Hey, we approved this I-129F petition."

Good luck! :)

Spoiler

07/20/2011-------I-485 and I-765 Sent
07/26/2011-------NOA1 received via email
08/05/2011-------RFE Notification via email and text
08/11/2011-------RFE Hardcopy in mail
08/12/2011-------RFE Sent back
08/15/2011-------RFE Received at USCIS
08/24/2011-------Biometrics Appointment
09/06/2011-------Notice of Interview! (via text)
09/15/2011-------EAD Approved Notification via text
10/06/2011-------Adjustment of Status Interview - APPROVED!!!

11/08/2011-------Green Card Received!!

07/09/2013-------Lifting Conditions Filed

07/12/2013-------NOA received

10/01/2013-------Approval Date

10/15/2013-------Ten Year Green Card Received! Finally!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.