sarah and hicham

I have a question for you gals

410 posts in this topic

girls, girls, girls....(and boys too if there were any) calm down and take a deep breath...we are/were all in the same boat at one time...each persons hurt is their own worst hurt...I remember being on AR and although it was a short time, I do remember the feeling like it was yesterday. I also remember that I didn't think it could possibly hurt any more before we were put on AR. Let us not judge one anothers pain...I do agree that if someone needs to cry on our shoulders, then we should do our best to be there until our shirt pockets are full of tears..

my pockets run real deep so feel free to come use my shoulder when you need it... I sure needed all of your shoulders once-apon-a-time.

also..if there's nothing more to say to the person who's needing you....don't say anything...just be there to listen and empathise if you can .. sometimes we don't want comments, we just want someone to listen and not judge us...

am i right ma'a , am I??? :luv::hehe:

I still love ya JP...kisses :)

Thanks! I love ya too!!!!!! :luv: Oh and Amal, I love ya too!!! :star:

mwaaaaaa

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
girls, girls, girls....(and boys too if there were any) calm down and take a deep breath...we are/were all in the same boat at one time...each persons hurt is their own worst hurt...I remember being on AR and although it was a short time, I do remember the feeling like it was yesterday. I also remember that I didn't think it could possibly hurt any more before we were put on AR. Let us not judge one anothers pain...I do agree that if someone needs to cry on our shoulders, then we should do our best to be there until our shirt pockets are full of tears..

my pockets run real deep so feel free to come use my shoulder when you need it... I sure needed all of your shoulders once-apon-a-time.

also..if there's nothing more to say to the person who's needing you....don't say anything...just be there to listen and empathise if you can .. sometimes we don't want comments, we just want someone to listen and not judge us...

am i right ma'a , am I??? :luv::hehe:

This is all I was trying to say yesterday. I must not have gotten my point across, since everyone thought I was attacking them. Right on, amal! :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: jordanianprincess.

· View this post

· Un-ignore jordanianprincess

Hey.. everyone have a good weekend BBQ on the grill and all that good stuff..

I am heading off to work- bye... :D(F)(F)(F)(F)

You see that everyone?? I think I have just become the luckiest person on VJ! :lol::lol: This is proof that wishes do come true!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :star::star::star::dance::dance::dance:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

· View this post

Ooo.. OMG.....That means (sorry tfor that, just regular meaning..ooops again)..

That ... I CAN BE IGNORED TOO??????.

Ahhhhhhhhh :crying::crying::crying:

Edited by type2negative

Timeline

· View this post

Ooo.That menas (sorry tfor that)..

Hahahah mean???? Thats the nicest thing she ever did! :star:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Shon-

Are you kidding? Seriously are you kidding everyone?

You for one should be the very last person in this whole forum to come in somewhere and tell us how to act who was mean blah blah blah.

Since I have been a member here your posts remain the rudest, the meanest and the most senseless things I have ever read.

Oh and another thing- since you're so concerned about Jean... why did you turn the whole post into something about you? Do you know how many times I enter a thread that has nothing to do about you and you turn it into "I have been on AR for one year" etcetc etc. It's unbelievable that you actually have the nerve to tell others to play nice.

First of all, JP and I both just think that obviously this person is depressed so we both think she should maybe go see someone to talk about it. What's wrong with offering our own ideas? We're trying to help her.

I can't even count the amount of times I have read you accusing someone of fraud, accusing someone to being drug addicts, accusing someone of hating Islam, accusing someone of whatever you feel like accusing them of, when they are far from anything you say about them.

I sincerely hope that people do not take your opinions seriously or to heart what so ever because if anyone has read even 5 of your posts then they will see your true character, and that is just a shame for you that you say the things you do.

I don't know how many times I have heard you whine about your situation and I am sick of it. I'm sure others are too. I wouldn't mind it if you didn't turn around and accuse others of things that make no sense what so ever. Have you examined your situation?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

· View this post

Ooo.That menas (sorry tfor that)..

Hahahah mean???? Thats the nicest thing she ever did! :star:

Ooops I edited for clarity, but not fast enaf. Heh..

Yes and that was mean too...

Timeline

· View this post

100% insane.... how can someone go from being so rude to being so gosh darn sweet?

Timeline
Shon-

Are you kidding? Seriously are you kidding everyone?

You for one should be the very last person in this whole forum to come in somewhere and tell us how to act who was mean blah blah blah.

Since I have been a member here your posts remain the rudest, the meanest and the most senseless things I have ever read.

Oh and another thing- since you're so concerned about Jean... why did you turn the whole post into something about you? Do you know how many times I enter a thread that has nothing to do about you and you turn it into "I have been on AR for one year" etcetc etc. It's unbelievable that you actually have the nerve to tell others to play nice.

First of all, JP and I both just think that obviously this person is depressed so we both think she should maybe go see someone to talk about it. What's wrong with offering our own ideas? We're trying to help her.

I can't even count the amount of times I have read you accusing someone of fraud, accusing someone to being drug addicts, accusing someone of hating Islam, accusing someone of whatever you feel like accusing them of, when they are far from anything you say about them.

I sincerely hope that people do not take your opinions seriously or to heart what so ever because if anyone has read even 5 of your posts then they will see your true character, and that is just a shame for you that you say the things you do.

I don't know how many times I have heard you whine about your situation and I am sick of it. I'm sure others are too. I wouldn't mind it if you didn't turn around and accuse others of things that make no sense what so ever. Have you examined your situation?

Sarah I hope you are lucky enough to get on her ignore list too! :star:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

· View this post

100% insane.... how can someone go from being so rude to being so gosh darn sweet?

maybe if we're lucky the bunny's internet is down at work.... no bunny pellets for a while :P -

whatcha bbq-ing, bunny? pork? :lol:

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Filed: Timeline

· View this post

maybe if we're lucky the bunny's internet is down at work.... no bunny pellets for a while :P -

:o

shon.gif

Timeline

· View this post

ahahahahaha while drinking beers!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.