I have a question for you gals

410 posts in this topic

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
When I said "you" I maybe should use "one"...I wasn't directly referring to you, Jabree.

Thanks Mrs.Z.... (F)

Jean one thing about board ettiquitte is that if you are going to quote someone in your reply that usually means your post is directed at them or what they said. I don't take your words as an attack at all, I am simply asking YOU why think everthing is a personal attack on yourself. I have seen you play the victim time and time again and get offended by things people say that don't even concern you. They are just opinions, take them with a grain of salt. Everyone here is equally frustrated and you are not the only by any means. Supplying opinions is fine, saying you don't want to play anymore because someone doesn't agree with you is just plain childish.

You constantly talk about how much stress your under as a means for justifying your posts. If you are so frustrated and unhappy with the forum then why do you keep posting? I don't need to block you or anyone else that matter. I have no problems reading peoples posts and if I don't agree with them then that is fine, but I don't feel the need to try to stop debates because i don't agree with the content or threaten not to come back.

I would assume that everyone that contributes to these forums is an adult and therefore should act like one. Playing the victim and storming off is not any way the same as sharing opinions.

JP..

STOP it..

The best defense is an offence..

clearly jean is upset about yall MEAN girls.. how you expect her to take things as a gain of salt.

when you put Doo Doos all over her? I seen people whine over things like the sky not being blue enough.

Jean is missing her better half. its hard as hell - you should know that. course its diffrent to be whinning when you just get married and get reunited. but, this is not how jean is becoming. if you dont want her to share her thoughts .HIT THE IGNORE feature. Jean is a nice lady- really enjoyable to talk to.

I hope yall dont run her off either! :angry:

A portion of the unbelievable truth can finally be revealed. Clandestine puppet-masters have apparently made it their weird goal to increase the number of emotions inflicted upon JW. They don't even seem to care what emotions they are, as long as there are lots more of them. So what can we expect today? Well, just remember there is a difference between walking on the wild side and crawling on the grungy side. Sneaky plots engender sneaky plotters.

Jean is a very sweet woman she dont deserve the insults. you saying she does? :huh:

Not in the slightest. She knows .

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I know JW is a very sensitive lady going through a very difficult time (as most of us here are) but if she's gonna put her life out on the net she has to be prepared for criticism. I know not everyone agrees with what I say all the time but I expect that. I don't take too much offense to what strangers over the net say. They don't really know me. What I'm trying to say for lack of better words is...if you're gonna play with fire, expect to get burned. We can't all be nicey nicey all the time just because someone is having a shitty day. If you're having a shitty day then take a break and chill. I personally like JW and agree with a lot that she has to say. I also like JP and agree with stuff she says as well. I won't pick sides.

JP - has taunted JW to the point its disgusting!!! :angry: its not about picking sides.

its understanding JW. please take a moment to understand her. - here goes!!!

alot of you might not know or have the opportunity to know what

AP/AR hell feels like. Let me tell you it feels like a slow Death. people tell you

death is forever -sure as hell feels like one! I been on it over 1 year so I know what I am saying.

Each day is one crazy black Hhole abyess. you cant Eat, you cant sleep, you cant live. somedays

you dont wanna cope. somedays you wanna sit on the floor cry a river of tears. how is it diffrent from

when you are waiting for NOA 1 and NOA2. its diffrent because, you know its comming.

you know its on its way. you can call NVC. even if its the same old automated dubage. you have

a place to go. on AP/AR you have NO place to go. you are treated like you have some weird

illness. becuse, you are on AP/AR. everyone runs south and can careless about if you need your

spouse, or if you have an illness in the family. I know my father is suffering from cancer. you think they

care if I want my husband to meet my sweet father? they dont care.

but see..... your waiting to get out the black hole darkness. everything is taken from you. birthdays,

anniversarys, secial events. you are forced to rember the last time you touched. there is a point in time where you can not rember anymore. :( you try to make sence of it all -but, you cant.

everyone tells you NOTHING we can do. ATTORNY, DOS, EMBASSY, USICS, NVC,FBI..

NO ONE. you cant see the light at the end of this hellish tunel this could last for 2 years.

when all the so called officals turn their backs.. its a shame when VJ members turn their back too

how much does a person have to take? who is gonna be in her corner? so intead of kicking sand in her eyes.. offer some soul support. its that too much to ask? just a little tenderness.

just allow her to have a shoulder to lean on, be a prayer partner, be a friend and be her rock.

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
JP - has taunted JW to the point its disgusting!!! :angry: its not about picking sides.

its understanding JW. please take a moment to understand her. - here goes!!!

alot of you might not know or have the opportunity to know what

AP/AR hell feels like. Let me tell you it feels like a slow Death. people tell you

death is forever -sure as hell feels like one! I been on it over 1 year so I know what I am saying.

Each day is one crazy black Hhole abyess. you cant Eat, you cant sleep, you cant live. somedays

you dont wanna cope. somedays you wanna sit on the floor cry a river of tears. how is it diffrent from

when you are waiting for NOA 1 and NOA2. its diffrent because, you know its comming.

you know its on its way. you can call NVC. even if its the same old automated dubage. you have

a place to go. on AP/AR you have NO place to go. you are treated like you have some weird

illness. becuse, you are on AP/AR. everyone runs south and can careless about if you need your

spouse, or if you have an illness in the family. I know my father is suffering from cancer. you think they

care if I want my husband to meet my sweet father? they dont care.

but see..... your waiting to get out the black hole darkness. everything is taken from you. birthdays,

anniversarys, secial events. you are forced to rember the last time you touched. there is a point in time where you can not rember anymore. :( you try to make sence of it all -but, you cant.

everyone tells you NOTHING we can do. ATTORNY, DOS, EMBASSY, USICS, NVC,FBI..

NO ONE. you cant see the light at the end of this hellish tunel this could last for 2 years.

when all the so called officals turn their backs.. its a shame when VJ members turn their back too

how much does a person have to take? who is gonna be in her corner? so intead of kicking sand in her eyes.. offer some soul support. its that too much to ask? just a little tenderness.

just allow her to have a shoulder to lean on, be a prayer partner, be a friend and be her rock.

:thumbs:

:((L)

LOL..I agree angel.

But I want to quickly respond to baby bunny. I'm not trying to be insensitive to JW's pain. I understand it and although I'm not her I know how pain feels. This isn't a contest to whose pain is worse...AR ppl or K-3 ppl or K-1 ppl or whatever. My AR time is comin'. Will my pain be more "real" once I'm waiting in that? I'm not trying to be rude or a smart azz..I'm just trying to point out that we all have our hard times and we can't judge who is having the hardest time. We all handle it differently. I feel for JW..I hope this is over for her soon inshallah.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
I am going to be blunt. I think this thread need to be close because it's not contributing to a fcuking thing now.
Was it ever? :huh:

yes, there was a legit question posted by Sarah oh-so-many pages ago.... remember waaaaaaaaaaay back on page 1? But I do agree w/ Angel.... shut it down now!

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

I am going to be blunt. I think this thread need to be close because it's not contributing to a fcuking thing now.

yes, there was a legit question posted by Sarah oh-so-many pages ago.... remember waaaaaaaaaaay back on page 1? But I do agree w/ Angel.... shut it down now!

If you say so :star:

LOL..I agree angel.

But I want to quickly respond to baby bunny. I'm not trying to be insensitive to JW's pain. I understand it and although I'm not her I know how pain feels. This isn't a contest to whose pain is worse...AR ppl or K-3 ppl or K-1 ppl or whatever. My AR time is comin'. Will my pain be more "real" once I'm waiting in that? I'm not trying to be rude or a smart azz..I'm just trying to point out that we all have our hard times and we can't judge who is having the hardest time. We all handle it differently. I feel for JW..I hope this is over for her soon inshallah.

Moody,

yeah the real seperation begins. AP/AR can last 17 days - 2 years. The real pain will set in.

if you love your SO and you do it will hurt alot. there is nothing you can do. No one will help you. its all darkness. :( the pain is worse when you know your SO needs you and you can do nothing about it.

my husband asked me this " is it my fault - I am pakistani". :( how do you answer that?

Things really do change your perspective on life and things. even when you look at postings on VJ

you see them diffrently. mostly Nothingness just a bunch of words to cause you dizzyness.

then there comes the days - when words start to hurt- like the Approved and the visa in hand.

those are normally the tough days. then there are things when people are complainging about

simple things - when you are stuck in a black hole.

I would give anything in the world to just share an ice cream cone with my javed.

right now I cant see it happening no time soon. so I know what jean is feeling. it just

hurts- we all on AP/AR need that..

now stop being a smart azz.. :lol::lol: just kidding.. wanted you to smile moody..

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

awww :crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

LOL..I agree angel.

Moody,

yeah the real seperation begins. AP/AR can last 17 days - 2 years. The real pain will set in.

if you love your SO and you do it will hurt alot. there is nothing you can do. No one will help you. its all darkness. :( the pain is worse when you know your SO needs you and you can do nothing about it.

my husband asked me this " is it my fault - I am pakistani". :( how do you answer that?

Things really do change your perspective on life and things. even when you look at postings on VJ

you see them diffrently. mostly Nothingness just a bunch of words to cause you dizzyness.

then there comes the days - when words start to hurt- like the Approved and the visa in hand.

those are normally the tough days. then there are things when people are complainging about

simple things - when you are stuck in a black hole.

I would give anything in the world to just share an ice cream cone with my javed.

right now I cant see it happening no time soon. so I know what jean is feeling. it just

hurts- we all on AP/AR need that..

now stop being a smart azz.. :lol::lol: just kidding.. wanted you to smile moody..

Thanks for making me cry

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Jean one thing about board ettiquitte is that if you are going to quote someone in your reply that usually means your post is directed at them or what they said. I don't take your words as an attack at all, I am simply asking YOU why think everthing is a personal attack on yourself. I have seen you play the victim time and time again and get offended by things people say that don't even concern you. They are just opinions, take them with a grain of salt. Everyone here is equally frustrated and you are not the only by any means. Supplying opinions is fine, saying you don't want to play anymore because someone doesn't agree with you is just plain childish.

You constantly talk about how much stress your under as a means for justifying your posts. If you are so frustrated and unhappy with the forum then why do you keep posting? I don't need to block you or anyone else that matter. I have no problems reading peoples posts and if I don't agree with them then that is fine, but I don't feel the need to try to stop debates because i don't agree with the content or threaten not to come back.

I would assume that everyone that contributes to these forums is an adult and therefore should act like one. Playing the victim and storming off is not any way the same as sharing opinions.

JP..

STOP it..

The best defense is an offence..

clearly jean is upset about yall MEAN girls.. how you expect her to take things as a gain of salt.

when you put Doo Doos all over her? I seen people whine over things like the sky not being blue enough.

Jean is missing her better half. its hard as hell - you should know that. course its diffrent to be whinning when you just get married and get reunited. but, this is not how jean is becoming. if you dont want her to share her thoughts .HIT THE IGNORE feature. Jean is a nice lady- really enjoyable to talk to.

I hope yall dont run her off either! :angry:

Shon, although I am only quoting one of your posts, this is in response to both of them. What I can't believe is that you have the nerve to come in here and say I am taunting Jean while at the same time you have been known to do the same thing to almost every person on VJ, myself included! Not only that, you address us, the ENTIRE forum, as the MEAN girls. If you can't stand the MEAN girls then why do you keep coming back to the forum seeking support from the people you can't stand? You are one of the rudest most self absorbed people I have ever met. Do you even think that I care one bit about your opinions, especially after you slandered my name all of over VJ for such a long time and then said oops now I know its not JP, you never even apoligized!

I have no problem reading other peoples posts and I don't need to hit ignore, if I was going to ignore someone on VJ it would be YOU. So if I have not hit the ignore button for you yet, what makes you think I would do it for anyone else? I have the right to feel the way I want and I don't need to justify that to you or anyone else. If someone has a problem with me or my posts they also have the option to hit the ignore button. Did I every say Jean was not a nice lady?

What it seems to me is that everyone in this forum has blown this way up, this was an argument between Jean and I. There is no need at all for everyone to get involved. I made a post directed at no one, and she lashed out at me in reponse to it and made it seem like a personal attack on herself. Well it wasn't. I have the absoulute right to defend myself and my posts. If someone takes it upon themselves to lash out at another person, well they definitly can't expect roses in return.

Now its been 2 days and just about everyone else has lashed out at me. I stand firm with my posts and feelings and if you don't like it don't read it. This is the same stance that many here have taken when I run across posts that I don't care for, includeing YOU.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I still love ya JP...kisses :)

Thanks! I love ya too!!!!!! :luv: Oh and Amal, I love ya too!!! :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.