sarah and hicham

I have a question for you gals

410 posts in this topic

If you think I'm mean, that's fine with me. I am actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet and I'm sure there are many members here who can attest to that. Just because I disagree with what you say doesn't make me mean.

I LOVE you JP! (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
If you think I'm mean, that's fine with me. I am actually one of the nicest people you will ever meet and I'm sure there are many members here who can attest to that. Just because I disagree with what you say doesn't make me mean.

I LOVE you JP! (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

:luv::blush: awwwwwww I love you too Kelly!!!!! :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Jean one thing about board ettiquitte is that if you are going to quote someone in your reply that usually means your post is directed at them or what they said. I don't take your words as an attack at all, I am simply asking YOU why think everthing is a personal attack on yourself. I have seen you play the victim time and time again and get offended by things people say that don't even concern you. They are just opinions, take them with a grain of salt. Everyone here is equally frustrated and you are not the only by any means. Supplying opinions is fine, saying you don't want to play anymore because someone doesn't agree with you is just plain childish.

You constantly talk about how much stress your under as a means for justifying your posts. If you are so frustrated and unhappy with the forum then why do you keep posting? I don't need to block you or anyone else that matter. I have no problems reading peoples posts and if I don't agree with them then that is fine, but I don't feel the need to try to stop debates because i don't agree with the content or threaten not to come back.

I would assume that everyone that contributes to these forums is an adult and therefore should act like one. Playing the victim and storming off is not any way the same as sharing opinions.

JP..

STOP it..

The best defense is an offence..

clearly jean is upset about yall MEAN girls.. how you expect her to take things as a gain of salt.

when you put Doo Doos all over her? I seen people whine over things like the sky not being blue enough.

Jean is missing her better half. its hard as hell - you should know that. course its diffrent to be whinning when you just get married and get reunited. but, this is not how jean is becoming. if you dont want her to share her thoughts .HIT THE IGNORE feature. Jean is a nice lady- really enjoyable to talk to.

I hope yall dont run her off either! :angry:

shon.gif

JP...I was here when you first started posting and have always been very helpful... I love ya.

Just to make it known..no, I'm not in a click (that I'm aware of).. I try to be here for ALL posters...

:crying: It makes me sad when ppl are arguing :crying:

also..(to spread some rainbow magic... if i may) in a place where ppl stay for long periods of time (months/years) we get to know each other so so so so well that we begin to feel that we can just say anything that is on our minds.....when we are new to a forum, we tend to try to keep things light... therefore, my judgement is ..we are fighting coz we are such good friends, have been around each other too long, and know each other too well :thumbs: ....how'z that?

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jean one thing about board ettiquitte is that if you are going to quote someone in your reply that usually means your post is directed at them or what they said. I don't take your words as an attack at all, I am simply asking YOU why think everthing is a personal attack on yourself. I have seen you play the victim time and time again and get offended by things people say that don't even concern you. They are just opinions, take them with a grain of salt. Everyone here is equally frustrated and you are not the only by any means. Supplying opinions is fine, saying you don't want to play anymore because someone doesn't agree with you is just plain childish.

You constantly talk about how much stress your under as a means for justifying your posts. If you are so frustrated and unhappy with the forum then why do you keep posting? I don't need to block you or anyone else that matter. I have no problems reading peoples posts and if I don't agree with them then that is fine, but I don't feel the need to try to stop debates because i don't agree with the content or threaten not to come back.

I would assume that everyone that contributes to these forums is an adult and therefore should act like one. Playing the victim and storming off is not any way the same as sharing opinions.

JP..

STOP it..

clearly jean is upset about yall MEAN girls.. how you expect her to take things as a gain of salt.

when you put Doo Doos all over her? I seen people whine over things like the sky not being blue enough.

Jean is missing her better half. its hard as hell - you should know that. course its diffrent to be whinning when you just get married and get reunited. but, this is not how jean is becoming. if you dont want her to share her thoughts .HIT THE IGNORE feature. Jean is a nice lady- really enjoyable to talk to.

A portion of the unbelievable truth can finally be revealed. Clandestine puppet-masters have apparently made it their weird goal to increase the number of emotions inflicted upon JW. They don't even seem to care what emotions they are, as long as there are lots more of them. So what can we expect today? Well, just remember there is a difference between walking on the wild side and crawling on the grungy side. Sneaky plots engender sneaky plotters.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
Jabree please don't take offense or take it the wrong way but I don't believe it's a conspiracy against JW. I think it's just as simple as a clash of personalities and difference of opinion.

Perhaps, but at what cost?

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

I know JW is a very sensitive lady going through a very difficult time (as most of us here are) but if she's gonna put her life out on the net she has to be prepared for criticism. I know not everyone agrees with what I say all the time but I expect that. I don't take too much offense to what strangers over the net say. They don't really know me. What I'm trying to say for lack of better words is...if you're gonna play with fire, expect to get burned. We can't all be nicey nicey all the time just because someone is having a shitty day. If you're having a shitty day then take a break and chill. I personally like JW and agree with a lot that she has to say. I also like JP and agree with stuff she says as well. I won't pick sides.

Edited by moody

There is no such thing as conversion my force.

I Disagree. there is a such thing of conversion by force.. when you are force to convert against

what you belive!

I know people that were forced into it..

Then you are not really converting. You convert in your heart not just by your words. In Islam you cannot convert anyone by force.

Tell me more about those people who where forced into it. It is totally unislamic.

Edited by lostinlove228

JP..

STOP it..

A portion of the unbelievable truth can finally be revealed. Clandestine puppet-masters have apparently made it their weird goal to increase the number of emotions inflicted upon JW. They don't even seem to care what emotions they are, as long as there are lots more of them. So what can we expect today? Well, just remember there is a difference between walking on the wild side and crawling on the grungy side. Sneaky plots engender sneaky plotters.

Jean is a very sweet woman she dont deserve the insults. you saying she does? :huh:

shon.gif

Timeline
I know JW is a very sensitive lady going through a very difficult time (as most of us here are) but if she's gonna put her life out on the net she has to be prepared for criticism. I know not everyone agrees with what I say all the time but I expect that. I don't take too much offense to what strangers over the net say. They don't really know me. What I'm trying to say for lack of better words is...if you're gonna play with fire, expect to get burned. We can't all be nicey nicey all the time just because someone is having a shitty day. If you're having a shitty day then take a break and chill. I personally like JW and agree with a lot that she has to say. I also like JP and agree with stuff she says as well. I won't pick sides.

I don't have s**tty days and I don't pick sides, just call it as I see it. As far as playing with fire, it don't move me, cos I really don't give a rats a**. But thanks for the warning. (F)

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.