J e n n y

CSC to TSC to NVC: the Saga continues

3,300 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

what the hell is this?? I got this response today after I emailed the DS-3032 on friday...this sucks.

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

The NVC is unable to process the designation of an agent for this case at this time.

This petition is now eligible for further processing. The petitioner, beneficiary and/or attorney of record will receive an Instruction Package regarding further processing of the petition.

If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact with the NVC (by email, telephone or mail), all submitted fees and documents will expire. In that case, your fees will need to be repaid and documents will need to be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

Interesting, mine has been accepted from friday! my wife received the acceptance email

for DS-3032 and just forwarded to me! They did not send it to me.

However no IV fee is generated still! Every step has its own tricks!

Send it again, and Congrats all new NVC#s and AOS fees payers :thumbs:

Timeline

HUH? how come you received that kind of message xalance?

here's mine:

ear Sir/Madam:

Your inquiry has been received at the National Visa Center (NVC).

We received the principal applicant's DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent) form designating an address and agent. Instructions for paying the immigrant visa application processing fee and all future correspondence will be sent to the agent at the address selected on the DS-3032.

For more information regarding the immigrant visa application fee or for answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the following website:

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3904.html

A packet containing the Affidavit of Support (I-864) Processing Fee Invoice has been sent to the petitioner or attorney of record. The payment due amount listed on the invoice must be paid according to the instructions.

You must visit the Department of State's website: www.ImmigrantVisas.State.Gov, Fee Collection, to pay the required processing fees on-line. You will need your case number and invoice ID number to properly pay your fee.

Payers who are unable to pay online must follow the alternate payment instructions. Go to the above website and click the Collection” link, then the “Alternative Payment Method” link, and follow the directions displayed.

Once the payment is received and processed, you will be given instructions on how to download the instruction packets and the appropriate forms on-line. The instruction packets and forms will not be sent to you by the NVC if your payment is made on-line. You will need to mail the appropriate forms to the NVC in order to complete your immigrant visa processing. Please follow the instructions provided to you by the website.

If a period of one year passes from the last date of contact with the NVC (by email, telephone or mail), all submitted fees and documents will expire. In that case, your fees will need to be repaid and documents will need to be resubmitted in order to continue the immigration process.

cutiezoe,

my wife has received the same one! However no IV fee is generated, is yours

generated just after this email or still waiting? :wacko:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

no idea why I got that message...but I am guessing it is because nothing had been processed in my case, besides the case number. Anyways, I sent it again and that should work...if not, I will have to mail it.

7/2/10- NOA1

2/9/11- NOA2 (transferred to Texas)

NVC

2/28/11- case number received

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/12/11- expedite to Bogota consulate approved!!!

3/14/11- left NVC to Bogota for further processing

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

3/18/11- packet 3 emailed to Bogota consulate, email confirmation on March 23

3/31/11- Interview date! Approved!!!!!!

Keep the faith, everything works out for the very best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Just talked to the most well mannered and sweet young lady at NVC......................................they need to mentor the USCIS Customer service Reps!!

GOOD NEWS!!

Our expedite was approved by the Embassy last week and NVC sent everything on the 25th, Friday. Fvcking eh skippy!!! They could be home in a few weeks, definitely before the end of the month!!

Hi SqdnGuns,

Our case was expedite to the embassy too, i just got the notice....so what do I do now? What did they tell you to do? Because I have the AOS packet and everything here in America along with my wife's DS-230 forms. Do I send them back to the embassy? Thanks!

The NVC people just told me to call the embassy...

Still facing the SIF on the NVC site! I was able to login fine till yesterday, though none of the bills were invoiced!! Come on NVC, don't do this!! :bonk::bonk:

don't worry...just wait for their emails...I didn't get the email until 1AM EST, and I was able to log on at 1:05AM....haha

-Fish

Timeline

no idea why I got that message...but I am guessing it is because nothing had been processed in my case, besides the case number. Anyways, I sent it again and that should work...if not, I will have to mail it.

Xelance, you are right teh process is crazy but I think it seem to be some period

or some action needs to be taken by NVC to accept DS-3032!I got NVC# thursday and

send it friday, you did it within the couple of hours which may be

the difference, but clearly the process has many bugs!

According all info I have read so far once DS-3032 is accepted, IV fee is generated

but clearly that is not simultenous event too :bonk:

cutiezoe,

my wife has received the same one! However no IV fee is generated, is yours

generated just after this email or still waiting? :wacko:

Hi,

IV fee still not generated, hoping soon so that we could finally move on:)

Timeline

yeah, I sent it right after I got the case number and IIN (same day my case number was processed). It probably was that I sent it too soon.

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

3/17/11- received by Bogota, emailed consulate and was told to send DS-230 and DS-2100 (packet 3)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Only one step away from interview now, Just need to send IV packet and done with documents part, then Interview and i will be with my sweetheart. :dance:

Date I-130 NOA1 07-21-2010

Date I-130 NOA2:02-09-2011

NVC

02-23-2011 NVC Received

02-24-2011 Paid I-864 Bill

02-24-2011 Sent DS-3032 email

02-28-2011 Return Completed I-864

03-01-2011 DS-3032 email accepted

03-02-2011 Receive IV Bill

03-02-2011 Pay IV Bill

03-09-2011 DS-230 Package sent

03-14-2011 AOS entered in system

03-22-2011 SIF

03-23-2011 Case Completed at NVC

06-04-2011 NVC Left

Consulate Received

05-26-2011 Interview Date

Visa issued on 28th feb.

Visa In hand 1st march 2012

POE: 16.03.12 Seattle.

Green Card Arrived : 5/9/2012

Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity… And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship.” [Tirmidhi]

yeah, I sent it right after I got the case number and IIN (same day my case number was processed). It probably was that I sent it too soon.

Yes, I think you sent it too soon. This is an excerpt from one of the shortcuts guides:

Even though you have an NVC number, your case information still needs to be manually input before anything else can happen.

Until such time that documents are fully loaded in, NVC will not generate or accept DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) via email or US Postal Mail.

When your case has been manually input, the DS-3032 and AOS (Affidavit of Support) fee bills will be generated.

Also, when the AOS fee bill is generated, your IIN (Invoice Identification Number) is created.

Note - it may be possible that your IIN is created when your NVC number is created...THIS is the time to begin the quest for the IIN, but when requesting, ask for Invoice ID Number, not "IIN".

Try hard; every second of your life…having your IIN will save you weeks in the process.

Your case could be input immediately or could take weeks. Remember these words "Maybe tomorrow, maybe in 4 to 6 weeks, there is no pattern".

yeMBfha.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Great to be hearing most of us are moving up the ranks of NVC! My IV fee took like a week to be generated after I paid the AOS. NVC told me to wait for an email last night, and I had it this morning, went to the payment portal and that lovely $404 fee was waiting for me :)

USCIS

07/06/10: Package Sent to Chicago Lockbox

07/07/10: Package Received

07/17/10: NOA1

07/26/10: Touched

11/03/10: Case Transferred to TSC

11/30/10: Touched! FINALLY

12/01/10: Touched, AGAIN!

12/02/10: Touched, YET AGAIN!

12/03/10: TOUCHED!

02/14/11:I-130 Approved Happy Valentines Day!

Case was approved in 212 days

NVC

02/18/11: Received NVC Case number

02/20/11: Optin email sent

02/22/11:Submitted DS-261 (Choice of Agent)

02/23/11: AOS invoiced and paid

02/25/11: AOS I-864 Emailed to NVC

03/02/11: IV Bill generated & Paid!

03/08/11: Optin Accepted

03/17/11: DS-260 completed

03/24/11: DS-260 Supporting Documents emailed

03/24/11: Emailed my I-864 AGAIN because NVC is saying they did not receive it.

04/08/11: NVC robot says they are "Awaiting my Biographic Data" which I assume means they reviewed my I-864

04/11/11: NVC is saying I am missing info, that I did not send in all my documents.

04.14.11: NVC is saying i never emailed anything. I contacted my senate office, who is getting things handled for me at NVC.

05.12.11: OMG SIF!

07.11.11-INTERVIEW DATE!

Timeline

too quick with the trigger finger! :rofl:

7/2/10- NOA1

NVC

3/2/11- Paid AOS bill

3/5/11- Paid IV bill

Timeline

Great to be hearing most of us are moving up the ranks of NVC! My IV fee took like a week to be generated after I paid the AOS. NVC told me to wait for an email last night, and I had it this morning, went to the payment portal and that lovely $404 fee was waiting for me :)

Lovely fees :luv:

Thanks for the info TSC Blackhole B-)

AOS and DS-230 are two different tracks. How many days after DS-3032 acceptance

did you get the IV fee? I think it should take a day or two? at least I hope :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.