07/07/10: Package Received

07/17/10: NOA1

07/26/10: Touched

11/03/10: Case Transferred to TSC

11/30/10: Touched! FINALLY

12/01/10: Touched, AGAIN!

12/02/10: Touched, YET AGAIN!

12/03/10: TOUCHED!

02/14/11:I-130 Approved Happy Valentines Day!

Case was approved in 212 days

NVC

02/18/11: Received NVC Case number

02/20/11: Optin email sent

02/22/11:Submitted DS-261 (Choice of Agent)

02/23/11: AOS invoiced and paid

02/25/11: AOS I-864 Emailed to NVC

03/02/11: IV Bill generated & Paid!

03/08/11: Optin Accepted

03/17/11: DS-260 completed

03/24/11: DS-260 Supporting Documents emailed

03/24/11: Emailed my I-864 AGAIN because NVC is saying they did not receive it.

04/08/11: NVC robot says they are "Awaiting my Biographic Data" which I assume means they reviewed my I-864

04/11/11: NVC is saying I am missing info, that I did not send in all my documents.

04.14.11: NVC is saying i never emailed anything. I contacted my senate office, who is getting things handled for me at NVC.

05.12.11: OMG SIF!

07.11.11-INTERVIEW DATE!

Well I tried to pay, but I got the sign in fail too! :angry:

So many people getting fake SIFs! I just tried again and I can STILL log onto mine. Obviously, for whatever reason, it's not affecting everyone. I hope this gets fixed soon so you and everyone else can pay those fees!

well I just spoke with a NVC operator and they said that the invoice fee hasn't been generated yet, and that is why we're getting the sign-in fail screen. We just have to give it more time, but it's not a technical issue.

When I first got to NVC, I was able to log in immediately once I had my case number and IIN even though our bills hadn't been invoiced yet.

Hi Guys!

Still doesn't have my case number but i want to ask something so i can prepare it and mail it to my husband:)

To DANtes and Saylin,

Regarding the AOS, what did you used guys? is it the l-864 or l-864EZ? i think l-864 is more complicated than the EZ.....Do you think i can just use the l-864EZ, am the only beneficiary of my husband and my husband is eligible for the sponsorship? I don't have a work so it means i don't have any income to share to him?

What's your thought guys? thanks :)

Hi Guys!

Still doesn't have my case number but i want to ask something so i can prepare it and mail it to my husband:)

To DANtes and Saylin,

Regarding the AOS, what did you used guys? is it the l-864 or l-864EZ? i think l-864 is more complicated than the EZ.....Do you think i can just use the l-864EZ, am the only beneficiary of my husband and my husband is eligible for the sponsorship? I don't have a work so it means i don't have any income to share to him?

What's your thought guys? thanks :)

I filed the I-864EZ and I believe DanTes did too. The I-864 is the basic form. The I-864EZ is a simpler form, BUT you have to meet ALL three of these criteria:

-You filed a Form I-130 petition, for your relative

-There is only one applicant on the Form I-130 petition, and

-All your qualifying income comes from a salary or pension and shows on one or more W-2 Forms that you receive

More info here: http://travel.state..../info_3201.html

Edited by Saylin

I filed the I-864EZ and I believe DanTes did too. The I-864 is the basic form. The I-864EZ is a simpler form, BUT you have to meet ALL three of these criteria:

-You filed a Form I-130 petition, for your relative

-There is only one applicant on the Form I-130 petition, and

-All your qualifying income comes from a salary or pension and shows on one or more W-2 Forms that you receive

More info here: http://travel.state..../info_3201.html

Oh thanks Saylin,

I think I'm also qualified for the l-864EZ form and its true its more simpler than the other

Oh thanks Saylin,

I think I'm also qualified for the l-864EZ form and its true its more simpler than the other

If you qualify, then go ahead and fill it out. It's definitely simpler than the I-864. yes.gif

If you qualify, then go ahead and fill it out. It's definitely simpler than the I-864. yes.gif

Thanks Saylin,

I'll do it later for the mean time i have to go to get my police clearance:)

Please don't leave this thread i know for sure i'll have some questions in the future and you are so supportive with us:)

thanks

Thanks Saylin,

I'll do it later for the mean time i have to go to get my police clearance:)

Please don't leave this thread i know for sure i'll have some questions in the future and you are so supportive with us:)

thanks

Don't worry, I'm not leaving no0pb.gif I'm here to answer any questions I can.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

If you leave, we will track you down and chain you to your computer.... oh wait.... you already are :rofl:

Don't worry, I'm not leaving no0pb.gif I'm here to answer any questions I can.

If you leave, we will track you down and chain you to your computer.... oh wait.... you already are :rofl:

Haha. The moment I wake up, I'm on my computer and don't leave till I go to bed. Minus trips to my kitchen for lunch and supper and bathroom breaks. I am seriously, not going anywhere anytime soon laughing.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.