KittyPollitt

The hoping not to be denied at Casablanca thread

753 posts in this topic

You forgot the food poisoning and the 4 bottles of Pepto we've been through.. :P Oh yes, and dealing with Comcast cable and Nextel.. :P :P So I haven't had internet or cable, it's still not turned on.. they said sometime this week. In the meantime, he's asking me why "Let's Make a Deal" isn't on on Saturday.. He's settling in.. :)

Glad to hear you guys are doing well Sara! I am having anxiety attacks about the settling in period when he gets here. I know it is not going to be easy, but I know we will make it work! How exciting that you are finally home and getting your lives together officially started.

Take care :star:

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

You forgot the food poisoning and the 4 bottles of Pepto we've been through.. :P Oh yes, and dealing with Comcast cable and Nextel.. :P :P So I haven't had internet or cable, it's still not turned on.. they said sometime this week. In the meantime, he's asking me why "Let's Make a Deal" isn't on on Saturday.. He's settling in.. :)

Wow...if its not one thing... Glad to hear he's settling in good :) Hope things get better from here. <<HUGS>>

Monica :)

VJ Timeline (see "About Me" for full timeline)

1/2009 Met Online

11/2009 1st visit to Morocco (2 weeks), Officially Proposed, Engagement Party!!

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

2/26/2010 NOA2 APPROVED!!!

3/2010 2nd trip to Morocco (3.5 months)

5/18/2010 Interview Results: told to wait for call

6/14/2010 Visa denied per Section 221(g)

9/27/2010 NOID (Notice of Intent to Deny) Received

12/1/2010 NOID Reaffirmed & Returned for visa processing (back to Casa for another interview)

2/2/2011 Rebuttle Interview: APPROVED!!!

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

4/8/2011 Arrive in US through JFK (20 mins total time)

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

Looks like our case got to CSC, but was then sent to be stored...not sure why. So they requested it back, said it would take 2 weeks, and they will review it...not sure if that just means they will glance at it, or actually review the case, so we will see. Senator said beginning of Sept we should hear something. We will see....atleast its somewhere...lol

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

12/1/2010 NOID Reaffirmed & Returned for visa processing (back to Casa for another interview)

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

LOL....what would be the fun of having everything go smoothly :rofl:

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Monica,

I am just amazed they found it at this point. My goodness, you are a strong person, I think I would have been in a straight jacket by now! Hopefully they review it in a timely fashion. Thankfully you have been on top of it...keep pushing! We are all pulling for you. :star:

Jackie

Timeline

Monica,

I am just amazed they found it at this point. My goodness, you are a strong person, I think I would have been in a straight jacket by now! Hopefully they review it in a timely fashion. Thankfully you have been on top of it...keep pushing! We are all pulling for you. :star:

Jackie

Thanks Jackie. I figure if I'm not on top of it noone else would be. And I needed something to keep my mind busy :whistle:

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello to everyone..how is everything going for everyone? I hope well..I see not much has been going on lately..I miss hearing from everyone..I know too busy with your hubbies :whistle: just wanted to say hello and hope to hear how everyone is doing..we are doing really well..have been busy baking and cooking like you wouldn't believe..hubby has been keeping himself busy during the Ramadan hours..he slept so much his first week here..now he is doing better..I still find myself going to watch him sleep just really a blessing to have him home.. :star: any upcoming interviews..good luck..

Glad to hear rverythings going well. As for us we are preparing for the move and transition. It's exciting.

Re: any things and/or products specific to Morocco that your husbands were happy they brought over or if they didn't they regret it?

Anyone know of interviews coming up? Things have seemed quiet at casa lately.

Timeline

Hello to everyone..how is everything going for everyone? I hope well..I see not much has been going on lately..I miss hearing from everyone..I know too busy with your hubbies :whistle: just wanted to say hello and hope to hear how everyone is doing..we are doing really well..have been busy baking and cooking like you wouldn't believe..hubby has been keeping himself busy during the Ramadan hours..he slept so much his first week here..now he is doing better..I still find myself going to watch him sleep just really a blessing to have him home.. :star: any upcoming interviews..good luck..

Awww....so glad to hear everything is going good :) We are still waiting for the case to get back to CSC for review, so nothing too exciting.

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Glad to hear rverythings going well. As for us we are preparing for the move and transition. It's exciting.

Re: any things and/or products specific to Morocco that your husbands were happy they brought over or if they didn't they regret it?

Anyone know of interviews coming up? Things have seemed quiet at casa lately.

We both wish he would have brought over some olive oil. We also forgot to bring some home with us the last time we went back to visit together.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

hi everybody....anything new going on?? Any interviews coming up?? Any new files or marriages?? :) Hope all os going well with everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtGF2m102Wg

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Timeline

Where is everybody?? Been crazy quiet in MENA land :) Well as of thursday our case is at CSC and in review. :dance: Here's the exact info from CSC:

"9/9/2010

I just received the above file and forwarded it to our adjudications unit for review. I will send you an update when the review is complete. Thank you...."

Hope everybody is doing good & having a good weekend!!

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We're doing really great.. plan to get married next week whenever I have a free weekday.. I've plunged right back in to working my butt off "welcome to America!" and Chrif is really adjusting much better.. He's been getting along with my father really well, which had been a concern for both of us, so I'm so happy about that! I'm feeling really good about everything right now.. :) Hope everyone had a happy Eid!

Sarah

Timeline

We're doing really great.. plan to get married next week whenever I have a free weekday.. I've plunged right back in to working my butt off "welcome to America!" and Chrif is really adjusting much better.. He's been getting along with my father really well, which had been a concern for both of us, so I'm so happy about that! I'm feeling really good about everything right now.. :) Hope everyone had a happy Eid!

Sarah

Sounds like things r falling in to place Sarah...so great everythings going good with your Dad. So what r the plans for the wedding??

Anything new with anyone else?? Where is everyone???

As for me...got an update text from USCIS & went to check & saw this:

Post Decision Activity

We reopened this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E) on September 13, 2010, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Hope everybody has a great week!!

1/2009 Met Online

12/31/2009 K1 NOA1

3/18/2011 VISA IN HAND!!

6/9/2011 MARRIED!!!

7/2013 Divorced

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.