D&G

annuled applicants

14 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello fellow VJ members!!i just want to know if it is really true that the annulled/divorced applicants have different type/fees in medical examinations like psychological evaluation...please i need help its been 1 months since i have NOA2 BUT i still cant sched medical & interview appointment as this makes me confused thanks and god bless us

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

hello fellow VJ members!!i just want to know if it is really true that the annulled/divorced applicants have different type/fees in medical examinations like psychological evaluation...please i need help its been 1 months since i have NOA2 BUT i still cant sched medical & interview appointment as this makes me confused thanks and god bless us

I am not sure of the fees for medical ..my fiancee also annulled in Philippines and I read one post here that if you are annulled you need to bring your Psychological test result for your medical exam..which you had before during the process of your annulment..Correct me if I am wrong...I also need to know about this if it true so I can let my fiancee know before she go for her medical..she still haven't got the packet 4..still waiting. B-)

Filed Petition for my Mom

2/29/2020 Filed online I-130 form and payment  

3/2/2020 Check Cleared 

3/10/2020 NOA1 Under Review and processing 

5/04/2020 Notice of approval  

5/18/2020 AOS Filling fees and IV Filling fee check cleared 

12/9/2020 Email from NVC received all fees form document that required prior to attending interview  

05/24/2021 Received mail interview schedule June 24, 2021 @10:30 am (Cancelled) due to a long quarantine decided to cancelled

11/22/2021 Case Transfer from HK US Consulate to US Embassy Manila

05/02/2022 St Luke Medical appointment

05/23/2022 Sputum test wait 2 months to released result

07/22/2022 Sputum test passed same day Immunization

07/27/2022 Interview US Embassy Manila (Refused ask Embassy request DNA test)

08/31/2022 DNA test Kit Paid (Universal Genetics)

9/13/ 2022  Embassy took the sample both me after 3 days result was 99.9999 % Positive :)

9/29/2022    Passport with visa 

10/2/2022    CFO registered online only  

10/2/2022  Paid 220 for green card

10/19/2022 Flight to USA 

10/20/2022 Arrived in Alaska USA 

yes.. if u r annulled and u r found psychological incapa. or u are the respondent then u will do a psychological evaluation at slec and if u failed then u will do the psychological test. U dont have to make an appointment at slec just walk in have ur noa2 copy and nvc letter.

good luck!!!

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes.. if u r annulled and u r found psychological incapa. or u are the respondent then u will do a psychological evaluation at slec and if u failed then u will do the psychological test. U dont have to make an appointment at slec just walk in have ur noa2 copy and nvc letter.

good luck!!!

What if I'm the petitioner do i need to bring something? My fiancee do not receive NVC letter yet can I still go to medical? I'm gna bring only the NOA2.

bring a copy of ur annulment CD.... yes even u are the petitioner...

Edited by godsgift
N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The NVC letter will be sent to your adress not to your fiancee's.Wen u have it U can send scanned copy of the Nvc letter and noa2 to your fiancee.NVC letter will be important since it has your manila case number..Some do not receive nvc letter or maybe delayed so they emailed the NVC

REPOST:

I sent an email to this address:

NVCInquiry@state.gov

I supplied them with our USCIS Receipt number

Petitioner Name & DOB

Beneficiary Name & DOB

& again My full Name

With the request; What is our NVC case number?

Their response took 7 days with the following information attached:

Case Number: MNLXXXXXXXXXX

Beneficiary's Name: KXXXXXXX, DXXXXXXXX

Preference Category: K1

Your Priority Date: 25Jun2010

Foreign State Chargeability: PHILIPPINES

U.S. Embassy/Consulate: EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES, VISA UNIT

1201 ROXAS BLVD

MANILA

I also received info on our case status by emailing this address: IVManilaReplies@state.gov

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-01-13

NVC letter: 2011-02-01

USEM LETTER: 2011-02-11

INTERVIEW: 2011-04-04 VISA APPROVED

POE: 2011-05-02 MINEAPOLIS/ST PAUL

WEDDING: 2011-06-18

Prayer teaches us to wait;it clears our visions;it quiets our heart and it activates our faith.Glow like the sunrise and be humble like the sunset.

event.png

The NVC letter will be sent to your adress not to your fiancee's.Wen u have it U can send scanned copy of the Nvc letter and noa2 to your fiancee.NVC letter will be important since it has your manila case number..Some do not receive nvc letter or maybe delayed so they emailed the NVC

REPOST:

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Petitioner Name & DOB

Beneficiary Name & DOB

& again My full Name

1201 ROXAS BLVD

MANILA

I also received info on our case status by emailing this address: IVManilaReplies@state.gov

i think honey17 meant sis maganda is PETITIONER of the ANNULMENT... not for the K1, correct me if i am wrong.. ;) ;):blush:

Edited by godsgift
N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

REPOST:

NVCInquiry@state.gov

Petitioner Name & DOB

Beneficiary Name & DOB

& again My full Name

1201 ROXAS BLVD

MANILA

hello, im just curious, you mean u emailed them even if you still dont have your NOA2?

me and my fiance is a july filer and still waiting for our NOA2,...ca i send email just like what u stated here?

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

hello, im just curious, you mean u emailed them even if you still dont have your NOA2?

me and my fiance is a july filer and still waiting for our NOA2,...ca i send email just like what u stated here?

NVC will give ur fiance a notice of the letter they will gonna send him just like the USCIS doin when they're giving ur fiance a notice when they sent ur fiance a notice of ur noa1/noa2....

*they will not send u a notice of the nvc letter unless ur case was in the nvc and they approve it already... or if u are waiting for ur noa2... ^_^:thumbs: and u dont have to e-mail them too... ^_^

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

oops! sorry..i misinterpreted that..

to godsgift :thumbs:

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2010-07-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-08-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-01-13

NVC letter: 2011-02-01

USEM LETTER: 2011-02-11

INTERVIEW: 2011-04-04 VISA APPROVED

POE: 2011-05-02 MINEAPOLIS/ST PAUL

WEDDING: 2011-06-18

Prayer teaches us to wait;it clears our visions;it quiets our heart and it activates our faith.Glow like the sunrise and be humble like the sunset.

event.png

I am not sure of the fees for medical ..my fiancee also annulled in Philippines and I read one post here that if you are annulled you need to bring your Psychological test result for your medical exam..which you had before during the process of your annulment..Correct me if I am wrong...I also need to know about this if it true so I can let my fiancee know before she go for her medical..she still haven't got the packet 4..still waiting. B-)

NOT the psychological report bcoz that is confidential but the Court Decision.... :thumbs:

N-400:

My Group

My Blog

Timeline

NVC will give ur fiance a notice of the letter they will gonna send him just like the USCIS doin when they're giving ur fiance a notice when they sent ur fiance a notice of ur noa1/noa2....

*they will not send u a notice of the nvc letter unless ur case was in the nvc and they approve it already... or if u are waiting for ur noa2... ^_^:thumbs: and u dont have to e-mail them too... ^_^

OMG! and i thought i can emailed VSC already for not doing anything on our case even if were way passed the 5month suggestive time frame uhhh! :wacko:

timelines states that theyre alreay processing august filer yet i can see that lots of july filers still waiting.*sigh* but thanks anyway for clearing that up.

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

OMG! and i thought i can emailed VSC already for not doing anything on our case even if were way passed the 5month suggestive time frame uhhh! :wacko:

timelines states that theyre alreay processing august filer yet i can see that lots of july filers still waiting.*sigh* but thanks anyway for clearing that up.

Hi, Ery! What number did you use to call Vermont Center? Thanks!

2-7-11 - Day 0 -sent AOS package (concurrent filling)

2-11-11-Day 4 - received text message from USCIS with the receipt number

2-18-2011 - Day 11[/font]- received NOA 1 in mail for I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131

2-22-2011 -Day 15- received biometrics letter -appt March 14

3-10-2011- still cannot see case online although I called USCIS two days ago

3-14-2011- Day 35- Biometrics done on the appointment day

3-24-2011-Day 45-case showing up online!!!! USCIS mailed on 3-23 my interview appt letter- April 26 is the day!

3-26-2011-Day 48-Received interview appt letter

4-1-2011-Day 59- USCIS mailed I-131 approval and ordered production of my new card (I assume the combined EAD/AP)

4-11-2012-Day 69- received EAd&AP combo in mail! Bad picture!

4-26-2011-Day 84-APPROVED!!! Card production ordered!

4-30-2011-Day 88-Welcome to America letter received

5-4-2011-Day 92 - received green card in mail (8 days after the interview) - it is kinda green!!!!

as1cEY2003-0000MDA0NDZzfDAwMDYxOTN8V2UgaGF2ZSBiZWVuIG1hcnJpZWQgZm9y.gif

Timeline

Hi, Ery! What number did you use to call Vermont Center? Thanks!

hi cali, im on skype with my fiance right now and he's online waiting coz the lady he talked to escalated his case to a higher person. so far he used this (1.800.375.5283) to call them, according to him he couldnt call vermont directly, not so sure about that though, maybe some other members have more resources, but so far thats how we are going thru. did u apply in vermont too? hows the status of your case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.