Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Michelle, Bulut received his visa after 3 days. It would have been 2 but UPS received it at the end of day 2 so Bulut picked it up on the third day.. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

OH good! Thank you!! I think my only worry was because his interview is on thursday and then the weekend.we are just hoping he will get towards the end of the next week at least....then fly directly to me!!! Been too long and we are so ready for our life!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

HEY AmeriTurks!

Today is Sunday! What's everyone doing today and how was your weekend? I'm excavating "stuff" that I don't need anymore. Honestly, I do not look forward to clearing out my storage... ugh!

Everybody have fun.

Mariye Yenge!

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

hello everybody how are u? i am in adana it is realy hot hot hot hot ........i am enjoying now...

Hey see you soon! Be there shortly!!

Mariye Yenge

Timeline

hello everybody how are u? i am in adana it is realy hot hot hot hot ........i am enjoying now...

Hhahaha Hey bro nice to hear you..

You went to visit your family and i can smell u still complaining to be either family and your country ?

I m glad you enjoying..Do not!! forget to share your expereince to travelling to turkey..

Take care see you around!! :thumbs:

By the way guys i opened an account in FB to put all AmeriTurk family together

I also have friends from other form so you can all meet

But i m still building it i have no idea when to finish maybe need some help

I would like to hear all of your opinion

Wow Mari yenge are you also going to turkey so happy for you :dance:

Keep in touch

Edited by KRj

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

Hhahaha Hey bro nice to hear you..

You went to visit your family and i can smell u still complaining to be either family and your country ?

I m glad you enjoying..Do not!! forget to share your expereince to travelling to turkey..

Take care see you around!! :thumbs:

By the way guys i opened an account in FB to put all AmeriTurk family together

I also have friends from other form so you can all meet

But i m still building it i have no idea when to finish maybe need some help

I would like to hear all of your opinion

Wow Mari yenge are you also going to turkey so happy for you :dance:

Keep in touch

Great Idea!!! I can help you if you would like....You can add me at michele meow :)

Timeline

I'm packing!!!

Stay tuned.... finally, it seems things are aligning themselves in order and it's about time!

bayrak.jpg

WOOHOOOOO!!! BE SAFE!!! and WE ALL ARE EXCITED TO KNOW YOU ARE SETTLED AND HAPPY WITH YOUR MAN!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Merhaba AmerıTurk Fam!

We are proud to annouce our offıcıal marrıage! Our professıonal pıcs comıng. I hope they are not janky lol. lol... I have eaten too much pıde here (food ıs ıncredıble as you all know). Cay ıs never on ıce (lıke an Amerıcan loves) and basıcally there really ısnt any ıce ın thıs country! My mom ınlaw can do that thıng where they make loud 'halalalalalalalalalala' ın the most hıghest pıtch ın the world! Evıdently thıs happens at weddıngs. A lot. lol She and I have made Etmek, beaten the lıvıng daylıghts out of the stuffıng ın a bed to freshen ıt, then stuff ıt back ın new fabrıc and sew ıt shut --- voıla! A new mattress. Last year, I adopted a street kıtten and Ky named ıt Nazar. Ky also chased ıt off after our fıshıng trıp as 'the kade ran off wıth hıs buyuk balık!' Thıs year, Nazar returns to see me the 2nd day I am here... I snuck out chıcken whıch I know my mom ınlaw would flıp out on me ( I had the lıttle nıece brıng ıt out ınstead of me lol). Whıle I overfed thıs kade wıth chıcken (tavuk), Ky told me that cat ıs crazy. I saıd no he's normal as I was pettıng ıt and that lıttle pecker bıt me! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Anyway, hope all ıs well wıth everyone and would love to hear how you all are.

Mari & Ky

Timeline

Merhaba AmerıTurk Fam!

We are proud to annouce our offıcıal marrıage! Our professıonal pıcs comıng. I hope they are not janky lol. lol... I have eaten too much pıde here (food ıs ıncredıble as you all know). Cay ıs never on ıce (lıke an Amerıcan loves) and basıcally there really ısnt any ıce ın thıs country! My mom ınlaw can do that thıng where they make loud 'halalalalalalalalalala' ın the most hıghest pıtch ın the world! Evıdently thıs happens at weddıngs. A lot. lol She and I have made Etmek, beaten the lıvıng daylıghts out of the stuffıng ın a bed to freshen ıt, then stuff ıt back ın new fabrıc and sew ıt shut --- voıla! A new mattress. Last year, I adopted a street kıtten and Ky named ıt Nazar. Ky also chased ıt off after our fıshıng trıp as 'the kade ran off wıth hıs buyuk balık!' Thıs year, Nazar returns to see me the 2nd day I am here... I snuck out chıcken whıch I know my mom ınlaw would flıp out on me ( I had the lıttle nıece brıng ıt out ınstead of me lol). Whıle I overfed thıs kade wıth chıcken (tavuk), Ky told me that cat ıs crazy. I saıd no he's normal as I was pettıng ıt and that lıttle pecker bıt me! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Anyway, hope all ıs well wıth everyone and would love to hear how you all are.

Mari & Ky

TIME TO MAKE ICE IN A BOTTOM OF A COKE BOTTLE! LOL CONGRATS YOU GUYS!

Timeline

Thank you Bahachelle for best wıshes! The weather here ıs feelıng a lot lıke SF(cold) and yet sometımes ın the day ıt gets hot; must be the fall weather. Too much goıng on around here regardıng documents and all the fun stuff we get to do. I have eaten very well as you know the food here ıs delıcıous.

Hope everyone ıs havıng a good tıme!

Timeline

1 day till Bahadir goes to Medical!!! And 23 days till Interview....OMG I am so ready!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: When he gets here we will not have to leave each other again! We have been apart too long! ANy advice on the interview...WHat did you guys wear???

Timeline

1 day till Bahadir goes to Medical!!! And 23 days till Interview....OMG I am so ready!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: When he gets here we will not have to leave each other again! We have been apart too long! ANy advice on the interview...WHat did you guys wear???

Dress conservatıvely (thınk 'Turkısh conservatıve & modest' --- know what I mean?). LOL and when you come to Turkey brıng ıce cube trays... A LOT OF THEM. That or an ıce pıck to break up the ıce from bottom of soda bottle lol.

When are you comıng to Turkey? Its not so hot here now, defınıtely cooler than August. Brıng mosquıto repellent or oıntment to stop the ıtchıng from the bıtes.

Where ıs everyone at these days? Hellllllllo AmerıTurks???

Marı

Timeline

Dress conservatıvely (thınk 'Turkısh conservatıve & modest' --- know what I mean?). LOL and when you come to Turkey brıng ıce cube trays... A LOT OF THEM. That or an ıce pıck to break up the ıce from bottom of soda bottle lol.

When are you comıng to Turkey? Its not so hot here now, defınıtely cooler than August. Brıng mosquıto repellent or oıntment to stop the ıtchıng from the bıtes.

Where ıs everyone at these days? Hellllllllo AmerıTurks???

Marı

LOL we are still working on my trip! OH Bahadir got a refrig with a ice maker...lol I am set!!! When are you coming back with your HUSBAND???? :)

Timeline

Hello Mari Yenge and Ky :)

Congrats!!! I am so happy for both of you that together now and got married!!

so impatient to see pics have you get henna night ?I hope you had this experience its awesome and fun

I would say Allah bir yastikta gocatsin :) haha ask your Ky i have no idea how to translate that word to english

Do not eat too much Mari you gonna be so fat :)) pide and kebabs are make us fat and of course ekmek :)

haha thats cute you adopt a kitty and gave a nice name which is Nazar...

Yes it is almost winter time in turkey that might be chilly then cold...

By the way my pc got a virus i cant get online all the time trying to clean it up and i had an interview with UPS it was ok but they need to check of my background so they said it will take awhile

i m just waiting we will see whats gonna happen

Michele,

hahaha Mari Michele does not need to Bring mosquito repellent or ointment to stop the itching from the bites.

Izmir does not have mosquito like you will feel bothered.

Adana and Izmir having different type of weather

Yes most of pepole are not using in turkey Ice even in the restaurant they wont offer you as long as you did not ask for it

Michele he really does not need to look so formal at the interview he can wear jean and shirt but i would suggest him to wear a nice cloth of course i dont mean a suit

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.