Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey KD!

How's it going for you? I've been working so got busy yesterday... working on a project so I have extra $ in case we need it.

KD-- nesilin? Will your wife go back to TR and then fly back to the States with you in June? How are you feeling about your leaving Turkey? I want to go there when K has his visa and come back to SF together. But again, it depends on time and date and if we have enough $$ to handle it without stressing later we are short of funds for when we are here.

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

Hey KD!

How's it going for you? I've been working so got busy yesterday... working on a project so I have extra $ in case we need it.

KD-- nesilin? Will your wife go back to TR and then fly back to the States with you in June? How are you feeling about your leaving Turkey? I want to go there when K has his visa and come back to SF together. But again, it depends on time and date and if we have enough $$ to handle it without stressing later we are short of funds for when we are here.

Mari

I m great Mari i am also working so hard and having overtime lately so i can also have extra money..

İyiyim sen nasılsın :) lol

My wife is already in usa she wont fly with me . I m feeling so happy to be together with my lovely wife but besides i m leaving my family here its just like between feeling sad and so happy..

I hope u can fly with him but its really gonna cost so much and u will get marry in usa so u need extra money

i m also having last shopping in turkey thats it from me for now

KD..

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

This is for all the new AmeriTurks joining our Portal! WELCOME TO THE TURK KAHVESI!!

Mari

14458d1290263523-turkiyenin-yemek-kulturu-turk-mutfagi-t-rk-kahvesi.jpg

Okay, so this just goes to show how long it has been since I've posted here but awesome pic Mari! Thanks for sharing lady!

event.png

Tuana and Kemal's Visa Journey

2010.07.10 We met

2010.10.28 First visit to meet in person

2010.10.31 We became engaged

2011.01.12 Second Visit with my Husband

2011.04.18 Third Visit with my Husband

2011.08.19 Married in Gaziantep Turkey, 4th Visit

2011.10.21 Visited with my Husband, 5th Visit

2011.11.22 SENT IN I-130 Application

2011.12.01 NOA1 Received

2012.02.16 Visited my Husband, 6th Visit

2012.05.08 NOA2 Received

2012.05.21 NVC Received

2012.07.02 Per NVC documents approved, waiting on interview date to be scheduled

2012.08.10 Visited my husband in Turkey, 7th Visit

2012.12.04 Visa Approved

Timeline

I m great Mari i am also working so hard and having overtime lately so i can also have extra money..

İyiyim sen nasılsın :) lol

My wife is already in usa she wont fly with me . I m feeling so happy to be together with my lovely wife but besides i m leaving my family here its just like between feeling sad and so happy..

I hope u can fly with him but its really gonna cost so much and u will get marry in usa so u need extra money

i m also having last shopping in turkey thats it from me for now

KD..

KD

Ben iyiyim. Benim Türk çok iyi değil

Aslında, K' yavaş yavaş konuşmaya söylemek zorundayım!

O ben türk iyi konuşmalısınız bana 3 ay söyler. Bir yıl oldu! lol

Mariye Yenge :star:

Timeline

KD

Ben iyiyim. Benim Türk çok iyi değil

Aslında, K' yavaş yavaş konuşmaya söylemek zorundayım!

O ben türk iyi konuşmalısınız bana 3 ay söyler. Bir yıl oldu! lol

Mariye Yenge :star:

Hhahah Mari you doing good but it seems to me that you are using google translator ? are you trick on me ? hahaha lol just kidding..

Where is Baris ? he might be flying soon he forgot about us!!

ROC

Timeline

Hhahah Mari you doing good but it seems to me that you are using google translator ? are you trick on me ? hahaha lol just kidding..

Where is Baris ? he might be flying soon he forgot about us!!

LOL... well one thing is I don't have the Turkish alphabet on my keyboard! lol

Anyway, I think you're right and Baris ditched us and ran off .... somewhere! Where are you Melbar!? Selvi got her interview approval and flew out too.. I haven't heard from her either, and Clay and Hulya who got their approval back in January?? ... I did hear from Clay and they're doing great!!

Now how about you KD? You gonna ditch us too when you fly over? LOL LOL

Shameless! :lol:

Mari

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hello brothers and sisters i am sorry ı couldnt write here for while..i am in istanbul with my uncles and my mom and dad and brother.tomorrow i have plane to los angeles 11:10 i write to u all soon ok ...

melek&baris

Timeline

hello brothers and sisters i am sorry ı couldnt write here for while..i am in istanbul with my uncles and my mom and dad and brother.tomorrow i have plane to los angeles 11:10 i write to u all soon ok ...

melek&baris

Hello Baris,

Yes let us to know whats going on in the airport i heard we have to pay a fee when we are getting out of turkey its called harç pulu tell me if u gonna pay it and share your experience

Have a safe flight!

ROC

Timeline

LOL... well one thing is I don't have the Turkish alphabet on my keyboard! lol

Anyway, I think you're right and Baris ditched us and ran off .... somewhere! Where are you Melbar!? Selvi got her interview approval and flew out too.. I haven't heard from her either, and Clay and Hulya who got their approval back in January?? ... I did hear from Clay and they're doing great!!

Now how about you KD? You gonna ditch us too when you fly over? LOL LOL

Shameless! :lol:

Mari

Its ok Mari as long as you are trying to learn..

i will be in touch with everybody

ROC

Timeline

melek&baris

have a good flight and be safe!

Let us know when you get to Los Angeles!!!!!

Mari

Timeline

Mmmmm today for lunch, I had Adana Kebap, coban salatasi, pilav, Ayran, pide, hummus, and cacik. I have to practice making Turkish food so I can feed Kadir really good. :wub: And now, I am full and need to take a nap in the sun. It's gorgeous in San Francisco today!!

Where is everybody?

Mari

Timeline

Interview is Monday for my husband,everybody pray for us please! I am so stressed and I am trying so hard not show it to my husband.If everything goes well,we will be together for our first anniversary.

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hello brothers and sisters i am in america los angeles .sorry i couldnt write here because i wanted to spend my time with my wife.i got plane from istanbul it was so good nobody say anything to me at passport control i was scare realy bad because of that.nobody say anything.and before u leave turkey u have to pay yurt disi cikis harci its only 15 turkish lira u can pay at airport if u do not pay for that u can not pass passport control.only for turkish citizen.and plane landed to LA i followed people no one did talk to me.there were alot people there waitin in the line but it went so fast.i went line and my time come.i went to mirror where people take your fingerprints and photo.he did but didnt ask any questions.he just made wait.because i was new they will bring me somewhere else i was waiting and i look tired and realy mad i was keeping looking at them.and he called a polis and told he is getting mad.they were kidding me.and he brought me another area its say for new immigrant so gave my passport and papers over there and a filipino man said to are u catlak this is the one in turkish he mentioned that.i said i am not catlak.and he said to me are u ibne i said i not ibne maybe you are ibne .he was laughing alot and alot he took my fingerprints and passport and papers.and told me to go get your bag i will someone for u .i said ok i got my bag they didnt chek anything .i went back there was a turkish man there he is polis he told him ibne what do u want.he asked how i am ?if it is first time.how long we are married .i said one year and wait 20 minutes and got my passport and go out thats it i will tell u later when i was going out

melek&baris

Timeline

Interview is Monday for my husband,everybody pray for us please! I am so stressed and I am trying so hard not show it to my husband.If everything goes well,we will be together for our first anniversary.

You already know we are praying for you and Ceyhun!! No stress ok? It gives you wrinkles! LOL LOL

hello brothers and sisters i am in america los angeles .sorry i couldnt write here because i wanted to spend my time with my wife.i got plane from istanbul it was so good nobody say anything to me at passport control i was scare realy bad because of that.nobody say anything.and before u leave turkey u have to pay yurt disi cikis harci its only 15 turkish lira u can pay at airport if u do not pay for that u can not pass passport control.only for turkish citizen.and plane landed to LA i followed people no one did talk to me.there were alot people there waitin in the line but it went so fast.i went line and my time come.i went to mirror where people take your fingerprints and photo.he did but didnt ask any questions.he just made wait.because i was new they will bring me somewhere else i was waiting and i look tired and realy mad i was keeping looking at them.and he called a polis and told he is getting mad.they were kidding me.and he brought me another area its say for new immigrant so gave my passport and papers over there and a filipino man said to are u catlak this is the one in turkish he mentioned that.i said i am not catlak.and he said to me are u ibne i said i not ibne maybe you are ibne .he was laughing alot and alot he took my fingerprints and passport and papers.and told me to go get your bag i will someone for u .i said ok i got my bag they didnt chek anything .i went back there was a turkish man there he is polis he told him ibne what do u want.he asked how i am ?if it is first time.how long we are married .i said one year and wait 20 minutes and got my passport and go out thats it i will tell u later when i was going out

melek&baris

Baris!!

Welcome to America!!!! That has to feel good you're here with your wife! What is Catlak and what is Ibne? How many people where with you in the holding room when you were waiting for your passport back? Anyone else from Turkey with you for the fingerprints? Thanks for writing and hello to your wife!

Mariye Yenge

Timeline

Catlak= crazy

Ibne=faggit..ha...ha...

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.