Mariye & Ky

Türk Kahvesi *Turkish Coffee* Cafe*

955 posts in this topic

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

hello i am sorry i couldnt write today i had relatives today visiting me.i bought my ticket 25-april-2011 from adana to istanbul 28-april-2011 11:10 am from istanbul to los angeles 28-april-2011 3:25 pm i will be in USA no stop 14 hours 15 munites R/T turkish airlines return 8-september-2011... $1,430 i am realy happy now. my mother,father and my brother will come with me to istanbul. my mother already cried its realy hard for them they will miss me i will miss them

it is realy bad after to get visa... u dont know what to do .before my visa i was thinking realy good... now i can not think anything i just want to be with my wife... my whole life will be here my friends my family everything... i dont know why i am happy and also i am sad i am writing this please dont missunderstand me i am just writing what i feel i have tears falling down from my eyes.my grandmother cried for me alot she said she will miss me.after u go there is no one will be here take care for me.i care for my grandmother she is old.i was joking with her kidding with her sometimes driving her crazy...with all this she was happy... i love my wife so much it is soon for me to be there now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Baris,

I've seen so many go through the same kind of emotions as you. Some very happy and at the same time, very sad because they are leaving what they have always known. From what I've seen, this is really normal and just know that you and melek will probably return many times over. Good your family is going with you to Istanbul. Have you been there before? I love Taxim Square. LOTS of people there. Food is cok guzel. Grand Bazaar... BIG!

Take it easy and as much time as you can with your family and friends.

Mariye Yenge

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

Baris,

I've seen so many go through the same kind of emotions as you. Some very happy and at the same time, very sad because they are leaving what they have always known. From what I've seen, this is really normal and just know that you and melek will probably return many times over. Good your family is going with you to Istanbul. Have you been there before? I love Taxim Square. LOTS of people there. Food is cok guzel. Grand Bazaar... BIG!

Take it easy and as much time as you can with your family and friends.

Mariye Yenge

hi yenge thank u i am spending my time with them.and i have been in istanbul alot i know istanbul

Timeline

hi barış,

I hope i will get it soon i already booked my ticket from ist to frankfurt then chicago..

I will call to the consulate on monday...

I m also feeling the same things as you baris i m working in istanbul and my family in izmir its more hard for me

by the way i read ur msg in mezun.com i think you cant get it from the consulate bec there is only one departmant is nufus mudurlugu who can give it it you

ROC

03/12/2013 - I-751 Package Mailed

03/14/2013 - Received NOA1

04/16/2013 - Biometrics App. Scheduled

Timeline

hi bro when are u leaving turkiye? when u arrive usa u will wait ssn card in 3 weeks.if they dont send u have to bring birth certificate nufus kayit ornegi to that depertmant then they will give ssn card it says on papers that they sent with paassport

Timeline

hi bro when are u leaving turkiye? when u arrive usa u will wait ssn card in 3 weeks.if they dont send u have to bring birth certificate nufus kayit ornegi to that depertmant then they will give ssn card it says on papers that they sent with paassport

I was not able to read those things bec you know what happened i sent whole package to embassy back so i dont know whats writing on the papers so its better way to get ur nufus kayıt örneği in turkey we already gave all papers to them..

I m flying june 9

ROC

Timeline

Sleep Well AmeriTurks!!

Hello my AmeriTurks Family,

I just got back from Turkey yesterday and I have good news (no,I am not pregnant :rofl: )My husbands INTERWIEV is MAY 2nd.I found out last week and I am soooooooooo happy,after going thru all the drama and it is finally there.His family already sad because now they know he is really going to leave home. that is very normal,I went thru this years ago and I understand how they feel.

Melbar,I do feel for your family,it's very hard for them and also for you! As time goes by,they will and also you will get use to it.I hope you get to like USA,it's nothing like Turkey.Hope you like it and good luck!

Same wishes goes to Kdrj!Good luck to you also.I am happy for Melbar and you!

If everything goes well with my husband's interwiev,we will schedule his flight between May 8-10 :dance: can't wait!

Love you all,

Nihal

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Timeline

Hello my AmeriTurks Family,

I just got back from Turkey yesterday and I have good news (no,I am not pregnant :rofl: )My husbands INTERWIEV is MAY 2nd.I found out last week and I am soooooooooo happy,after going thru all the drama and it is finally there.His family already sad because now they know he is really going to leave home. that is very normal,I went thru this years ago and I understand how they feel.

Melbar,I do feel for your family,it's very hard for them and also for you! As time goes by,they will and also you will get use to it.I hope you get to like USA,it's nothing like Turkey.Hope you like it and good luck!

Same wishes goes to Kdrj!Good luck to you also.I am happy for Melbar and you!

If everything goes well with my husband's interwiev,we will schedule his flight between May 8-10 :dance: can't wait!

Love you all,

Nihal

hi ceyhunihal thank u for good wishes.congr... for u.i am realy happy for u.that how we could not wait...u will get your visa soon

I was not able to read those things bec you know what happened i sent whole package to embassy back so i dont know whats writing on the papers so its better way to get ur nufus kayıt örneği in turkey we already gave all papers to them..

I m flying june 9

hi bro thats realy good june 9 u are in amerika

Timeline

hello i am sorry i couldnt write today i had relatives today visiting me.i bought my ticket 25-april-2011 from adana to istanbul 28-april-2011 11:10 am from istanbul to los angeles 28-april-2011 3:25 pm i will be in USA no stop 14 hours 15 munites R/T turkish airlines return 8-september-2011... $1,430 i am realy happy now. my mother,father and my brother will come with me to istanbul. my mother already cried its realy hard for them they will miss me i will miss them

it is realy bad after to get visa... u dont know what to do .before my visa i was thinking realy good... now i can not think anything i just want to be with my wife... my whole life will be here my friends my family everything... i dont know why i am happy and also i am sad i am writing this please dont missunderstand me i am just writing what i feel i have tears falling down from my eyes.my grandmother cried for me alot she said she will miss me.after u go there is no one will be here take care for me.i care for my grandmother she is old.i was joking with her kidding with her sometimes driving her crazy...with all this she was happy... i love my wife so much it is soon for me to be there now.

Baris,

You made me cry after reading this.I remember many years ago when I first came to America,I was crying everyday,didn't like it here and wanted to go back to Turkey.Now,this is my home,when I go to Turkey I really miss here.

Would you please give kisses for me to your anneanne and anne for me and tell them there are many of us here Turks and you will not be alone! I still hate to say goodby to anyone and still didn't forget how I left my family the first time! Always in my mind that I am going back one day!

05/27/2010 MARRIED

08/04/2010 I-130 SENT

08/11/2010 NOA1

08/25/2010 TOUCHED

11/02/2010 TOUCHED

11/03/2010 CASE SENT FROM CSC TO TSC

11/04/2010 TOUCHED

11/10/2010 TOUCHED

11/18/2010 TOUCHED

11/19/2010 TOUCHED

11/24/2010 TOUCHED

02/14/2011 RFE (MISSING EVIDENCE)

02/15/2011 RFE RESPOND SENT

03/10/2011 NOA2 APPROVAL(exactly 7 months)211 days

03/14/2011 NOA2 HARD COPY RECEIVED

03/16/2011 FILE SENT TO NVC

NVC

03/18/2011 CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED

03/21/2011 RECEIVED IIN,GAVE E-MAILS,3032 SENT

03/22/2011 SENT PAYMENT FOR AOS FEE

03/23/2011 DS-3032 E-MAIL ACCEPTED,AOS SHOWS PAID,SENT AOS PACKAGE

03/24/2011 IV FEE RECEIVED AND PAID

03/28/2011 IV FEE SHOWS PAID,SENT IV PACKAGE

04/08/2011 SIF (SIGN IN FAILED)

04/10/2011 CASE COMPLETE

EMBASSY

05/25/2011 MEDICAL COMPLETED

05/02/2011 INTERVIEW

INTERVIEW RESULTS: APPROVED

POE 05/24/2011 HOUSTON,TEXAS

THANK GOD, IT'S OVER! FINAL! FINISHED! BITTI!

Timeline

Baris,

You made me cry after reading this.I remember many years ago when I first came to America,I was crying everyday,didn't like it here and wanted to go back to Turkey.Now,this is my home,when I go to Turkey I really miss here.

Would you please give kisses for me to your anneanne and anne for me and tell them there are many of us here Turks and you will not be alone! I still hate to say goodby to anyone and still didn't forget how I left my family the first time! Always in my mind that I am going back one day!

OK ceyhunihal my family they are sad i didnt feel this before.it is realy hard now.i will kiss my grandmother and my mother for u promise .i told them already.i am telling that i am not alone there.i know there it will be my home i am telling them i will call everyday... if i could bring my mom and dad i will bring them to usa.as soon as i go there i will look for how i can bring.so they can visit me when they miss

and thank u so much

Timeline

OMG OMG OMG!!!

WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WAC#########

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On April 13, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I can't get a hold of K! omg omg omg... lol .... :dance: :dance:

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

OMG OMG OMG!!!

WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!

On April 13, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results

listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current

processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

Mari

Finally Mariii Congrulations of your approval

I m so happy for you.....thats a great news

ROC

Timeline

hi ceyhunihal thank u for good wishes.congr... for u.i am realy happy for u.that how we could not wait...u will get your visa soon

hi bro thats realy good june 9 u are in amerika

Yes i will be in america on June but i m still waiting for my visa package i talked to officer he told me we just got all ups packages from the security bec the first thing when u sending something to embassy they sending it to the security deparment then if everything is ok the packages allowed to get in to the embassy i asked him if my package is there.He said we got alots of package dang what the hell they are not making a list or somethingg that they received packages..He said they gonna send it to me soon bec i told him to help me this is really frustrating now i got my visa and waiting for a ###### even its not fault..Sorry guys but i just got angry...

I hope i will have it in this week..trying to stay calm down :bonk:

Ceyhunandhilal Congs...your interview date

ROC

Timeline

OMG OMG OMG!!!

WE ARE APPROVED!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Mari

omg omg yenge u go approve Congs... to u and kadir i am realy happy for u now. try to call nvc get a number so u will able to pay for choice of agent.tell good news to kadir and say hi to him also

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.