Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

All the underlined page numbers are now hot links smile.gif

Ben, can you please hot link post #382? That's the latest Thread Map. I love how you did that! It's so convenient to get around with it. Really superb idea!

Thank you,

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Timeline

VSC has been cruising along :) On monday I made a post about monitoring status on Igors list. On monday we were number 504 then as of today we are 449. 55 spots in 3 days :)

Hey Dan ... what's the new stats on VSC? California is movin' around, and TSC is slow as slow can go! Give up an update please if you would?

Best to you and Gina!

Mari

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Where are you on Igor's List?

I just check out Igor's list and I see that we have moved up the list!! Last I checked we were 239 or something like that... Now? #183~!! Rock on Service Centers!

I have to say it looks like there are a load of October filers though! What is up with that? Anyway, I think the last I check Igors wasn't that long ago (end of January or beginning of Feb) and now I am feeling a little bit under pressure because Kadir gets home to Turkey "MAYBE" in the next few days if it's safe to travel from Baghdad airport!

We've got all his documents finished but we still have to get English translation, update his Passport so it's extended 6 mos beyond when he gets here, his medical history, and new police report as his will have expired when our interview happens. I hate stress... I was happy to clear out our clutter before he gets here, and make simple wedding plans. Oh yeah, and work too. No issue at all. <deep breath>

Everything good... uh huh.

Okay Igor's list is confusing me! One list puts Michael and I in the 300s; one list puts us at 189??? I will go with the 189!

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

Timeline

Man, this is pretty sweet. I sure am glad you guys did this, thanks for the invite! :D

Hey hey hey!! How's the NOA2 packet coming along? Please give Iza the wedding links from Wendie's post on our Dec thread. * see thread map**

Best to you two!

Mari

Okay Igor's list is confusing me! One list puts Michael and I in the 300s; one list puts us at 189??? I will go with the 189!

Heck take that 189! LOL Michael probably didn't update like you do... Did he put in the right service center? LOL geeze hope he's not in some podunk place we don't know of. LOL

Good for you though, that's not a bad number at all Lise!

Love ya!

Mari

Timeline

Wow, Armenia is in Europe. I don't want to fly to Europe and get engaged again to a Europeon. Hhahahahhaaa. I'm trying to make humor of it. I'm really trying.

And where the heck have you been Timbo!? How's the clutter cleaning going btw? Any new pathways in the living room? LOL LOL LOL

Be well, and come say hello once in a while ya brat!

Mari

PS: Tell Mav to bring "her ting ting' for when you misbehave! lol

Timeline

Thanks for the welcome and the awesome info, this truly is a good resource thread.

Ok first, I cannot wait for you and Loxxy to get home from your vacations! LOL Both of you are really missed btw. And if you are in California and close to SF, you're gonna get it for not stopping by so we can do lunch & go try on wedding dresses! ... well maybe we eat after we try on the dresses... lol

Love ya!

Mari

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This link http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?visa=1&form=1&scenter=1&option=3&sortby=2

puts us at 1039 and this link http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/default.aspx puts us at 215 not sure where I seen the 189 number :hehe:

Love Changes Everything

N-400 Process

May 29, 2016 paperwork sent in

June 3, 2016 check cashed! Text message received.

June 2, NOA

June 22, Biometrics

March 3 In Line for Interview

ROC Process

May 8, 2014 paperwork in hands of USCIS,California Service Center!

May 14, 2014 check cashed

June 2, 2014 Biometrics waived

July 16, 2014 10 yr greencard in hand!

AOS Process
September 29, 2011 AOS in hands of USCIS
July 9, 2012 WELCOME TO AMERICA letter!
July 11, 2012 Conditional GreenCard in hand!

K-1 Process
December 18, 2010 Our K-1 package arrived at Homeland Security
August 23, 2011 Approved
September 8, 2011 POE at Grand Portage, MN Border
September 11, 2011 Married!!!

Timeline

Hi All,

I am also a dec 2010 filer! glad to be here :]

My name is Robin. 23 Years old from Sweden. Currently residing in Dublin, Ireland!

And I am currently trying to get a hold of all the papers I need from Sweden. Birth certificate, Police records. as well as vaccination records.

Hope I didn't forget something!

Hi Robin! :luv: How's the paperwork going from Sweden? That's got to be hard to do that from Ireland. You're smart starting it early, especially because some of those documents take a while to obtain when it comes to the gov't departments.

Any new wedding plans yet?

Mari

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, December filer here as well.

Wishing everyone a blessed and speedy journey!

9/14/02 - became a couple

5/2/06 - his migration :(

6/17/09 to 12/1/09 - wonderful period of living together in US!

11/28/10 - I-129F sent to Lewisville,TX via UPS

11/30/10 - package received

12/02/10 - cheque encashed

12/7/10 - electronic confirmation of package; routed to VSC

12/9/10 - touched (?)

12/9/10 - NOA1 hard copy reached military installation

12/30/10 - NOA1 hard copy reached military unit

1/05/11 - NOA1 hard copy finally reached his maibox, yey!

2/25/11- called military helpline to request expedite I-129f processing

/28/11 - received USCIS letter requesting documents to support expedite request

3/11/11 - faxed documents to USCIS

3/22/11 - approval notification of expedite request received through mail

3/25/11 - approval email notification of expedite request

3/28/11 - I-129F petition for fiancee application approved!!! a step closer!!!

4/4/11 - VSC sent to Manila

5/04/11 - Medical at St. Luke's (passed!)

5/05/11 - vaccination

5/17/11 - USEM Interview, approved!

Timeline

Hey Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that Adam and I are here with all you other Decemberites! I definitely don't come around a lot because I find that the current wait times just stress me out and make me want to cry, as I watch my dreams of a summer wedding fade away. Am I alone in feeling like this? :)

Just wanted to let you all know that we are here tho, and you can add us to the spreadsheet if you want!

Good luck to you all! Here's hoping the next 3 months fly by!

April

Hey April! Hope all is well with you and you're not so stressed out to come by the thread and say hello. Wendie's got some great wedding links for you on her post (see thread map index).

Give a hello to Adam!

Mari

Timeline

Hi, December filer here as well.

Wishing everyone a blessed and speedy journey!

:goofy:welcome ralph & fairy to the thread!!!:goofy:

Happy to see you join us!

There's a lot of info on here to help you both along for the NOA2 packet, and wedding links by Wendie. See our Thread Map to navigate around.

Mari

Timeline

This link http://www.visajourn...tion=3&sortby=2

puts us at 1039 and this link http://cse.ssl.berke...ta/default.aspx puts us at 215 not sure where I seen the 189 number :hehe:

LOL OK Lise~

That first list is an UGLY LIST! It puts me and Kadir at #999! NO! LOL I don't like that list anyhow.

Use this link, its the one I use and puts all of us Decemberites right below the 200's.. much more pleasant & soothing to the eye I think.

CSC: http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/default.aspx

VSC: http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/vsc.aspx

Mari

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:goofy: Welcome Diana & Julian to the Thread!!!:goofy:

Nice to see you here and look forward to seeing your posts!

Mari

PS: Be sure to check out our Thread Map and if you click on the page #'s, the hot links will take you directly to that post!

Hello Mar&kader...than k you for inviting me here....goodluck to our journey here........ad hey,speaking of earthquake it is the news in the tv now......hope ur safe in there u have my prayers!!!.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Cesar & Norah, You never did let us know if you got that RFE for abbreviating the country? (I hope not anyways) What's the status on this and how's it going with the NOA2 Packet info?

Mari

Hi Mari, Cesar & Norah reporting. No RFE YET, no touches, no NOA2 of course.

NOA2 Packet info? What do you mean? :blink:

My passport is expired, (my daughters too, she´s K2) I have to take care of that soon...

I will also try to go to the hospital to see if I can get the vaccinations I will need for medical (for free).

Trying to get in touch with people from Argentina that had already gone through the process since there´s little information about it.

PNB0m3.png

HxkAm12.png

Time from NOA1 to NOA2: 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 1 day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.