Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

i wish i can hear good news this week... :(

anyway congrats to all who got approvals.... im jealous :bonk: but yet im so happy for you all.... :yes: God bless us all!!!!

it LITERALLY is right around the corner. just a few more days now!

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

OK I don't know about any of you, but I am worn ugly out from filling out this Packet #3 Forms. Now I thought we were doing fine with all his paperwork here with me. However, everytime that man traveled to another base and stayed for 6+ mos... it had to be justified by proof --- his documents are in Turkish and I am having a cow! I believe I have it all together. But now to organize it and make sure it's easy enough for a 5 year old to read, and easy to find what they're looking for, this task was daunting. I keep telling myself, "All evidence must defend itself in black and white without either of us standing there to argue it's position." I wrote the Table of Contents for each section in both English and Turkish ...ugh!

Ankara Embassy has 2 extra pages they want you to fill out and it's the same as their DS-157 Supplemental for Non-Immigrant Applicants! Except this page, you write & print the information in. I just did an addendum to those pages so I could print them out a few times if I needed to. I wonder if Ankara even knows they have that in there?

OK, I'm not quite finished with the stuff I need to print tonight and it's getting late.

Sweet Dreams Decemberites! See you in the morning!!

love ya!!

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

OMG FINALLY WE ARE APPROVED!!! cant believe in my happiness....in August we will be together! My biggest dream is coming true!

23_02_4E5FE440_LwLaLiLtLiLnLgPLfLoLrPLaPLGLrLeLeLnPLCLaLrLdPX28LiX2D485X29_20_27_comic.png

09.01.2011 USCIS received our petition for I-485

09.21.2011 got NOA-1

09.27.2011 RFE

10.27.2011 Biometrics

10.28.2011 AP Approved and mailed

11.04.2011 EAD Approved and mailed

11.07.2011 EAD+AP combo card received

11.10.2011 Scheduled interview for 15th of Dec

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

CONGRATS TOO ALL goofy.gif

BUT WHY WE ARE STILL WAITING??? crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

2diFp2.png

Dec 17. 2010 - Sent I-129F

Dec 20. 2010 - NOA1

Dec 31. 2010 - Touched

May 23. 2011 - RFE

July 14. 2011 - NOA2

July 26. 2011 - Medical Test

August 19th - Packed 3 Received

August 19th - Packed 3 Send

September 15th - Packed 4 Received

Timeline

OMG FINALLY WE ARE APPROVED!!! cant believe in my happiness....in August we will be together! My biggest dream is coming true!

prod_593_15808.gif

Yeah!!!! HEY Where have you two been? We haven't seen you around in ages!

Very happy to hear your good news.

Always,

Mari

Timeline

CONGRATS TOO ALL goofy.gif

BUT WHY WE ARE STILL WAITING??? crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

.......... Anyday now.... just kick back because this NOA2 wait time was peaceful in comparison to Beneficiary's Packet #3....... But guess what, the good news is when your file hits the NVC? It really goes super fast from there to the US Embassy! Marica do you have everything close to ready? Hey, you know did you check your Embassy to see if they have the list of what you'll need specifically for your interview? Some Embassy's have extra things, some do not. Depends on them I guess. Anyway, let's pray for yours to come this week! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :thumbs:

Love ya,

Mari

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations! star_smile.gif

USCIS

NOA1 08/19/08

NOA2 01/20/09

NVC

Received 01/26/09

Completed 02/13/09 (19 Days)

Interview Assigned 03/27/09 (6 weeks after NVC completion)

Medical

04/14/09 (Toronto)

Interview

Montreal 05/12/09 (88 days after NVC completion) **APPROVED**

POE

06/16/09 Buffalo

07/02/09 Welcome Letter Received

07/07/09 Applied for SSN

07/10/09 "Card production ordered" email received

07/13/09 SSN received

07/14/09 "Approval notice sent" email received

07/17/09 GREEN CARD received

Removal of Conditions

03/21/11 I-751 mailed to VSC

03/23/11 I-751 received at VSC

03/29/11 Cheque Cashed

03/30/11 NOA1 received (3/24/11)

04/11/11 Biometrics appointment notice received

05/05/11 Biometric appointment

12/13/11 **Approval date** (5 days short of 9 months!)

12/19/11 Approval letter and green card received

Naturalization

05/16/2019 Filed online (estimated completion February 2020)

05/18/2019 Biometrics scheduled

05/21/2019 Receipt notice and biometrics notices posted to online account.05/23/2019 Hard copy of NOA1 received

05/24/2019 Hard copy of biometrics appointment received

06/07/2019 Biometrics appointment (estimated completion January 2020)

12/31/2019 Email received "Interview scheduled"

01/01/2020 Interview date notice posted to online account (02/19/2020)

01/05/2019 Hard copy of interview appointment received

02/19/2020 Interview (**Approved**) and same day Oath Ceremony. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just to give you Decembrites an update. I got my interview appointment date already :) June 21!!! oh now I'm wondering how ready I really am regarding paperwork! :rofl:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to the NOA2 folks

@Manilato Interview already?? AWESOME!!!

The rest of you will be approved this month. I can feel it!

---

---

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

We sent out the package on the 10th of Dec and got the first NOA on the 16th. Since then our case has been touched once (31st of Dec) and we have no NOA2.

Should I be worried? Is it more likely we'll get an RFE if it's taking a while for the second NOA?

Petition sent: 12/10/2010

Arrived at service center: 12/14/2010

First NOA: 12/16/2010

Touched: 12/31/2010

Second NOA: 05/24/2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

We sent out the package on the 10th of Dec and got the first NOA on the 16th. Since then our case has been touched once (31st of Dec) and we have no NOA2.

Should I be worried? Is it more likely we'll get an RFE if it's taking a while for the second NOA?

We are just a couple days ahead of you. I'm not worried because I'm sure we'll be approved this week or next, but that doesn't make the waiting any easier!

Timeline

We are just a couple days ahead of you. I'm not worried because I'm sure we'll be approved this week or next, but that doesn't make the waiting any easier!

Does the lack of updates/touches matter at all?

:star: Wow!! Welcome Delilah's Man and Erika & Taylor to the Thread!!!:star:

Be sure to check out our Dec Thread Map so you can both be prepared for that NOA2, packet #3 and complete it! Sometimes it takes a while to get documents from the Bene's country. You can locate the current updated Map on page 123, post # 1840! This will also help you navigate around so you can find other information too.

@ Touches: Here on this thread the term "touch" has been dubbed "Fondled" [your case Fondled by the USCIS, that is]. Many here have had different experiences with it. Some have had 2 fondles, some had 1 a while ago, and some had none. But they have all been approved [or RFE'd]; which means the USCIS did at least handle the file. It also could mean they just moved it from one desk to the next! Really, nobody knows unless you're a Case Worker at the USCIS imho. So, one thing: If you are outside the normal processing (ONP) guideline then, you can call and check status. Sometimes, they're just about to complete your file and a service request [to expedite] is unnecessary. You can find the number for USCIS (VSC & CSC) on the Thread Map also.

Let us know the Status!

Enjoy,

Mari

OMG guys. I am SO busy getting all the stuff together for P3!!

Mr. Loxy got his police certificates already and I've finally gathered all of my financial docs. We are going to be SO ready it's ridiculous!! w00t!

NEW NOA2s

Please let me know if you have received NOA2 and it is not reflected on the Timeline. Also, if any of you have received an RFE let me know that, too!

---

---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.