Don&Julie

December Filers

2,635 posts in this topic

Dizzy, that pink chart gave me goosebumps!

Also-- a good friend of mine here (Nov CSC K1 filer, not on VJ) got NOA2 yesterday too! Oh, man. It's REAL. It could HAPPEN!!! I'm so excited!

:)

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kristen!

I'm happy to add you to the timeline. Which service center are you at? Your forum says California, but your timeline says Vermont.

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello December Filers,

Eduardo and I got an RFE yesterday, the 18th. It looks like the average response time after you get that returned is about a month! Man, I wish I would have had that document in there! Congrats to everyone that is being accepted!

Amber

Amber, What document are they asking for from you? Can you share this with us to help with future reference? Hang in there because some of my friends were told a month also (after they get the evidence back to them) but they got their NOA2 just after a week. Let's hope for a short wait OK?

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dang, I am so Jealous to all that got their NOA2!!!! :whistle: But I am so happy for all of you!!! :dance::dance:

Congratulations to all... I love this group... (L)

"Great thing happens for those who waits"

Timeline

Even more approvals! The chart is getting SO PINK WOOHOOO! Perhaps I should bring my pink hair back (thats how it was when Blake and I met!) to get in the approval spirit, hehe!

Everything is getting so exciting! All these approvals are making my wait feel shorter, since I sort of forget all that time before the approvals started rolling in, and now I just have to wait a month and a bit! Its like we are in 'approval season', this is really lifting my own mood even though I know I still have a little wait ahead for my NOA2.

over 100 pages, wow! Go Decemberites!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

You have been such a jubilant spirit around here Missy! Blake has to be overwhelmed by your charm! Pink hair eh? lol.. kewl!!!

I can't concentrate at work at all. After reading that a few people got mail notices before or on the same day as their text/email notice, I actually took a 1/2 day off yesterday to wait by my mailbox...for nothing. This is driving me nuts! I'm the type of person who STILL looks for Christmas presents in my parents closet or sneaks down to unwrap and rewrap the ones under the tree (I know, it's terrible but it was triggered by an unfortunate Cabbage Patch Kid incident when I was 7). I JUST CAN'T STAND NOT KNOWING WHEN WE WILL BE APPROVED!!! :(

LOL Becs, I am going crazy because I want so badly to see everyone here say, APPROVED! So in spirit I'm there at your mailbox with you, waiting and I will bring each of us little red cakes to celebrate when that papers gets there!

Dizzy, that pink chart gave me goosebumps!

Also-- a good friend of mine here (Nov CSC K1 filer, not on VJ) got NOA2 yesterday too! Oh, man. It's REAL. It could HAPPEN!!! I'm so excited!

:)

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristen, YES IT CAN HAPPEN!!

And to back my words up I wanted to share this chart on the VSC progress lately. You might have already seen it but when I look at it, it tells me that the days are numbered and they're coming closer and closer every moment to the NOA2's! http://cse.ssl.berkeley.edu/igor/vjdata/stats.aspx

Love yas!

Mari

All -

I strongly urge you to prepare yourself mentally for the "Days to NOA2" countdown on our timeline. It's easy to get caught up in checking Igors list and focusing on the recent NOA2s, but remember that the days the service centers have left based on recent approvals IS REFLECTED in the Decemberite timeline. For example, I have a little less than 70 days until my NOA2. Preparing myself mentally for 2 months and 10 days will allow me a less stressful journey. If it comes early? Great! If it doesn't, I know how much time I have left before I can call in the big guns.

Stay positive, and set yourself up for excitement! Not let down xo

---

---

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

GUYS WE GOT a RFE..... i'm so worried, so desapointed!!!! I'm really really scared :crying:

Hope we wouldnt need to wait our NOA-2 for toooo long!

23_02_4E5FE440_LwLaLiLtLiLnLgPLfLoLrPLaPLGLrLeLeLnPLCLaLrLdPX28LiX2D485X29_20_27_comic.png

09.01.2011 USCIS received our petition for I-485

09.21.2011 got NOA-1

09.27.2011 RFE

10.27.2011 Biometrics

10.28.2011 AP Approved and mailed

11.04.2011 EAD Approved and mailed

11.07.2011 EAD+AP combo card received

11.10.2011 Scheduled interview for 15th of Dec

GUYS WE GOT a RFE..... i'm so worried, so desapointed!!!! I'm really really scared :crying:

Hope we wouldnt need to wait our NOA-2 for toooo long!

Don't be worried, or scared! What was your RFE dated so I can update the timeline?

Your RFE means "hey, you forgot something - give it to us and we'll approve ya!" Think of it as good news. You're being worked on ;)

It will only be a couple of weeks.

---

---

I've decided to introduce a new color to our timelines -- the RFE color. It will be green :)

---

---

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Don't be worried, or scared! What was your RFE dated so I can update the timeline?

Your RFE means "hey, you forgot something - give it to us and we'll approve ya!" Think of it as good news. You're being worked on ;)

It will only be a couple of weeks.

Huh thanks for keeping us so positive! They want us to send them 2 Letters of Intent and more evidences for our meeting... gosh i sent them first time a bunch!!! The date of it 04-18-2011

And great idea about green color :thumbs:

23_02_4E5FE440_LwLaLiLtLiLnLgPLfLoLrPLaPLGLrLeLeLnPLCLaLrLdPX28LiX2D485X29_20_27_comic.png

09.01.2011 USCIS received our petition for I-485

09.21.2011 got NOA-1

09.27.2011 RFE

10.27.2011 Biometrics

10.28.2011 AP Approved and mailed

11.04.2011 EAD Approved and mailed

11.07.2011 EAD+AP combo card received

11.10.2011 Scheduled interview for 15th of Dec

Ok, here is the last update of 4.19.2011.

I'll update again in a couple of days :) Remember you can reach both timelines at any time via the link in my signature below any of my posts.

VSC:

s3cwna.png

CSC:

2hoxwup.png

Edited by DiZZyLoX

---

---

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi Mari, this is what Byron and his family use (I think they go through several bottles of this stuff a month - they put it on everything lol!):

http://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Balls-Original-Chutney-470g/dp/B0001590KU

I'm unsure where to find it here (out side of amazon.com). I did find the recipe online:

Mrs H S Ball's Chutney (this is the original recipe) from Mrs Balls family who still lives in SA, so if you're in a place where you cant find this.... why not make your own its really easy.

Makes about 18 bottles (mild)

612 g dried peaches

238 g dried apricots

3 litres dark grape vinegar or more if needed

2 1/2 kg white sugar

500 g onions

120 g salt

75 g cayenne pepper

To make chutney "hot", add 75 g minced hot peppers.

To make peach chutney, leave out the dried apricots and use 850 g dried peaches.

Soak the dried fruits overnight in the vinegar. Then boil in the same vinegar until soft, and drain. Mince in a food mill or chop up with a knife. Add the fruit, sugar (dissolved in a little of the same vinegar) and onions (minced) and boil in the vinegar in a large pot. The amount of vinegar will depend on the consistency. It should not be too runny or too thick, but like the product in the bottle. Do not boil to long, watch the consistency. Add the cayenne pepper and/or hot minced pepper, and boil 2 - 2 1/2 hours. Stir now and then with a wooden spoon to ensure it doesn't burn.

Although I really doubt you would need 18 bottles!! :lol:

I'm sure any bottled chutney with similar ingredients would be fine! Good luck! :yes:

You can also find the Mrs. H Balls chutney at most "World Markets" if you have one in your area!! :) Shane has me HOOKED on it now as well as "Peppadews" you can find a lot of that stuff at Wegmans as well! :)

Edited by jamienshanie

Timeline

LOL I'm getting spanked for .... :whistle:

[#10271] You have sent the maximum number of private messages per day that the administrator allows. If you have not posted on the forums then you may start up to two (2) Personal Conversations per day. Once you make any post on the forums (we suggest an introduction topic) then this restriction is lifted and you may immediately start additional Personal Conversations.

:girlwerewolf2xn:

Mari in morning

B-) +:P +:secret:

Mari writing you all emails

:devil: = Mari torturing Bec, Wendles, Diz , Marcia and Christine

:pop: (them) + :diablo: (me) lol

VJ Admin & Mari

(Me) :dancing: + (them):bonk: = :dead: < ME being spanked! lol

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

You can also find the Mrs. H Balls chutney at most "World Markets" if you have one in your area!! :) Shane has me HOOKED on it now as well as "Peppadews" you can find a lot of that stuff at Wegmans as well! :)

I'm just going to say it...am I the only one who finds the name Mrs. H Balls chutney funny? Sometimes I feel like a 12-year old boy. I wonder what the H stands for?

:devil:

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.