15cy8v5.png

CSC:

25he0s9.png

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Here's a different view for you CSC folks, in case you'd like to see who has been touched and/or NOA2'd around you:

CSC:

23wma8o.png

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

yay for noa2ers!

hey, sorry if i'm putting this in the wrong place but this thread i've found is a very informative source of peeps to have.

reilly's coming over to england for a week in may - and when he flies he flies with just carry on luggage (i don't know how he does it!) and i was wondering if customs would allow him to take a suitcase on the way back with some of my stuff, just so it's less to take/ship when the time comes. i don't know if it'll be a nightmare because he didn't fly out with it, and is bringing foreign things back into the country. i mean - if it just means itemising the contents i can do that anyway - saves him getting to customs and having to be red faced at the suitcase full of lady clothes at dulles :lol:

I-129F Sent: 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1: 2010-12-01

*..twiddling thumbs and some planes later*

I-129F NOA2: 2011-05-02

NVC Received: 2011-05-06

NVC Left: 2011-05-12

Consulate Received: 2011-05-20

Packet 3 Received: 2011-05-26

Packet 3 Sent: 2011-05-28

Medical: 2011-06-14

Packet 4 Received: 2011-07-04

Interview Date: 2011-08-26 - APPROVED

P.O.E 2011-09-16

reilly's pretty music <3

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

yay for noa2ers!

hey, sorry if i'm putting this in the wrong place but this thread i've found is a very informative source of peeps to have.

reilly's coming over to england for a week in may - and when he flies he flies with just carry on luggage (i don't know how he does it!) and i was wondering if customs would allow him to take a suitcase on the way back with some of my stuff, just so it's less to take/ship when the time comes. i don't know if it'll be a nightmare because he didn't fly out with it, and is bringing foreign things back into the country. i mean - if it just means itemising the contents i can do that anyway - saves him getting to customs and having to be red faced at the suitcase full of lady clothes at dulles :lol:

He can absolutely do that. I flew out with two suitcases to India in January and returned with three suitcases and a keyboard, no problems at all. He just needs to make sure he watches you pack the suitcase so that he can account for anything in it if they pull him out for random screening. He also needs to answer the questions properly when asked if he packed his suitcases and if anyone has given him anything to carry for him/her. The proper answers are yes and no.

For frequent flyers or soon-to-be frequent flyers:

Try to establish yourself with one airline so that you get the benefits of quick boarding, increased luggage weight and admission to the "free cocktail lounge". Because my company flew me business class three times to India in the past year on Continental, I can now have elite boarding, automatic upgrades and 3 bags up to 75 pounds each, no fees! If you don't fly enough on your own to earn the miles to get the upgrades, many frequent flyer programs will give you a huge bonus of miles if you sign up for a credit card (Continental teamed with Chase bank, you get 50,000 bonus miles if you get the Chase Continental card and you get free Presidential Club for one year). These perks can be very helpful if you'll be flying back and forth a lot or you want to avoid the fees for extra baggage or even better, you want to score the row with extra leg room!

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

yay for noa2ers!

I've brought back several suitcases from England for Byron. Obviously much cheaper than shipping. I have never once been asked about the contents (not saying he won't). And like the previous person said, just make sure he knows what's in the suitcase in case he gets asked! Good luck!! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

@ Carrie: Yeah for Reilly coming to visit and I agree with Becs on his coming home with an extra luggage. Does he use one carrier for flights yet? If not, he (or you) can sign up at the particular airlines you will use on their website. If you sign in for Credit Card as Bec mentioned you get a free red velvet cake milage and loads of perks for future trips! Now just curious, are you going to be watching the Royal Wedding?

@ Bec: GREAT INFORMATION!!!! Thanks for posting this and btw, when you're on this side of the country... (what state are you in?) anyway, if & when you are here in CA., its Me and You sistah, we're going to have 'snacks' ... lol he he. :devil: <<< just as red as that little devil.

@ Diz: OMG YOU have outdone yourself on the Timeline! See, this is why we are really indebted to your brilliant and invaluable knowledge. WE LOVE YOU DIZZERS .. The Future MRS. LOXY! *Mr Loxy, we love you too for supporting Diz and helping with the Timeline too. Thank You.

@ Sun: I still like this name better than your 'real name' and did you get my email today?

@ Decemberite Family from VSC:

How can we ALL help with the "encouraging' to positively move VSC along? I want to see PINK on that chart and I was thinking this morning aside from the Tweets, is there another media we can use to say, "Thank you for considering and approving our case files in advance" kind of letter in hardcopy? I would be more than happy to do more than an email on behalf of the Decemberite Family. The way I see it is this is a way to serve another. There is a joy in that alone.

So my thoughts are if each one of us CSC filer's picks 2 of you from VCS --- we write a brief statement for example,

" On behalf of my very good friends , Wendie & Sam, I THANK YOU VSC STAFF in Advance for considering their case file for approval as their wedding is approaching and we are very much looking forward to sharing that day with them...etc... "

Sincerely,

Mari

If anyone of our Decemberite Family would like to join in and 'serve' another, please let's see what happens and just do it! (Nike says that right? "Just Do It" is theirs? kewl. lol Anyway, what's your thoughts please?

Love to you all,

Mari

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Even more approvals! The chart is getting SO PINK WOOHOOO! Perhaps I should bring my pink hair back (thats how it was when Blake and I met!) to get in the approval spirit, hehe!

Everything is getting so exciting! All these approvals are making my wait feel shorter, since I sort of forget all that time before the approvals started rolling in, and now I just have to wait a month and a bit! Its like we are in 'approval season', this is really lifting my own mood even though I know I still have a little wait ahead for my NOA2.

over 100 pages, wow! Go Decemberites!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

@ Carrie: Yeah for Reilly coming to visit and I agree with Becs on his coming home with an extra luggage. Does he use one carrier for flights yet? If not, he (or you) can sign up at the particular airlines you will use on their website. If you sign in for Credit Card as Bec mentioned you get a free red velvet cake milage and loads of perks for future trips! Now just curious, are you going to be watching the Royal Wedding?

@ Bec: GREAT INFORMATION!!!! Thanks for posting this and btw, when you're on this side of the country... (what state are you in?) anyway, if & when you are here in CA., its Me and You sistah, we're going to have 'snacks' ... lol he he. :devil: <<< just as red as that little devil.

@ Diz: OMG YOU have outdone yourself on the Timeline! See, this is why we are really indebted to your brilliant and invaluable knowledge. WE LOVE YOU DIZZERS .. The Future MRS. LOXY! *Mr Loxy, we love you too for supporting Diz and helping with the Timeline too. Thank You.

@ Sun: I still like this name better than your 'real name' and did you get my email today?

@ Decemberite Family from VSC:

How can we ALL help with the "encouraging' to positively move VSC along? I want to see PINK on that chart and I was thinking this morning aside from the Tweets, is there another media we can use to say, "Thank you for considering and approving our case files in advance" kind of letter in hardcopy? I would be more than happy to do more than an email on behalf of the Decemberite Family. The way I see it is this is a way to serve another. There is a joy in that alone.

So my thoughts are if each one of us CSC filer's picks 2 of you from VCS --- we write a brief statement for example,

" On behalf of my very good friends , Wendie & Sam, I THANK YOU VSC STAFF in Advance for considering their case file for approval as their wedding is approaching and we are very much looking forward to sharing that day with them...etc... "

Sincerely,

Mari

If anyone of our Decemberite Family would like to join in and 'serve' another, please let's see what happens and just do it! (Nike says that right? "Just Do It" is theirs? kewl. lol Anyway, what's your thoughts please?

Love to you all,

Mari

AWWW Mari, I feel so honored you'd send an email for little ol me (and Sam) haha.. :innocent:

I think VSC is picking up, no idea how it happened though. I wish whatever made them change directions was known so we could do more of it and quick so Decemberites can see their NOA2s by May.

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-30

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-07

Touched: 2010-12-13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Even more approvals! The chart is getting SO PINK WOOHOOO! Perhaps I should bring my pink hair back (thats how it was when Blake and I met!) to get in the approval spirit, hehe!

Everything is getting so exciting! All these approvals are making my wait feel shorter, since I sort of forget all that time before the approvals started rolling in, and now I just have to wait a month and a bit! Its like we are in 'approval season', this is really lifting my own mood even though I know I still have a little wait ahead for my NOA2.

over 100 pages, wow! Go Decemberites!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

OMG Are we in Decemberite Heat!? lol lol.....

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

OMG Are we in Decemberite Heat!? lol lol.....

I can't concentrate at work at all. After reading that a few people got mail notices before or on the same day as their text/email notice, I actually took a 1/2 day off yesterday to wait by my mailbox...for nothing. This is driving me nuts! I'm the type of person who STILL looks for Christmas presents in my parents closet or sneaks down to unwrap and rewrap the ones under the tree (I know, it's terrible but it was triggered by an unfortunate Cabbage Patch Kid incident when I was 7). I JUST CAN'T STAND NOT KNOWING WHEN WE WILL BE APPROVED!!! :(

Bec & Dipu

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2010-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2010-12-01

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-04-21

NVC Received : 2011-04-27

NVC Left : 2011-05-05

Embassy Rcvd : 2011-05-08

Pack 3 Rcvd : 2011-05-11

Pack 3 Sent : 2011-06-23

Pack 4 Rcvd : 2011-07-08

Interview : 2011-08-03

Visa Received : 2011-11-09

POE : 2012-01-13

Marriage : 2012-01-21

AOS/EAD Sent : 2012-02-13

NOA1 : 2012-02-22

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Dizzy, that pink chart gave me goosebumps!

Also-- a good friend of mine here (Nov CSC K1 filer, not on VJ) got NOA2 yesterday too! Oh, man. It's REAL. It could HAPPEN!!! I'm so excited!

:)

WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.