Marriage contract

486 posts in this topic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Believe it or not there are men in America who take one second, third and fourth wives. Only the first one is really legal, and for the other ones they just do a religious ceremony.

Yep, and there are also ones that have a wife in their home country.

the ones that do get caught. :yes:

why you think there is AP/AR? its not all securitychecks..

the embassy does field investigatons to check marriage papers and to see if there

is more than one wife.

AP/AR doesn't stop them from taking a second wife on their first trip back home.

AP/AR also wasn't always what it is today and field investigations are not done in all places. My family knew of a few men who had a wife here and a wife back home when I was a child.

It happens a lot more often than one may wish to think.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Believe it or not there are men in America who take one second, third and fourth wives. Only the first one is really legal, and for the other ones they just do a religious ceremony.

the embassy does field investigatons to check marriage papers and to see if there

is more than one wife.

AP/AR doesn't stop them from taking a second wife on their first trip back home.

AP/AR also wasn't always what it is today and field investigations are not done in all places. My family knew of a few men who had a wife here and a wife back home when I was a child.

Yup...let us just take a look at Wymoning and Vernon for that.. :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

whats cracking me up. are those that are freaking out over a second wife. :lol::lol:

are you that insecure? he cant have a second wife in the USA anyways. :lol::lol:

So you wouldn't mind if Javed wanted a second wife?

Interesting.

refer to the last sentence of shon's post - it's a moot point because he can't have one anyways. duh :wacko:

That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if she would be ok with if he could. Also there is a difference between wanting and having. double duh.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

is more than one wife.

Yup...let us just take a look at Wymoning and Vernon for that.. :lol:

oh man... talk about the polygamy slums..lol

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

whats cracking me up. are those that are freaking out over a second wife. :lol::lol:

are you that insecure? he cant have a second wife in the USA anyways. :lol::lol:

Interesting.

refer to the last sentence of shon's post - it's a moot point because he can't have one anyways. duh :wacko:

That's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if she would be ok with if he could. Also there is a difference between wanting and having. double duh.

really? do tell what it's like to want :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

Interesting.

your man might want a 2nd wife - not all men want their wives with thickness :huh:

shon.gif

Timeline

Interesting.

I guess you'll have to ask Shon that. However I don't think she would care cause the price is right!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Interesting.

I guess you'll have to ask Shon that. However I don't think she would care cause the price is right!!!

whatcha trying to say :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Interesting.

your man might want a 2nd wife - not all men want their wives with thickness :huh:

I don't know many who want a wife who has already been a wife to 3 other men. Anyone else know?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Interesting.

I don't know many who want a wife who has already been a wife to 3 other men. Anyone else know?

Depends what the marriage is based I guess... :whistle:

Filed: Timeline

Interesting.

whatcha trying to say :huh:

what does this mean?

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.